It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with and Bombarding asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Ah

So was I right about it being a supernova?

I new I had seen similar images somewhere

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

just had a look and no they are not the same picture. the picture in wiki is in the visible spectrum and the starviewer picture is in the microwave spectrum. nice picture though..

daz

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by daz__

just had a look and no they are not the same picture. the picture in wiki is in the visible spectrum and the starviewer picture is in the microwave spectrum. nice picture though..

daz

This should do it.
www.astronet.ru...
The exact same picture-identified as V838 Monocerotis.
Just had to do a little more digging.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
This should do it.
www.astronet.ru...
The exact same picture-identified as V838 Monocerotis.
Just had to do a little more digging.

Yep, that looks extremely similar

I think pauligirl is onto something here

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

well, at the risk of being branded "naive" or maybe even a "sucker," i must admit i pretty much trust what NASA tells us about most things.

(i didn't always but i have grown and evolved in regard to some things)

read this: 2012 - A Scientific Reality Check

the whole Nibiru issue is built upon theories and ideas that directly fly in the face of what is now KNOWN about motion, gravity, physics, and etc. - particularly gravity - it's the basis for understanding all movement in the cosmos, both terrestrial and extra-terrestrial.

the reason these theories just do not work is because they are being formulated and dispersed by persons unqualified to do so - having the freedom to speculate and speak freely doesn't necessarily make it a responsible, or even helpful, thing to do.

and, knowing the bible or prophesy or new-age ideas or even politics doesn't qualify a person even as an amateur astrophysicist, despite the current popular opinion.

we know enough about the workings of gravity to send all manner of probes, surveyors, and what-not into the atmosphere...and these Nibiru hypotheses just do not fit in with what we know, from experience,
thanks to those who ARE qualified as astrophysicists, quantum physicists, astronomers, rocket engineers, and astronauts.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i have just found this really interesting post explaining why this object in question is NOT a supernova..

We can give you 6 arguments to show you that this is not a supernova. In fact we were waiting that some "Official" astronomer would tell us exactly that: That it is a supernova. But we already have the answer ready:

1- Supernovae can not be sized G1.9+3, much less reflect blue in the spectrum of infrared. On the other hand a brown dwarf of L or T type can have 1 to 3 Mj, due to an aspect related with the presence of methane. T dwarfs are distinctly blue due to lack of green and red lights in the absorption spectrum caused by methane. Methane is also abundant in the atmosphere of Jupiter and the gas, along with the bands and clouds of other complex molecules, give rise to alternating patches of pink and blue in Jupiter. (Kirkpatrick et al de L & T Enanas; M , L, y T clasificación, y Adam J. Burgasser 's T-Enanas.)

2 .- If there is a supernova at that distance from 30UA, the radiation from it would be doing toast of us literally at this moment.

3- In the Oort cloud there is just at that position an irregular accumulation of stellar impulse in the heliopause, between 30 and 35UA that fits exactly with the coordinates where the anomaly was detected. The coordinates of the object located in Sagitarius G1.9 +3: RA: 17h48m45s Dec: -27:10:00 Alt: -25:51:13 Az: 102:49:28 The coordinates of the Pluto are: RA: 18h: 04m: 53s Dec: -17:44:24 Alt: -20:35:50 AZ: 94:13:31 Ambos dos en sagitario, Two both in Sagittarius,

4 .- You can verify that the stellar momentum is increased in Oort by 41%, causing the displacement of asteroids that are now hitting Jupiter and Pluto.

5 .- Interestingly, if you look at the spectrum of gamma rays (Fermi), you'll see that the emission of Gamma in this range are those of an area that is aligned with the center of the galaxy, so that the area is shown in intense orange. If it was a supernova nearby, the emissions should be in the range of intense red and it is not the case, so it must be an object of a different nature: [namely] A T-type brown dwarf rich in methane for sure.

6 .- It can be seen clearly that in the past two months, there have been small reversals in the magnetosphere of Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Jupiter, and of course Mars, Earth and Venus. In fact, Mercury has developed a strange path in LASCO2, because it experienced a disturbance of 33 degrees in its axis, [while] Earth and Venus, 22 ° and 19.5 ° exactly.

Certainly you talk about Elsa Pataki, but it's not what I say, but 700 astronomers from various institutions, [and also] including more than 20 reports that NASA has made on Oort [cloud], and those coordinates.

i will have to link back to the poster who made these comments to give credit where credit is due..

credit source

daz

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
No disrespect queenannie

none taken!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
an artist's representation of a brown dwarf, with comparisons:

a brown dwarf looks, and acts, a lot like a gas giant such as Jupiter.
i've often wondered if maybe Jupiter is something like our Sun's still-born twin, as a failed binary star system.

definitely a brown dwarf doesn't look at all like a supernova, and the heat it emits, as well as the radiation, isn't at all the same, either.

Originally posted by Pauligirl
I really didn’t understand most of this, but I can tell you that what they identified as a brown dwarf in the pictures labeled “The Brown Dwarf and her approach” is not a brown dwarf.

It’s V838 Mon.

V838 Monocerotis (V838 Mon) is a red variable star in the constellation Monoceros about 20,000 light years (6 kpc)[1] from the Sun. The star experienced a major outburst that was observed in early 2002.

en.wikipedia.org...

Shouldn't they know that?

you'd think so!!!

i'm becoming increasingly suspicious that these so-called scientists from Spain are anything but.
it just can't be a language thing, can it?

i am so confused!!!
WTF?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

actualy brown dwarfs do not give off enough light to be seen from earth. they have to be detected by the warped path that thay leave.
just a lil bit of info. peace

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

sorry I see what you mean now. was not looking at the right pictures. still at the same time chandra use the same microwave image as starviewer site and have it listed as G1.9+0.3.

something really stinks about all this.

