It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones gets pranked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Oh my lord, this is absolutely hilarious. Listen to Alex Jones reaction..... AHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh god, this is hilarious.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Oh god, this is going to spawn a howard stern type ordeal. cant wait!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Alex was completely thrown for a loop yes, but wouldn't you be?
That caller was what the Brits would call a "complete nutter"
Who would do something like that and think it's funny?
Why do you think it's so hilarious?
What the caller said to him was so beyond fu#$ed up that it's appalling someone would even think it a good prank to play.
How do you know the caller wasn't mad as in insane instead of it being a prank?
Alex Jones not knowing what to say would be funny in a different case.
Alex Jones being shaken to his core because of the depravity of what the caller said is not.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
ok, the subject isn't funny at all... but the dudes stone cold delivery is just LMFAO

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Can someone tell us what he said, as i do not want to listen lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

hey john. can i call you John?

anyway John listen here. Child molestation isnt the joke of this video. The joke in this video is the half naked man turning everything into a conspiracy.

Johnny boy if you listened to the video you hear him say how "the government is always erasing private family photos off hard drives" now im not all britsh like you john. but here in America we call that bull#.

The caller was obviously sane and also a winrar and has reached quantum immortality because he was able to point out how alex jones is a shill.

i know i know John those words hurt your ears (err eyes) but its true. the man has a business to run and his business is conspiracies. So john-the-man, if man-bear-pig over there didn't make enough conspiracies the business would fall.

Anywhoser John-the-Barbarian, mature up a bit and learn to take a joke.

on a side note. my ribs hurt from laughing and im currently in a lawsuit against rev to sue for medical bills.

P.S. John-the-tap dancer notice the obvious sarcasm exhibited above. take pointers

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Doc Tesla]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Can someone tell us what he said, as i do not want to listen lol.

Andy you don't want to know.
2nd line

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

hey john. can i call you John?

anyway John listen here. Child molestation isnt the joke of this video. The joke in this video is the half naked man turning everything into a conspiracy.

Johnny boy if you listened to the video you hear him say how "the government is always erasing private family photos off hard drives" now im not all britsh like you john. but here in America we call that bull#.

The caller was obviously sane and also a winrar and has reached quantum immortality because he was able to point out how alex jones is a shill.

i know i know John those words hurt your ears (err eyes) but its true. the man has a business to run and his business is conspiracies. So john-the-man, if man-bear-pig over there didn't make enough conspiracies the business would fall.

Anywhoser John-the-Barbarian, mature up a bit and learn to take a joke.

on a side note. my ribs hurt from laughing and im currently in a lawsuit against rev to sue for medical bills.

P.S. John-the-tap dancer notice the obvious sarcasm exhibited above. take pointers

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Doc Tesla]

john is not my name, fu#$chops.
a caller making a joke about a young girl licking a penis is insane no matter how you look at it.
insane as you are to think it's a good way to embarass Alex

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
i don't get the point , really, no clue as to where the funniness lies......it's just getting on air and saying something distasteful, it's unimaginative at a bit juvenile, and it's been done better a million times.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Sorry Gary, didn't mean to make you mad.

Listen Garbear you are obviously looking way too much into this. You see gar-the-mar people have different levels of sense of humor take yours off Nun level and bring it down to drunk old guy level. Trust me Gary-the-snail, you will enjoy your life much more.

Just because you dont like it, Garriatric, doesn't mean it shouldn't be joked about, that's called censorship. Something we on ATS don't like.

anyway Garryup live life and laugh more. Good for the lungs.

P.S. watch the language Garry clause, i might find it offensive.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I think it's absolutely awesome. Do you not hear Alex Jones trying to make a conspiracy out of something that clearly is just not there?

I mean, a table is a table right?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'm all for comedy, even dark-comedy.. but this was pretty bad, not very funny, I am not amused. In my opinion Jones diverted it pretty quick and the guy didn't even get a rile outta him!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

i hear him desperately trying to figure out WTF the guy is calling him for, which is a fairly understandable reaction for my money.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

Sorry Gary, didn't mean to make you mad.

Listen Garbear you are obviously looking way too much into this. You see gar-the-mar people have different levels of sense of humor take yours off Nun level and bring it down to drunk old guy level. Trust me Gary-the-snail, you will enjoy your life much more.

Just because you dont like it, Garriatric, doesn't mean it shouldn't be joked about, that's called censorship. Something we on ATS don't like.

anyway Garryup live life and laugh more. Good for the lungs.

P.S. watch the language Garry clause, i might find it offensive.

What is your obsession with making up names for me?
Looking for that special word?
The one nickname that just lights your fire?
Why not cut the crap and just call me baby, or honey. You obviously want to.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I hear him talking about the FBI always deleting stuff off peoples computers.

Amirite?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
once again, I am left feeling cold by some of the responses to this post. I just don't find it in the least bit funny. It's either a sicko or someone looking to get a cheap laugh out of Alex Jones for their 15 year old mates.

some people seem to have a strange sense of humour on this site.

You might not like Alex Jones, but i thought he handled it well. I would of told the caller I was gonna call the police.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by pieman

I hear him talking about the FBI always deleting stuff off peoples computers.

Amirite?

Because the guy who called him brought the subject up! hes just trying to make some correlation and sense of what this guy is trying to say.

And is he and his show not about conspiracies?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Hey, Dave im sorry for the above posts obviously ive given you the wrong impression. i am not a homosexual. i apologize for the mistake but i wish you luck Harley- DAVEison

can we please have a mature discussion on the topic at hand davey?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
that caller is an absolute cock.....

Of all the topics to make a prank out of that isn't the best....

poor form

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
A prank call FAIL. Not even funny and a complete waste of time. Not sure the obsession with making up names or defending prank calls regarding children licking male anatomy.
Ignore user is glowing brightly tonight.

<<   2 >>

join