It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Reportedly Claims U.S. is Blocking Return of Mankind's Savior

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad Reportedly Claims U.S. is Blocking Return of Mankind's Savior

www.foxnews.com

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claims the United States is attempting to thwart the return of mankind's savior....

Ahmadinejad reportedly claims he has documented evidence that the U.S. is blocking the return of Mahdi, the Imam believed by Muslims to be the savior.

"They have devised all these plans to prevent the coming of the Hidden Imam because they know that the Iranian nation is the one that will prepare the grounds for his coming and will be the supporters of his rule...."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.alarabiya.net
www.guardian.co.uk
iran-green-revolution.blogspot.com
www.washingtonpost.com...

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Officials cut Tehran Internet access ahead of major protest
'Fatal Shooting' At Tehran Protest Rally
Defeated Ahmadinejad rival arrested in Iran
Iranian Woman Gives Ahmadinejad the Up-URs!!
Tehran's Spiral

[edit on 2009/12/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There it is!

The "Geat Satan" is blocking the coming of the Messiah.

That's a lot of power to attribute to a temporal government, but almost in the same breath, Ahmadinejad claims that the "Great Satan" is doomed to failure in Afghanistan.

It's no wonder that the Iranians are getting a little tired of this flake. One has to wonder if Ahmadinejad thinks that this kind of rhetoric will draw attention away from the riots in Iran's streets in protest of his regime.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves

Obviously they don't teach this to Iranians

Shame. If they had, perhaps Ahmadinnerjacket would have reined-in his insane rants

.. and that might have saved him from confirming to the world that he's a just another crazy troll, working it for his zionist masters

Too bad, Ahmadinnerjacket ... you've really blown whatever credibility you might have had now

go stand over there with Burlusconi and the other tools .. you're finished

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What's amazing is that he believes the U.S. wields that kind of power!

Yes! Even the gods can be manipulated and controlled by us!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm tellin ya... Iran and Israel are absoutly hell-bent on bringing Armageddon on earth, to fulfill the Quarans and Bibles end times prophecy.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Why are you calling him ahmadinnerjacket? I get that your doing it as a joke but I am just wondering if there is anything behind it...

I agree that there are certain echelons of power that want to bring about bible prophecy and Armageddon. I'd bet there are some really radical religious extremists in power, and probably have self-elected themselves and see themselves fit to bring about end-times prophecy...

Scary.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hmmm... and what kind of being is this Savior???

Even Ahmadinejad wants DISCLOSURE.

Call them angels, or aliens.

The Watchers. The Keepers.

Bright Orbs in the sky - then, and now.

I find it compelling that UFO believers/experiencers are the equivalent to ancient experiences - such as those of the Moses/Akhenaten time frame. Anyone played the Assassins Creed games?

We just have different terminology for the same thing.

It is getting very hard to ignore the increasing amount of 'end-times' or 'second coming of whatever you wanna call them' stuff.

Whether it is all propaganda for a NWO is hard to tell. But some of it goes so far back and is so complex that I have a hard time believing some elite coming up with I-Ching and Mayan calendar and ancient descriptions of SkyGods and all that jazz.

I keep leaning more towards the 'genuine event' on the horizon, rather than any planned false flag event to control us. Now, the elite could be aware of the coming events - and thus try to spin them to their advantage. This seems more likely to me.

The mass media is definitely gearing up, whether planned or not. Just look at all the blockbuster films and TV series.

Maybe I'm just crazy... but at least there is a lot of crazy people to be crazy with, I guess.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey maybe the U.S. IS blocking the return of Mahdi....

If so, good job us!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

@Signals. Also, very funny about that fun being bad signature. I realized when I clicked on it, this isn't the first time you've got me with it!
Next time I'll remember. You won't get me again!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

There is a name for those types of groups but I can't remember it. I do believe that this is what is going on right now, like Bob Marley says in the song called Redemption song.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fulfill the Book."

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
All controlling factions and power mongers are blocking this. Not the return of any savior, it is each human's job to save him or her self.

The US is leading the blockade by threatening the benevolent ET's who are waiting around to introduce themselves, this in itself will boost man kinds spiritual evolution by taking note that we are connected to so much more.

