It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK royal family, reptiles?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted

evil destroys itself, I don't care...

It is that sort of an attitude that allows evil to thrive.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
By the way, since there is a lot of confusion on the subject at the moment, the Abbennakki (Anunnakki) are NOT the Reptilians that control a large portion of this planet.

The Draco created the Illuminati.

The Abbennakki created the Black race to work in gold mines and carry out various tasks for them in Africa. Because the Blacks were created by the Abbennakki, they are more difficult for the Draco to mind-control. This is one of the reasons why the Illuminati are currently destroying the Black Race.

The Abbennakki are the aliens that Louis Farrakhan is in contact with. They fear that their creations, the Black Race, will be destroyed by the Illuminati, so they are biding their time by manipulating into existence fanatics like Farrakhan and all the while attempting to take as many genetic samples and captive Blacks to be shipped off world as possible.

Perhaps the Abbennakki will terra-form a world for the Black Race. Perhaps they will merely bring them onto their artificial planetoid, Marduk/Nibiru.

The Abbennakki, by the way, ARE a Reptilian race, but they are not to be confused with the Draco.

The Draco might even masquerade as the Anunnakki and pose as our 'saviours' from an invader race. This will all be a sham, if it does happen. The Draco are not the Abbennakki, and their intentions are nothing like the Abbeannakki's. The Abbennakki intend to create new intelligent lifeforms and uplift creation. The Draco intend to conquer and assimilate whatever territory they can get their claws on.

Do not confuse the two groups.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
Man and I thought the 9-11 theories were out there.

If you think that the fact that the United States government was behind the 9/11 WTC attacks is a 'theory', let alone out there, you simply haven't examined the evidence.

9/11, the Road to Tyranny is probably the best overall documentary on the WTC attacks

www.infowars.com...

It is really quite idiotic to claim that the Feds were not behind the attacks when you look at all the irrefutable evidence that Jones presents

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I wonder how many on this site work for David Icke's publishing company .

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume

He is also a third cousin of John F. Kerry. However, they are genuine political enemies, as Kerry works for the Rothschild mafia and Bush works for the Windsor mafia.

Is this correct? I was under the impression that both roads led back to the same place. Especially as they are both Bonesmen.

Can you provide a link to enlighten me?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
I wonder how many on this site work for David Icke's publishing company .

Well, I certainly don't.

Icke doesn't make very much money on his books, anyway. He is very stressed out right now from working tirelessly to report his information to the public.

I agree with about 60-80% of the information that he has gathered, but I consider him to be a relatively good journalist when it comes to exposing 'taboo' topics.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestine

Is this correct? I was under the impression that both roads led back to the same place. Especially as they are both Bonesmen.

Can you provide a link to enlighten me?

They are both Bonesmen, but the Skull and Bones, though mostly under Windsor control, is just one of many initiation organisations into the Illuminati (it is a sub-organisation of the Illuminati).

Kerry is descended from the Norwegian Royal bloodline, and has aligned himself with the Rothschilds at the moment. He and Bush are not on the same team, but both want global dictatorship, and both work for the Illuminati.

There is merely a lot of infighting among the Illuminati--mostly over what territories they will control during the NWO.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Daelume]

---

In terms of a link, there are many stories regarding the fact that Bush, Kerry, Howard Dean, etc. are all related. Bush and Kerry are third cousins, as I stated earlier. Through other links, they are also distant cousins (9th, 16th, etc.). It is interesting to note just how much these people inbreed.

here is a link to just a few of the stories on Bush and Kerry's genetic relationship:

9th cousins: www.indianexpress.com...

Family Tree:

www.maulefamily.com...

By the way, yes Hugh Hefner works for the Illuminati. So does his former employee, Robert Anton Wilson. Both of them are bloodline and are Illuminati pawns. This might be hard for some to swallow, but Michael Moore is also an Illuminati pawn working for the Rothschilds to defame the Windsors/Bushes.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Bush has had a lot of injuries which result from shapeshifting. He has covered these up in a very conspicuous maner, so that certain people now believe that he is having seizures. This is incorrect.

The injuries from 'choking on a pretzel' and from 'falling off of his bike' are both from shapeshifting. His father demonstrated similar injuries during a supposed bout with Keratosis, which can also be caused by shapeshifting.

