It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Crimes: Streets of L.A.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So, I'm downloading this game right now, for PC, it's been on consoles for a while now, but I think it's been out for computers only recently.

I've already heard it's good and all, but I was wondering who here already played it, and what was your opinion of the game?

I've been a big fan of all the GTA series, so I hope this (similar) game is at least as good if not better. Anyone want to share their opinions?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The fighting is a bit repetitive, but it's an awesome game. The music isn't bad, and they cuss like sailors. The Snoop Dogg bonus level is great for driving around and raising your bad cop meter. Plus, Snoop can get away with saying things the white guys can't on the game.

The setup of 'unlockables' is decent and they are worth it (gun, car, fighting). Great stress reliever.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I prefer gta3, but hey thats me

the driving is ghey imo

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for yer opinions.

Icelid

You said the fighting is a bit repetitive. Isn't the fighting moves and all a bit more complex and varied that in GTA? I think someone told that to me once.
Oh and yeah, those kind of games are a great stress reliever, aren't they?
lol...

Lysergic

Ah man, that suck. Driving (and racing cops) is the part that I liked the most in GTA. I've played a lot of driving and racing games, and so far no one compared (IMO) to GTA when it comes to driving, skids or having amazing crashes and accident. I hope I'll like it better than you did ...

GTA 3 and Vice City will probably stay my favorites games ever, but San Andreas isn't out yet, and I still have some road rage to get rid of so... At least I'll try it.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
lots of tunes to listen to game is ok but due to the areas being so big graphic sufferd on the ps2 good run for gta money though but id rarther pic gta

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
SE7EN

Yeah, the last 2 GTA games are really kick ass. I think few game can match them in term of pure fun. End-less hours of. Lol...

Lysergic

Have you played Mafia? If so, how's the driving compared to it, because I thought it was not as good as GTA. In fact I didn't liked it.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Its a cool game, i like it a lot :ups: its such a fun game and you can play for hours.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So... I finally tried it 2 days ago. The guys took a long time before coming out with a n0-cd p@tch... 2 things stiked me so far (haven't played much yet)

1- The fighting is awesome. WAY more complex than GTA, hopefully. Kudos to the creators for that.

2- The driving is, as I expected, a little bit deceiving for any self-respecting die-hard GTA fan. It look and feel like Mafia, and like Lysergic said so well... it sucks lol... but that's not so bad, the game still can be fun anyway, so it should keep me occupied for a couples of hours...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I played it too. It was cool but if you played longer then half an hour then it would crash
to the desktop on the pc. The series never got bug testing if at all.

top topics

join