It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Security Agency remove Top Secret “Umbra”.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Something is changed into the “Office”?
www.nsa.gov...

This page into the NSA official website was created at the beginning of 2009.

These documents and files pubicly available from 15 January 2009 (FOIA) are declassified and open to researchers, investigators and journalists (Cnn & Fox News reporters?) about the UFO/Alien Phenomena.
The NSA take the UFO/Alien scenario very very seriously whit classification with a Top Secret Security Cleareance “UMBRA” (Shadow).

This is an example of tons of files declassified...

www.nsa.gov...

A “Mine” where “to dig”!

Enjoy.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Interesting document(s)!

This will absolutely require the time and attention of our collective efforts to pick this apart and find anything of note. Thanks for the find! I'll dig during lunch

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
great, im going right now to NSA site to check it out

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The
"REPORT OF AIR FORCE RESEARCH REGARDING THE
"ROSWELL INCIDENT"
July 1994 "

document is really good.

www.nsa.gov...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It is wierd that the National Secutity Agency (The U.S.A. government) would post documents like that and then turn around indicating that aliens do not exist...

These NEW documents released and declassified are great finds but it seems that it really doesn't get the publics attention of the TV/Newspaper Meanstrems....

We live in an mediatic and artificial darkness!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The UFO in Iran in 1976!
The official NSA source
www.nsa.gov...

And the news

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Grazie compare

I am PROUD of you.
Regarding the story of the incident occurred in iran on 1976, here's what i have been able to gather:

FOIA: UFO Sighting in Iran, 1976

foia.abovetopsecret.com...
Report on Sighting of UFO in Iran, Sept, 1976
A report regarding a sighting of a UFO by four witnesses in Iran
Document date: 1976-09-19
Department: USAF?
Author: Not Stated
Document type: report
pages: 3

Teheran Ufo Case, 1976 : Interview with Iranian Pilot

DRAWING BASED ON A SKETCH AND DESCRIPTION BY PIROUZI (Courtesy: Bruce Maccabee)

“Suddenly it appeared at another position one mile further on.” That is, it was slowly traveling north but suddenly it disappeared and a few seconds later appeared at a further north location. Pirouzi also said it moved southward at times. “I could see it this time as bright as a sun. It was all yellow, like a star, but much bigger. Then it appeared to me to be like a starfish. I can’t be sure of the order of the colors but there were blue, orange, red and yellow lights.”

THE ABOVE DRAWINGS ARE BASED ON SKETCHES AND DESCRIPTIONS BY PIROUZI (Courtesy: Bruce Maccabee)

Pirouzi gave the binoculars to the others present and “they saw the object as a half-circle, in the same colors, blue, range, red and yellow.” The object seemed to change it’s shape. While Pirouzi over several minutes watched the apparent shape seemed to change from cylindrical, with blue ends and a red light going around the middle, to a fan like shape with drooping blades (“starfish” shaped) with fuzzy edges. The “blades” were dark orange near the hub changing to yellow at the tips. “The hub itself was made up of two concentric areas of color. There seemed to be a large green surface and then a smaller core which glowed like a piece of red hot coal.” One of the trainee witnesses compared it to an orange-red horseshoe with a blue area in the enclosed space of the horseshoe.

MAP OF TEHRAN SHOWING THE VARIOUS APPARENT LOCATIONS OF THE UFO ACCORDING TO PIROUZI (Courtesy: Bruce Maccabee)

MACH 2 IS NOT ENOUGH: THE FIRST JET CHASE

Jafari put the “pedal to the metal” and reached a speed of about Mach 2 (1,500 mph or 25 miles per minute) and still couldn’t catch it. He was flying toward the Afghanistan, about 500 miles east of Tehran. Youssefi ordered him to return to Tehran if he couldn’t catch it, so Jafari turned and headed back eastward. The object also reversed direction and begn to chase the plane. In a short section of an audio tape recording (I presume made at the Air Traffic Control Center at Mehrabad) that was published in a local newspaper (see below), Jafari reported “something is coming at me from behind. It is 15 miles away…now ten miles…now five miles…It is level now…I think it is going to crash into me…It has just passed me by..missing me narrowly..” According to the newspaper report, “The disturbed voice of the pilot was clear on the tape. He then asked to be guided back to base.”

According to the Air Force teletype message, based on the interview of the second pilot during the following day, the “backseater acquired a radar lock on at 27 nm, 12 o’clock high position with the VC (rate of closure) at 150 mph. As the range decreased to 25 nm the object moved away at a speed that was visible on the radar scope and stayed at 25 nm.” [Comment: to decrease the distance by 2 nm when the rate of closure is 150 nm/hr would require about 48 seconds. Apparently the VC decreased as the object sped up, meaning that the lock-on period was definitely longer than 48 seconds.] The AF teletype message further states, “The size of the (radar) return was comparable to a 707 tanker. The visual size of the object was difficult to discern because of its intense brilliance. The light that it gave off was that of flashing strobe lights arranged in a rectangular pattern and alternating blue, green, red and orange in color. The sequence of the lights was so fast that all the colors could be seen at once.”

DRAWING BASED ON THE DESCRIPTION BY ONE OF THE PILOTS (Courtesy: Bruce Maccabee)

The pilots were interviewed the next day. The Military Assistance and Advisory Group (MAAG), in the person of Lt. Col. Mooy, sat in on the interview of the second pilot who landed at Mehrebad. (Only a second hand, and very shortened, version of the first pilot’s story was available to Col. Mooy.) This interview forms the core of the official teletype message that was sent to many USA military and intelligence agencies including the three armed services, the CIA, National Security Agency (NSA), the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the White House.

As indicated in the above list of recipients of the teletype message, the Defense Intelligence Agency of the U. S. Government got a copy of this teletype, as did the Chief of Staff of the Air Force (CSAF), the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO), the Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Security Agency (NSA), the White House, the Secretary of State (SECSTATE), the Deputy Undersecretary of Defense (DEPSECDEF) and others.

Col. Roland Evans wrote an evaluation of the report, dated October 12, 1976. Evans wrote:

1) An outstanding report: this case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of UFO phenomena
a. The object was seen by multiple witnesses from different locations (i.e., Shemiran, Mehrebad and the dry lake bed) and viewpoints (both airborne and from the ground)
b. The credibility of many of the witnesses was high (an Air Force General, qualified aircrews and experienced tower operators)
c. Visual sightings were confirmed by radar
d. Similar electromagnetic effects (EME) were reported by three separate aircraft [Note: this refers to the electomagnetic interference reported by the jets and the commercial airliner]
e. There were physiological effects on some crew members (i.e., loss of night vision due to the brightness of the object)
f. An inordinate amount of maneuverability was displayed by the UFOs
The report evaluation form indicated that the reliability of the information was “confirmed by other sources” and the value of the information was “High (Unique, Timely and of Major Significance).” The information would be “Potentially Useful” as “Current Intelligence.”

Full Article by Bruce Maccabee

The entire report can be found here.

The text of the teletype report to the Pentagon and other Federal agencies

Here's my humble contrubution, hope you will appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks.

But you are the Master!

I'm only disciple...

top topics

join