It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I liked specially the second video. Ties things together nicely. We have like a million things happening and looking at each one, you can dismiss it as coincidences but not when looking at the whole picture.

And to the guys who believe the Russian explanation as the truth... you are crazy to believe the official story when it comes to this.

But perhaps you also felt there was nothing strange about 9/11.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Exactly, not only that, but what the hell is Russia doing test firing an ICBM that could light up the sky over Norway, the morning of the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize? I mean it would be one thing if it was just a normal rocket, but when countries get to launching ICMB's then they put all countries on notice because if they didn't people would get to lobing nukes at each other.

Just to much stuff doesn't make sense. Not to mention it isn't like it is a tight spiral the spiral is relatively loose and pretty freaking huge. In order for that to happen the rocket that got fired had to have been HUGE and also laying over on it's side, and I just don't find that very believable.

Now the other thing I was just thinking about, wasn't there some major stuff going on - on the Sun within the past few days before this happened? I'm not saying it is some kind divine intervention or Aliens or anything, but it could be a extremely rare natural phenomenon that has to do with the sun and space. And the reason for the cover up is because nobody knows what the hell happened.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here's something to think about.What could they be covering up that's so big it makes a failed Russian ICBM launch over Norway no big deal?I wonder if Norway thinks it's no big deal?They are laughing about it on the news reports.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, I'm on the side of the "rocket believers" now. Sorry...

Especially after reading this (but also looked at a lot more than this). I know it's not the best source but the explanation perfectly satisfies me. It even explains the blue.

Norway Spiral: A Rocket Scientist Explains the Mystery

[edit on 11-12-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Is it psyh-ops? Could it really be a failed missile and they governments of the world are just testing how gullible people really are? I don't know, I just know if it was a failed ICMB launch then all major military's of the world would be able to confirm that is what it was. Also Russia wouldn't have said no then yes because there would have been nothing to hide.

Doesn't make any sense.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I believe even Russia said it was a missle and I doubt they would lie on behalf of NASA.

What would make you think that?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It is an extraordinary event.
I don't think I would say that you have proof of a NASA cover up though.
It could very well be something similar to "an accidential aurora borealis"
I mean sunsets are more colorful than they were before the industrial revolution. It is even noted that paintings from the preindustrial revolution portray a totally different looking sunset than the ones that started happening after we started burning sh#$ and sending more s@#t into the air.
The never before seen colors and shapes could be due to a new mix of toxic substances in the air in combination with a rocket launch.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany

.....how the hell would a rocket make a vortex looking hole in the sky. ive see a rocket malfunction white smoke and a big RED/Yellow Fire ball. not blue not a circle that collapse in on itself just a big red fire ball, i mean freaking watch the video that thing is perfect spiral circle that falls in on itself rockets are so primitive how the hell would a bomb make something so perfect .

[edit on 11-12-2009 by killartofu]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
haha it might have been a rocket.

but even than, it's still weird how it happen right at that time,

seems like somebody planned that? haha

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Can you please point out what the dates of the "missing" SOHO images are? The ones that "prove" NASA is covering something up? As far as I can tell the images for the past week are available.

BTW, that isn't Saturn. I wouldn't pay much attention to the bonehead youtube poster.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Well, I'm on the side of the "rocket believers" now. Sorry...

Especially after reading this (but also looked at a lot more than this). I know it's not the best source but the explanation perfectly satisfies me. It even explains the blue.

Norway Spiral: A Rocket Scientist Explains the Mystery

so i just read that and it says that a guy who works for nasa (basically) says alot of MAYBES and POSSIBLES.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
im really starting to hate nasa. they are like a secret society. everything is classified... wtf? they are supposed to tell us if they find something not hide it from us.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by killartofu

Well in all honesty, unless we had the evidence and rocket that malfunctioned there would be know way to tell positively what happened. That is why he is saying a bunch of "maybe's" and "possibly".

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Want to know what the Devil really is? Satan, The Dragon, Lucifer, Nibiru, The Destroyer, Nemesis, The Frightener, Phaeton, Plant X...all the same thing. A brown dwarf star.

LOL! Whatever. If this was a celestial body of ANY kind, then it would have appeared in the night sky on subsequent nights. IT DIDN'T. It is exactly what the official story says it was...a rocket...no more, no less.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The spiral looks nothing like a Russian Rocket. It looks like something out of a sci-fi movie, honestly. Whoever first saw that spiral and said "RUSSIAN ROCKET?" Jeez.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
im really starting to hate nasa. they are like a secret society. everything is classified... wtf? they are supposed to tell us if they find something not hide it from us.

Since when is it NASA's job to go around the world and report back to us Americans on the cause of phenomenon such as this? At best, not knowing that this was due to a rocket, I would say that it is an atmospheric phenomenon and, as such, should have been investigated by NOAA, no?

Just sayin'

link   
This was already discussed to death with some very intriguing theory's in a massive 110+ page thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Edit: removed post. I've decided to withhold judgement about this.

But to be fair, my post said I don't think it's a rocket. It doesn't explain that spiral. But I'm going to look at more footage of the spiral and try to figure it out.

However, if anyone could explain that spiral in the meantime (the mechanics/physics of it) I would appreciate that.

As a kid my father would buy us fireworks for new years eve. Occasionally a rocket would fail and start spiraling in the ground very rapidly.... It does not take much of a stretch of my imagination to see that a much larger rocket further up in the sky would spiral more slowly due to its mass and the spiral arms would spread outward at a a high speed, but which from a distance would appear slow (much like when an airplane at 500 mph seems to be cruising very slowly in the air due to its size and distance)

The appearance that it is not falling is easy to understand if an object this size is so far up in the sky. A rocket falling at 200mph or less from an altitude of 6 to 10 miles up in the sky will appear to be stationary or falling very very slowly.

That is not a complete explanation, but it is not hard to imagine just based on those observations about fireworks and airplanes.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here's my take on this...

The US and Russia have the upmost tech and mental capacity for aviation, in and outside Earth.

If there's any country(s) that could/would be in contact with anything outside the norm (humans) it would be these two giants. And I wouldn't be surprised if the US and Russia have a common truce when it comes to "events outside human control".

If anything, NASA, the US, the Russians will both say "It's a missile."

Ya'll get what I'm trying to say?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There'a simulated video on badastronomy of a rocket spiralling out of control, and it looks identical to this one. The most likely, and only explanation thatis anywhere near fitting the facts is the Russian rocket test. We can invent-up stargates, portals and magic creatures just for the sake of it, but nobody can seriously say they are plausible explanations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join