It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with and Bombarding asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The Sagittarius Dwarf Tidal Stream
(NASA's Astronomy Picture of the Day):

Landlord of cometary impact and trajectory from Oort
(illustration from the Australian site):

any similarity?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well we wouldn't see it if it were coming from another dimension. Unless you are an ascended master, of course.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

I'm not completely convinced that Wormwood deosn't exist, I just wish "those guys" would get their facts straight

Agreed for sure.
I only posted this because I remembered this guy saying why it couldn't be seen.
Also this is coming in at the correct time frame according to what he was saying if you listen to that whole program. He has a lot of points that
really scared the crap out of me last summer.
It was just getting to the point, I was going to write this guy off and now this. Something is a foot I'm telling you.

I mean this guy Eric was saying last summer that it was definetly not a planet. It was a brown dwarf.
How could he have been so sure?
I was keeping this in the back of my mind,
cause I hear all of this stuff constantly, this one stood out like a bump on a log.
I don't want to be labeled no fear monger.So I'm gonna blame DG
She made a post about this show or I would have missed completely.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I remember a thread here, probably a month or so ago, where a guy said a brown dwarf would cross dimensions and cause havoc in our solar system. I'll try to find it and link it.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

please could you give a short rendition about what the guy on the video has to say. I have a slow conection and don't usually get to see video.

I have to add that what the guys from starview were saying that because of the glare from the galactic center it was hard to see the objects and that you had to look for the microwave phantom signature of the object. I am no expert but it seemd to make sence. I posted a link to the microwave picture just after your video if you care to look.

daz

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well we wouldn't see it if it were coming from another dimension. Unless you are an ascended master, of course.

I certainly would not be on this miserable plane of existance if that was the case now would I?

No, I mean I can't say for sure that's it not there, simply because we don't know anything about anything really. But as far as the "physical" sense of it being there, it seems not to be.

I certainly hope it is, that would be really wicked.

This is more evidence for that I guess. I'm just very skeptical.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

That actually doesnt make sense, as brown dwarfs are not visible to the naked eye anyway. The only way they can be seen is via infrared. Im still very skeptical about this, I dont trust the source at all, especially considering that nothing has been mentioned on any other news outlet here in Australia.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

I'm not completely convinced that Wormwood deosn't exist, I just wish "those guys" would get their facts straight

Wormwood

I changed my and grabbed a link I hope you can use it if not let me know.
Must be tons of people net side right now. So slow.

He separates the science pretty good if the holy book part is not your cup of tea.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I do agree with you about them not being visible to the naked eye. I also knew about the need for infrared in seeing them. I tried to make sence of it in my own head about the phantom microwave images. have you looked at them. they are at the bottom of the page from the following link..
sourc e
They give their analysis there with pictures from the microwave specturm

Within our uncertainty, we decided to request aid, and a group of collaborator of this equipment, facilitated a revealing analysis to us, based on the data of CHANDRA, and superposing, the emissions of microwaves, and the visual phantom in X-Rays, we have realised the following study of decomposition of the object, by layers of proximity, and sphericity. According to CHANDRA, the image it was a X-ray photocomposition with Radio. After a detailed analysis, first that has been realised of this type, we are going to present/display the obtained graphical results to them:

one of the chandra images follows

daz

[edit on 8/12/2009 by daz__]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by daz__

thanks for the link will have a look now..

I hope you realise i didn't say the above. I think it was someone else who said that.

daz

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

I hope you realise i didn't say the above. I think it was someone else who said that.

Yes. I do realise you havn't called me a whack job........ yet.

And Thank you.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by daz__

That actually doesnt make sense, as brown dwarfs are not visible to the naked eye anyway. The only way they can be seen is via infrared.

right.

HOWEVER, it appears that soon all speculation on the dodgy subject of 'IS THERE or ISN'T THERE a Nibiru?' will be put to rest: NASA's going to be launching the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) in 3 days!

Preparations for the Dec. 11 launch of NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer remain on schedule at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The spacecraft will be boosted into Earth orbit aboard a Delta II rocket.

On Monday, technicians at Space Launch Complex 2 loaded the rocket's second stage with propellant. Officials will meet Wednesday for the Launch Readiness Review and press conferences.

But launch day weather is expected to interfere with NASA's plans. The forecast calls for thick clouds, disturbed weather, and precipitation, resulting in an 80 percent chance of conditions preventing a launch. In the event of a 24-hour delay, the forecast remains essentially the same.

The WISE spacecraft will circle Earth over the poles, scanning the entire sky one-and-a-half times in nine months. The mission will uncover hidden cosmic objects, including the coolest stars, dark asteroids and the most luminous galaxies.

personally, i'm laying odds down early that there IS NOT a Nibiru.
simply because the gravitational effects of such an entity in the alleged location would literally WREAK HAVOC.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

HOWEVER, it appears that soon all speculation on the dodgy subject of 'IS THERE or ISN'T THERE a Nibiru?' will be put to rest: NASA's going to be launching the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) in 3 days

Yes and assured they will by forwarding all significant information
concerning any catastrophic events on the horizon to the public.
As soon as they pull their head out. I don't why I say these things.

No disrespect queenannie

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Wow

That image looks similar to one Ive seen of a supernova rather than an image of a brown dwarf star

rgbalpha.files.wordpress.com...

Hopefully that link works and I wont have to embed it

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I really didn’t understand most of this, but I can tell you that what they identified as a brown dwarf in the pictures labeled “The Brown Dwarf and her approach” is not a brown dwarf.

It’s V838 Mon.

V838 Monocerotis (V838 Mon) is a red variable star in the constellation Monoceros about 20,000 light years (6 kpc)[1] from the Sun. The star experienced a major outburst that was observed in early 2002.

en.wikipedia.org...

Shouldn't they know that?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

wow here too. that is a really cool picture.

I must say it is quite strikingly similar to the pictures in question here.

thanks for that.

daz

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I really didn’t understand most of this, but I can tell you that what they identified as a brown dwarf in the pictures labeled “The Brown Dwarf and her approach” is not a brown dwarf.

I should probably take off this football helmut then right?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Pauligirl

I should probably take off this football helmut then right?

If you're wearing it because you think a brown dwarf is going to hit you, then yeah, it's pretty safe to take it off.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

It’s V838 Mon.

V838 Monocerotis (V838 Mon) is a red variable star in the constellation Monoceros about 20,000 light years (6 kpc)[1] from the Sun. The star experienced a major outburst that was observed in early 2002.

en.wikipedia.org...

Shouldn't they know that?

I hate telling people they are wrong but that would appear to be the case with you'r information. Now whether these Spanish scientists are correct I do not know. I just found this article from chandra

they are claiming it is the remains of a supernova.

The expanding remains of a supernova explosion in the Milky Way are shown in this composite image, on the left, of the supernova remnant G1.9+0.3. NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory image obtained in early 2007 is shown in orange and the radio image from NRAO's Very Large Array (VLA) from 1985 is in blue. The difference in size between the two images gives clear evidence for expansion, allowing the time since the original supernova explosion (about 140 years) to be estimated.

now we know the picture is real. who is telling the thruth is the next question..

daz

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daz__
I hate telling people they are wrong but that would appear to be the case with you'r information. Now whether these Spanish scientists are correct I do not know. I just found this article from chandra

daz

Is ok, but did you look at the pictures of Mon on wikipedia? It's the same pictures the Spanish scientists are using.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join