But don't take it from me. This is from Stewart Swerdlow's website:

A Twisted Pretzel Story

The leader of the "free" world is sporting a large bruise on his left cheek, supposedly the result of choking on a pretzel, losing consciousness, and falling to the floor. This comes a day after he allegedly lost a cap on his tooth that had to be replaced, and a couple of weeks after he had pre-cancerous skin removed from his face and body. Seems like he is falling apart. According to the Chicago Tribune, a question of "how, exactly, a heavily guarded leader of the free world could swallow a pretzel and lose consciousness went largely unexplained." This is a good question. Generally, hybrids that shapeshift develop cancerous skin conditions, Graves Syndrome, skin aberrations, and bone problems due to the constant changing of DNA sequences and restructuring of cellular tissue. Our fearless leader fits the category. Something is going on with him. He is at ritual too often. Some major event is about to occur and he is invoking Reptilian energy too frequently. January 16, 2002

---

Here are some images of both Bush Jr. and Sr. with shapeshifting-related injuries:

Bush Jr. after the supposed "Bike Accident" (the official explanation was that his tire slipped because of rain. There was no rain the day he supposedly fell off of his bike)

www.schnittshow.com...

Bush Sr. with injuries supposedly caused by "Keratosis". Interestingly, the same explanation was used on his son at an earlier time. Even if these lesions are caused by a genuine removal of pre-cancerous keratosis, that in itself can be caused by shapeshifting, as a result of the violent change in genetic structure that occurs during shapeshifting.

It is interesting to note the similarities between the injuries of Bush Jr. and Sr.

Here is a photograph of Bush Jr. after his alleged "Preztel" injury:

I mean, c'mon, Preztels, Bike Accidents, Keratosis, a cap on this tooth popping off, bone problems. Either Bush Jr. is the world's most unhealthy 57-year-old, or something weird is going on here. It is obvious to me that that something is--shapeshifting.

---

Also worthy of note was the bizarre and sudden mystery disease of Princess Margaret. Yet again, more evidence of shapeshifting among the Royal elite.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The late Jim Morrison of the Doors believed in the Reptiles some of his music eluded to this he also believed his father was involved. One album I have �Doors in Concert� produced by Paul A. Rothchild track 12 is titled �Break On Through� also titled the �The Celebration Of The Lizard�
Another title track 16 �The Hill Dwellers� track 17 �Not To Touch The Earth� there are a few more. I wonder if Paul Rothchild is related to Lord Rothchild

edited cause my spelling

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
The late Jim Morrison of the Doors believed in the Reptiles some of his music eluded to this he also believed his father was involved. One album I have �Doors in Concert� produced by Paul A. Rothchild track 12 is titled �Break On Through� also titled the �The Celebration Of The Lizard�
Another title track 16 �The Hill Dwellers� track 17 �Not To Touch The Earth� there are a few more. I wonder if Paul Rothchild is related to Lord Rothchild

Yes, Paul Rothschild is related to Lord Rothschild.

Jim Morrison was under specific mind-control. He was ritually sacrificed. The official explanation of his death is a lie.

Jim's father was indeed involved. He was in the United States military, and offered his son up for mind-control after he was threatened and compromised by the government.

This is a common scenario. For instance, Cathy O'Brien's father sold her to the MKULTRA project for mind-control after he was threatened with jail time for his paedophilia.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

You watch that Mother Goddess video? I dunno what to think of ms Arizona, hell she has a freaking pr0n star name, imo.

I think david icke is on about a lot of other things, but until I see a 7ft reptoid wanting to battle me, I probably wont believe it. *goes for the eyes*

Waiting to find out the hard way is not a wise approach. Figuring out the truth through independent thought is. It gives you the chance to be proactive rather than reactive.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I read some where, forgive me I can�t remember where �David Icke or Jeff Rense� I�m not sure
But it had to deal with the earth�s vibrations speeding up, (dimensional shift if I can use that terminology) moving the planet to a higher vibration rate, and because of this, these Reptilian shape shifter where finding it hard to hold human form, and can not hold human form at a higher vibration, so they are trying to complete there plans of world domination before the vibration rate gets to high for them to hold human form and be exposed to the world at large, has anyone read, or heard of this, just wondering.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I read some where, forgive me I can�t remember where �David Icke or Jeff Rense� I�m not sure
But it had to deal with the earth�s vibrations speeding up, (dimensional shift if I can use that terminology) moving the planet to a higher vibration rate, and because of this, these Reptilian shape shifter where finding it hard to hold human form,

That was one of David Icke's theories, based upon New Age disinformation. I am sorry, but it is simply not true.

