It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway spiral - Russia accepts blame even though Norway may have been responsible ! !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yep ... definitely worthy of a S&F ... thank you for your work and effort on this OP.

Because I don't know enough about this stuff, I have to join the ranks of the fence sitters and say that I am still watching this with bated breath and look forward to more information unfolding as more and more becomes available.

I will however state that I too believe that there is some kind of cover up going on and that the "official" explanations are a bit thin.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pillowhead14
Your analysis makes a lot of sense. I'm just wondering why such an event was conducted where people could see it. Could they have done this by accident? Could this actually be some sort of occurrence that was out of the hands of human beings on this planet? Just something I've thought about with no real answer to.

My personal opinion (only !) is that the entire episode was unintentional and that some experiment or process had extremely undesirable effects. I doubt they'd conduct such an experiment in plain view knowing that every man and his dog would jump in and voice an opinion ... I think they're counting themselves very lucky indeed that the Russians also chose that day to conduct a missile test that they could transfer the blame to and hoping that the majority of people would accept that lame excuse and say "oh, so it was a faulty rocket ? ok, life's back to normal again now that the government has "explained" it away" !

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/159703980bc9.jpg[/atsimg]Continued next post ...

This post makes a lot of sense. Great work.

But i have a question.
Where is this picture taken from. The one on the bottom. And would it fit the location of EISCAT?

By the shape of that trail of smoke or what ever. It seams like it still would be quite high. Even past the horizon you see up there.

EDIT: It also seams like the bottom picture is taken from a plain at a high altitude. Maybe 3000 ft.

Just wondering.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Well done.

Good use of logic and facts.

I had not heard of this other HAARP facility before.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Very good presentation , technical and what not.
Since I, or should i say we, have no choice but to speculate, this seems very plausible knowing what little we know about our very own unseen Alaskan wilderness.

That goes with the old saying: "If a tree were to fall and noone was around , would it still make a noise?" Meaning that if it has happened here or anywhere else, noone seen it. Since this incident only lasted for only a few minutes...
Could it be that everything is connected, and the Russians , Norweigan , American, British gorvernments, etc. are all working on a network of these devices, together?? I bet if you could cross- reference a lot of these secret establishments, there would be a lot in common.

Or maybe this "energy beam" came from the other side of the phenomenon, its all speculation, but i believe the op has truly ruled out a missile, which i fully agree with.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Are you aware of the fact that Tsar Bomba's explosion was visible in Finland (and possibly in Sweden and Norway too)?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

And what does the explosion of a hydrogen bomb have to do with an alleged missile that wasn't even carrying a nuclear payload?

Blatant attempt at derailing and disinfo, imo.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
You haven't proved anything, just glancing I see a few errors and poor assumptions. It was a malfunctioning rocket, didn't you watch the videos or read the conclusive scientific reviews of the incident? The physics behind this phenomenon is so basic I could explain it to a chimp, yet you humans find it mind boggling because "It looks pretty like a wormhole, yup that's what it is!"

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hey you've just put me in the 'rethink' category!
An excellent piece of work. Well done to the OP - a cut above all the rubbish spouted by those who seem to have their heads stuck up an alien's backside

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Could you point out these errors and provide evidence to debunk them.

Yet another blatant attempt at derailing.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
You haven't proved anything, just glancing I see a few errors and poor assumptions. It was a malfunctioning rocket, didn't you watch the videos or read the conclusive scientific reviews of the incident? The physics behind this phenomenon is so basic I could explain it to a chimp, yet you humans find it mind boggling because "It looks pretty like a wormhole, yup that's what it is!"

If you find errors could you please show them to us properly. Your post is worth nothing to us. If you cant tell us what mistake have been done by the OP.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Very informative!
Extremely well researched, so EISCAT may be to blame...i guess the test was a success then as it drew millions of people's attentions throughout Europe

S&F will re-read when i get back from college later today.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I would like to believe that this is Tesla's Technology.
In the picture the bottom right, the white lines could be "lightning" hitting a layer turned into the blue stream. Projecting onto the atmosphere the big ripple.
or some sort of demonstration of Tesla's "Shield" for the big party?

but I'll buy the missle theory. Although I would have liked Cosmic Gas better.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by DGFenrir

And what does the explosion of a hydrogen bomb have to do with an alleged missile that wasn't even carrying a nuclear payload?

Blatant attempt at derailing and disinfo, imo.

The maximum height of the explosion was 10km. Now go see where it was detonated.

link   
Great thread I have not commented until now this is well thought out and I agree. I would like to see the nay sayers come and debunk this thread I have a feeling they will shrivel up like nancy pelosi's husband after seeing her naked. Sorry if I painted a picture you cant get out of your head.

I am no expert but I do believe this is not a missle and if it is we have not seen this tech yet. And if it is something man made why launch this right before the presidents arrival. This is what makes me think something just is not right with this picture I dont know what it is but the timing alone is wrong.

So would the big Phage step up and debunk this and if you cant stop posting anyhting to do with this subject as you will only look like a shill.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Subjective Truth]

link   
Excellent post and the first piece of evidence that is more than here-say. S&F. Personally I am not 100% convinced and still have one foot on the fence. But IM sure posters like the OP are our best bet at finding the truth.

Can I suggest that the derailers are ignored, and not encouraged with replies. We all know who they are and what they probably are. Lets not let the valuable information in this thread be hyjacked like the other threads in the series.

Again, masterly post using the information available.

Respects

[edit on 14-12-2009 by captiva]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by captiva]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Maybe you should of posted your views on the errors and poor assumptions, rather than making a post saying you can see them and can explain the basic physics to a chimp, which I highly doubt myself but you know, that's just me.

Good post op star and flag, though i'm still on the fence myself at the moment.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by valiant]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing

So where exactly are the errors or are you just going to look like a paper a**

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
And if it is something man made why launch this right before the presidents arrival.

Why not? The test was planned, the time for it came up so it was launched. What has any president got to do with it?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
And if it is something man made why launch this right before the presidents arrival.

Why not? The test was planned, the time for it came up so it was launched. What has any president got to do with it?

Yes, explain why is that important.
Makes as much sense as saying that the president was within the missiles range while it was launched thus it can't be a missile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join