It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Guys... There IS a HAARP reactor situated close to where it happened. www.eiscat.uit.no...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
That is one strange phenomena, I'm amazed no one appears to know what it is, you would have thought had it been a natural phenomena, governments and military would know straight away what it was and explain it, maybe the rocket theory is right, real good photo's all the same.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by eraserer
Guys... There IS a HAARP reactor situated close to where it happened. www.eiscat.uit.no...

Sigh

And it begins,

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Another pic from Dagbladet newspaper:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Do they launch alot of rockets at night in norway?

First of all, this wasnt launched from norway, even though there are missile bases there.

Secondly, this isnt in the night. It may look dark, but its because there is no sun in the north (it never rises above the horizon to be viewable) this time of year. This acctually happened at around 8 in the morning.

link   
reply to post by Acharya

Your pic linked also shows land/sea source. Its like a film projector, the futher away from source the larger it gets.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by zazzafrazz]

link   
reply to post by Acharya

Wow! That is intense!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac15aa2a69e0.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Acharya

Your pic linked also shows land/sea source. Its like a film projector the futher away from source the larger it gets.

Well what are you suggesting zazz? A massive film projector?

[edit on 9/12/2009 by serbsta]

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I got an email back from Les Cowley at atmsopheric optics, here's what he said

Good morning Dan,

Thanks for the link - fascinating.

It is not an optical phenomenon.

My impression is that it could be a rocket event where fuel or other material is being vented and catching the high altitude sunlight. if the vehicle is spinning while doing so that would account for the growing spiral structure. The central parts of comets have the same spiral appearance for the very same reason.

Regards,
Les

Hope that helps

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by eraserer

Sigh

And it begins,

I guess speculation is going to go wild until it can be explained…

It's something most people have never seen so imagination is going play a part

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow, it looks so good it doesn't seem real, if you know what I mean
one of the strangest things i've ever seen.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Now_Then

Just a thought - which direction is that blue trail heading?

If you ever listen to me NT instead of stapling cats tails and planinng human sacrifices, i posted twice, that it looks like the source as point of origin is behind the mountain and as the waves go higher up into the atmosphere it then funnels out.

Well my dear... I actually meant which compass heading... Because if that is somewhere near Norway and it's heading in a westerly direction then it could indeed be on it's way to drop down on the white house lawn...

I'm sort of thinking that this must of occurred in the atmosphere and comparatively low attitude... The reason why is that there don't seem to be other reports from other places, like it was not observed in Scotland for instance, so it was a local event.

+1 more 
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Does a rocket spinning out of control account for this visual effect?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5ac149988be.jpg[/atsimg]

If it does, then case solved. But I've never seen this before.

link   

Good morning Dan,

My impression is that it could be a rocket event where fuel or other material is being vented and catching the high altitude sunlight. if the vehicle is spinning while doing so that would account for the growing spiral structure. The central parts of comets have the same spiral appearance for the very same reason.

Regards,
Les

Hope that helps

Ha ha, there ya go then, rocket it is

Maybe

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Deleted this message..

[edit on 9-12-2009 by hande]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

It could. Im actually thinking that the blue spiral is somehow relfecting off ice or something in the sky. Its possible I guess.

Really hard to say as Ive never seen anything like that before

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Good morning Dan,

Regards,
Les

Hope that helps

Cool OZ, but the video looks different like a explosion, but only AFTER a pinpoint high up also , and also the black hole that is left? That isnt explained.

EDIT to ADD Serbsta, yes moj mali budalla I am soooo suggesting a film projector LOL!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It's possible.

But look at the perfect symmetry of those rings. If it were a rocket don't you think the rings (if ever produced to a scale such as those) would be a bit more 'rough around the edges'?

Edit for zazz:

EDIT to ADD Serbsta, yes moj mali budalla I am soooo suggesting a film projector LOL!

You don't understand how hard that made me laugh.

[edit on 9/12/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Isn't it obvious? Its "The second coming of Christ" That was a worm hole opening that allowed him to be sent here from heaven and reborn on the 25th of December this time in Norway. I could be wrong though

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Cool OZ, but the video looks different like a explosion, but only AFTER a pinpoint high up also , and also the black hole that is left? That isnt explained.

Unless the explosion sucked the mositure out of the air causing the glow to dissapear.....Im not 100% sure though. I suspect its a rocket but I guess we will ahve to wait for an official statement

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Here is a translated Norwegian forum from one of the major newspapers where people in the area are encouraged to share their photos and videos of the phenomenom:

VG Newspaper Forum

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join