There is no dimensional shift occuring at this time.

The reason why shapeshifting is becoming more public lately is that the Illuminati are preparing to reveal their true nature to the populous, after the NWO and staged alien invasion.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

That was one of David Icke's theories, based upon New Age disinformation. I am sorry, but it is simply not true.

The reason why shapeshifting is becoming more public lately is that the Illuminati are preparing to reveal their true nature to the populous, after the NWO and staged alien invasion.

�Cool� thank you, no dimensional shift I can live with that LOL

So we have a (problem = reaction = solution)

Aliens = problem
World panic = reaction
New World Order = solution

This is probably all in my head but at times when I watch Royals, some of the political big wigs i.e. Kissinger, Bushies and Gore I�ve only seen them on TV mind you and I�ve said out loud at times to anyone who is listing �did you see that that person looked like a lizard.� And of course I get the customary look as in �are you blanking nuts� as is probably happening right now by readers of this post. LOL.
PS. Just because you haven�t seen it doesn�t make any less real.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   

�Cool� thank you, no dimensional shift I can live with that LOL

So we have a (problem = reaction = solution)

Aliens = problem
World panic = reaction
New World Order = solution

This is probably all in my head but at times when I watch Royals, some of the political big wigs i.e. Kissinger, Bushies and Gore I�ve only seen them on TV mind you and I�ve said out loud at times to anyone who is listing �did you see that that person looked like a lizard.� And of course I get the customary look as in �are you blanking nuts� as is probably happening right now by readers of this post. LOL.
PS. Just because you haven�t seen it doesn�t make any less real.

I've seen shapeshifting with my own eyes. It is 100% real.

Indeed, there is Machiavellian Problem-Reaction-Solution involved here.

The NWO will probably be created before the staged alien invasion, however. The Alien Invasion will just be an excuse to further the powers of the NWO--centralising everything, including religion.

For obvious reasons, I suggest that anyone aware of the Illuminati and the NWO revolt against it.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Didn't see this thread as the other one was posted recently regarding Princess Diana and the Repitile Royals/David Icke, etc. :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And now... I have just read this article via a post on the first page of this thread which is pretty much debunking the above info:

www.whale.to...

Uh... I don't know about all this Royal fam stuff...

[edit on 25-6-2004 by PsiEye]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume

I've seen shapeshifting with my own eyes. It is 100% real.

Indeed, there is Machiavellian Problem-Reaction-Solution involved here.

The NWO will probably be created before the staged alien invasion, however. The Alien Invasion will just be an excuse to further the powers of the NWO--centralising everything, including religion.

For obvious reasons, I suggest that anyone aware of the Illuminati and the NWO revolt against it.

Who have you seen shape shift and where, and how are you able to still tell of it?
So the theory is the NWO will solidify against an Alien invasion that they planned? These are the reptillinas? What about other et's? How do they play into this? The Gray's and others?
How can anybody revolt against secret organisations?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Daelume... who are you, exactly? Your posts have that air of authority - meaning you are posting in a definitive way as if your info is the gospel. (This is not a criticism - but an honest question.)

Are you a researcher? A person in the 'know'? What?

Thanks.

Wow! Just took a peek a your art, Daelume (thanks to the subsequent post to take a look at the website) and read your comments. Fabulous! The DeviantArt site is excellent, as well.

I have an art history degree from yearsssss ago and looking at the art being produced now is mind-boggling, really. Ah, the life of the 'young'...

Still... how have you come by your alien info?

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Cattlespy]

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Cattlespy]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Daelume is an 18 year old male, from Nova Scotia. (from his website link on his posts).

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I definitely believe in ancient bloodlines remaining intact and interbreeding of species. It is feasible that there are shapeshifters living amongst us and controlling us. Humans are only thus viewed as flesh-bags for the predators. Just as man keeps chickens and farm animals for food, they keep humans. Genetic mutation is perfectly possible as has been seen recently in Germany with the muscular baby. The human brain is not advanced enough to comprehend certain universal forces and is thus pliable to easy control. I am also concerned with frequency and bandwidth, human scope is still very limited and is not capable of seeing/hearing/feeling the full scope of frequency that is available in the universe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join