It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Japan] Japanese First Lady went to Venus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok so... the Japanese First Lady said she went to venus on a UFO!!!

Was even covered on Time so... dont know... What do you guys make of this?

She really believes she went to venus and openly says it... and shes a head of state (or almost atleast) nevertheless an important personality of one of the world's greatest super power and talks about it without any fear of being called a "loon". Interesting as noone tried to stop her either. I'm sure such declarations would be a little bit too weird and she must have advisers to assure that nothing "weird" comes out of an important personality's mouth as the First Lady of a major super power yet... she did say it and they let her say it... and she wasnt called a loon!

Try to pull that off in the "land of the free"

Read the full article from Timesonline

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by FraternitasSaturni]

[edit on 11-12-2009 by FraternitasSaturni]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well that was interesting! Kind of refreshing in a way, to hear someone in the limelight speak of these things.

But I'm going to have to agree with her husband. It sounds like a
"wild dream".

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Like the article says.. She is a professional entertainer and these things are expected of entertainers. it could be she is there to distract peoples attention away from what the government is really doing..

Or she could rally believe this. many people do.. that does not mean it really happened. Who can say. Interesting story though.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yep , a little insight into the Japanese way of life... Its absolutely crazy when compared to the every day humdrum we are used to in the west . I mean take a look at the tv shows out there!
But in all seriousness, it is pretty cool that someone who is in such a public position can say these things without fear of causing a media backwash against thier allies or relatives. The only unfortunate thing is that she was speaking as a person in her own right, rather than as a person with civic responsibility .
It might cause more of a stir if Obama or Sarkozy was to step up and say "Unidentified Flying Objects do not exist. We know what they are, that one there for instance is the 13.30 service to venus, and this one here is the 14.25 connection to mars. "

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Regardless of who she is I need PROOF before I believe anything she says. Based on our current understanding of the Venusian landscape it is inhospitable and deadly to all lifeforms of intelligent nature, with an average 900 degree temperatures and all. What position she holds makes no difference, without proof it is still hear-say no different than a common farmer IMHO..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
and shes a head of state (or almost atleast) nevertheless an important personality of one of the world's greatest super power and talks about it without any fear of being called a "loon".

That's good. Because she is a loon. And those who accept her story are loons. This has come up before on ATS before and there are those who do accept her story.

For those of you who want to entertain her ideas, here is what you are expected to believe. As Jkrog said, what she says about Venus runs contrary to everything we know about the planet. So every scientist who has ever studied the planet is either wrong or a liar. The Soviet Union landed several probes on the planet and found it nothing like what she describes; NASA probes of the planet found it nothing like what she describes. So then you have to believe there is a massive conspiracy between rival governments to hide the truth about the planet. You have to accept all of that and then accept she is the only one who is right.

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Yep , a little insight into the Japanese way of life... Its absolutely crazy when compared to the every day humdrum we are used to in the west . I mean take a look at the tv shows out there!

They had to atomic bombs dropped on them. They have an excuse.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Contrary to the headline of the article, Mrs Hatoyama is not the First Lady of Japan. The title of First Lady is normally given to the wife of a head of state. Given that the head of state of Japan is Emperor Akihito, the First Lady is Empress Michiko.

Mrs. Hatoyama is merely the wife of a politician who happens to be the prime minister.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Well that is a very good point.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
We do believe the planet Venus to be uninhabitable for human beings.
But in fairness to her, she never claims to have gone there physically.

She remarks "while my body was sleeping" she went there spiritually.
This is the reason her husband comments "it was a wild dream", and why I agree with him.

There are people who claim to have visited other planets while in an astral or spiritual state, and this is essentially what she is saying.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well, there is life on Venus but it's on a different frequency:
rune.galactic.to...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Stephan Hawkin doesn't believe in UFOs because he says only weirdos see them, but in opinion that's not the case. Weirdos who see them are happy telling people what they saw and don't care what other people think, however, highly respected people are afraid to talk about things like that for fear of being called crazy.

If Obama saw a UFO, would he tell everyone what he saw?

I'm glad this woman didn't care what people thought about her, more people need to go out there and tell the truth, assuming she really was taked to Venus...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I Think she was just suffering from sexually transmitted crazy mouth. There is a homeless guy on here in town that is jesus and will tell you his version of bible passages in the style of old dirty bastard for a dollar. So if you think she went to venus recently I know where you can go to meet jesus.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Regardless of who she is I need PROOF before I believe anything she says. Based on our current understanding of the Venusian landscape it is inhospitable and deadly to all lifeforms of intelligent nature, with an average 900 degree temperatures and all. What position she holds makes no difference, without proof it is still hear-say no different than a common farmer IMHO..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This Hansen fellow is fairly prominent in the Global Warming correction
movement.
He was on Letterman recently.
Letterman ask how he got into the Global Warming and he said he was
on a Venus program project for NASA that studied the same gases and
went on to the Global Warming endeavor.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
hmmm i doubt that, not unless she come back with a nice tan?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hurst85
hmmm i doubt that, not unless she come back with a nice tan?

She could have went spiritually (or some might call astral projection) to Venus where there is life in higher plane of existence.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Well, there is life on Venus but it's on a different frequency:
rune.galactic.to...

No there's not. Some poor science fiction without any empirical evidence to back it up is not proof of life on Venus. You are relying on special pleading for her story to be true.

join