I think these Spanish dudes are really on to something here

daz

got to sleep for a while
thanks for all you'r time everyone.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Well your first post goes to show that people should really think before they speak. The reason the articles themselves are choppy is because they translated from spanish and not that well mind you, but this is wat happens when you use online translators big whoop.so you shouldnt go bashing these guys just because the article isnt translated properly.

Now to everyone else Nasa themselves have admitted that we are apart of a binary star system( It was on the discovery channel show secrets of the universe) and that our sister star just happens to be a brown dwarf. As far as when its supposed to come into our orbit they didnt say but to say the least wormwood, nibiru what ever you would like to call it will most definitely be coming around at some point in time. Some say it is on a 76,000 thousand year cycle, some say more some say less. It very well could coincide with the mayan calendar for all we know. also as others have said it is not a super nova, we would have been dead a while ago...
PEACE,
JC

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by consciencious observer

you have any link to nasa saying we're part of a binary system? I've never heard of that.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Nibiru is disinformation, the real name is Marduk. Marduk destroyed the watery planet Tiamat in ancient times, the remains of Tiamat formed our asteroid belt that sits between Jupiter and Mars.

Very interesting article, what caught my attention was the mentioning of "Pluto".

Pluto is known as Shiva the Destroyer.

I am a big fan of Michael Tsarion and have been for many years. Here in this video (below) he mentions Pluto and the Age of Revealing from the 47th minute (give or take a minute):

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

like i said it was a discovery channel show secrets of the universe. It was a NASA official. I have been looking for links to the that specific episode without much luck. I will keep looking and post if there are any positive results

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
First of all, I would just like to quote the article:

Analysis of the Landlords of collision of asteroids in Oort. Documento of NI.La work hour of the truth./quote]

OK. Now that THAT is out of the way...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, etc. You get the idea.

I'm not sure what is going on with this site, but I have a hunch that the owners only show up once in a while to ban the folks that aren't playin' nice.

And letting anything also go.

Threads like this actually make me feel silly about being on this site.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
'Please inform the citizens of Above Top Secret that the ATS website has earned a rest from false claims. But if the forces of evil should rise again, to cast a shadow on the heart of the city, call me.'
Question. How do we call him?
The Phage Signal of course

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50e217c6238a.jpg[/atsimg]

Phage!

" Ohhh....BATMAN! I've seen you angry like
this---OFTEN! Nobody ALIVE can beat you when
the ANGER is upon you!
You'll get no battle from ME! I may be
INSANE...But I'm not CRAZY!!"

[edit on 9-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by hippomchippo

Well ofcourse, what I am saying is that with a regular telescope you could see it.

We can't.

This whole Niburu, Brown Dwarf stuff is not real. If something exists our there it must have a cloaking device.

You can't keep something like that a secret, it's far too big.

~Keeper

Why do you think with a regular telescope you could see it? They emit almost no light and are found using infrared telescopes not your typical planetarium and personal telescopes. Brown dwarfs do not glow, even dully for very long. As soon as they have used up their meager supply of deuterium, which takes about 10 million years, they fade from dim dark red to black. Considering that our solar system is thought to be approximately 4.6 billion years old I would assume that if our sun did have a companion on an elliptical orbit it may be difficult to see this without some very expensive gear.

Perhaps maybe something like this:

www.reuters.com...

We shouldn't be so quick to dismiss this because we cannot "see it" using our great technology. We learn knew things every day. Every day science is rewritten because we were wrong. The universe is huge and we know very little about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

Point well taken friend, thank you for the information.

However, as various posters have pointed out, this seems to be more of something that is not a brown dwarf than is.

As mentioned above, I would love to have myself proven wrong and see a clear photo of it, or at least an official announcement about it's existence.

With something like that, a myriad of other secrets would come undone when the right people started asking the right questions.

In my opinion space exploration is one of our greatest accomplishments and it's advances should be available to all. Needless to say there's a lot of crap to see and even more to discover I would think.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

the whole Nibiru issue is built upon theories and ideas that directly fly in the face of what is now KNOWN about motion, gravity, physics, and etc. - particularly gravity - it's the basis for understanding all movement in the cosmos, both terrestrial and extra-terre
reply to post by queenannie38

I love a person who will stand for something, because at least they don't
just fall for anything. Kudos, no risk.

Phage!

" Ohhh....BATMAN! I've seen you angry like
this---OFTEN! Nobody ALIVE can beat you when
the ANGER is upon you!
You'll get no battle from ME! I may be
INSANE...But I'm not CRAZY!!"

Every time something goes awry We look to Phage. Funny thing is
I always feel scolded when he leaves. He always says something like
can I go now. Like he 's just disgusted with us.:bnghd: it's to funny.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yep, nothing there... You checked. Thanks bud... you're a whiz...

My post from 12/07

I'll quote my last paragraph...

Love your family & friends like there isn't a tomorrow.

edit to add: Consider this... it takes us 6 months to go ½ way around the sun. If a planet were to have an extremely elliptical orbit say ... like a comet ... if it's orbit brought it close in within 1 - 1.5AU of the sun how long would it take to see it? to pass close by? if it only takes us 6 months to make the trip? How long would it really be visible? AND it's got the surface reflectivity of burnt fuggin toast? Even if it's almost the size of Jupiter I think our scientists (remind you of our climatologists accuracies) would have a hard time seeing it even if it slams into Earth. Keep an open mind until 2011 or so.

And remind you to not be a retard. Deny Ignorance.

edit : typos at night, uh oh... uh oh... ohohohoh...
AND to add this video from Harvard.edu... Sorry, lost the link. Uploaded my saved video... Enjoy!

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 12·9·09 by DrMattMaddix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join