It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map.org. admits the existence of Nibiru?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Which is the “unknown” celestial body represented in the image, that transit in the constellation of the Lion?
If zoom outside, you can be seen that it is in the “vicinities” of Mars, on the background.
Here is another little titbit from www.sky-map.org... that I thought I would pass on to whom ever may be interested.

www.sky-map.org...
When on the main page of Sky-map.org. :
1. Use the tool bar at the top.
2. Press the tab called the “COLLECTION”.
3. Look down the left column menu, and you will find “NIBIRU”

Astronomers and astrophiles on ATS, take a look.

Co-ordinates (09h49m03.78s, +13°35′18.9″)
ID (Name): USNOA2 0975-06340893
Contellation: Leo
RA: 09h48m53.62s - Dec: +13°35′04.9″
Distance (parsec): Unknown
Magnitudo: 12.8

This is the only sky mapping system that I know of that will take a stab at Nibiru/Planet X…

I don’t know what this “object” is, but, then, what is this image if not Nibiru?
I think that an investigation is necessary.

I would be really curious of knowing if in that same portion of sky, previously (years ago), there were this object…
Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It appears to be a user generated point here.

Create New Object You need to be logged in to use this page. In case you haven't been registered on SKY-MAP.ORG, please go to "Create New Account" page and complete the registration process. While having an account on SKY-MAP.ORG, you are able to use all SKY-MAP.ORG services. The registration process is free and simple and takes no longer than a minute of your time. This page will allow you to find a remarkable part of the sky and add it to the collection. You can use all SKY-MAP's modes: - SDSS (it maps over 25% of the sky with more than 100 million objects) - IRAS - Infra-red survey - H-Alpha - AstroPhoto - a unique survey based on the artistic photo-images of the sky User name: Forgot your username? Password: Forgot your password? Create new account

The user can edit information about different stars by writing articles, adding the Internet links or uploading photo images. In doing so, the user becomes an active participant of the project SKY-MAP.ORG There are other ways to contribute to the development of SKY-MAP.ORG. The user can enter the section named “Groups” and create his own group. The user will be able to describe his new group, collect or upload miscellaneous materials (articles, links, images…) etc. General articles can be introduced in the section named “Articles”.

Looks like someone picked an object in the constellation leo and named it nibiru.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I don't understand.

Then everyone could add an image in a portion of space whitout scientific scrutiny?

Everyone could post images of a "celestial body" or even "Mikey Mouse" in this Platform, like SKy-map, whithout confirmed data?!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Yes that's a way to sum it up.

The pictures are real, but if you notice when you mouse over the "nibiru" in the main map, it just gives the as02 classification. The user generated name is what I'm pointing out. Some one just named it nibiru. The collections are user generated.

You can buy a land plot on the moon, and call it"alien crash crater". You can name a star after a loved one, you can name a meteor...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by Seiko

I don't understand.

Then everyone could add an image in a portion of space whitout scientific scrutiny?

Everyone could post images of a "celestial body" or even "Mikey Mouse" in this Platform, like SKy-map, whithout confirmed data?!

That is what you did with this thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Yes, of course, the name "Nibiru" is only an hipotesis of what that object is... but in detail, that object, what really is?

There is a way in order to discover if that celestial body were in that same position some time (years) ago?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Yeah, well, you know. Its just like ahh, you're opinion man!

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Imagir]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So what your all basically saying is that this website is the equivalent of 'Wiki-Space'?
Its no good then?

Edited add:
So its a site where you can 'add' stuff , whereas the Nasa site 'takes things away' .
cool

[edit on 14/12/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Nasa not just take things away but it edits them.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by DataWraith

Nasa not just take things away but it edits them.

Yes edits them out of the picture, so basically takes them away from the public.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Always in Leo constellation there is this red celestial body whit two tails.

new topics

top topics

join