What leads each one to self salvation is remembering that we are all connected, that we are truly one. In doing so, we realize that what we do unto others, we ultimately do to ourselves. This, in turn, removes the veil of separation, raises compassion levels and leads to a realization of peace and truth.

The US is hell bent on keeping us all in fear, for fear is the number one separator. So I guess Ahmadinejad has a valid point here.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Really? Documented evidence? Wow.

You know, If this savior is so great, you would think that mere mortals would be unable to stop him from coming.....

This is just another attempt to bash the US... Apparently they do not realize that the people of Iran are protesting and rioting because of THEIR government... Not ours....

Go figure.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Really.

Who is crazier than whom???

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

i rather doubt that they could block or stop anything that has already happened ,he is here and has been for a long time ,he is not here for 1 faith but all faith`s it seems you all forgot that 1 little fact which is contained within all the holy scriptures in every religion and faith, 1 savior is for all people not 1 group .

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well the doom and gloom prophets will be all over this one.
after all we do have our fair share of those around in the US.

They will want nothing more than the end of the world as we speak to prove their prophetic rant.

So if Ahmadinejad is following sue, we should just get them all together and let them fight for Armageddon.
and who is better Messiah, the Christian or the followers of Islam.

I just going to pop some popcorn.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
All controlling factions and power mongers are blocking this. Not the return of any savior, it is each human's job to save him or her self.

The US is leading the blockade by threatening the benevolent ET's who are waiting around to introduce themselves, this in itself will boost man kinds spiritual evolution by taking note that we are connected to so much more.

What leads each one to self salvation is remembering that we are all connected, that we are truly one. In doing so, we realize that what we do unto others, we ultimately do to ourselves. This, in turn, removes the veil of separation, raises compassion levels and leads to a realization of peace and truth.

The US is hell bent on keeping us all in fear, for fear is the number one separator. So I guess Ahmadinejad has a valid point here.

I like your thought process but could the U.S. really block ETs from doing anything? I doubt it.

Maybe we have the stargate (stolen from Iraq) and refuse to open it...

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Signals]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Sooner or later somebody is bound to float down on a cloud. It just remains to be seen who that will be. Sound the trumpets!!!!!!!

What a joke on humanity if it were to be Charlton Heston!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Why are you calling him ahmadinnerjacket? I get that your doing it as a joke but I am just wondering if there is anything behind it...
I have another. A mad jeanie. Nothing behind it but a crazy jin.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Or Elvis !!!!!!!!!!, I tell you the more we get closes to the darn 2012 the more crazy stuff we are bound to hear, by 2011 ATS is going to become an unbearable site hijacked by the gloom and doom prophets, who knows may be Ahmadinejad will come down and post incognito

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Being largely agnostic for the conscious years I've spent as a human being on this earth, I've come to a realization about Abrahamic religion. It might be an outside perspective, but here's my perspective none the less.

Long before it ever has a chance to save earth, Abrahamic ideology will destroy it. The tenants of Abrahamic doctrine sink their talons in to unwitting humanity through appealing to the base emotions that everyone of us possess. The fear of death. The use of violence for the sake of friendship and community; a mish-mashed edict that it's followers use as a war banner. The prospect of vanity; in the case of subservient religions like those that were spawned in the Middle East, it's followers achieve vanity through a moral high-ground among the non-believers and pagans amongst them (I'm going to heaven, you're going to hell.)

There are a few things free thinking individuals can do to brace our descendants from the coming tide.

Raise free-thinking children. Teach them to value the wonders of science and prostrate themselves in front of the universe, not a preacher, rabbi, or imam. Show them the art; the sculptures, the paintings, the literature that was created by their free thinking ancestors. Then show them the art that was destroyed in the name of Abrahamic religion. Teach them about the Crusades. Teach them about the Holocaust. Play them the footage of 9/11. Show them how Abrahamic ideology is dangerous in the hands of fanatics. Maybe they will start to wonder why tens of millions of corpses do not lay at the feet of Buddhists or Celts.

Fight political correctness and the constriction of your freedom of speech. Remember that as far as we know, this is the only life we have to live. Do not waste it as a slave to a book.

Before you file in to the ranks of the cult of atheism, ask yourself one question. Does man know everything about the universe? The answer should guide you on your choice. Egoism has no place in the halls of the free thinking.

That's it. Every day, I see these stories roll through this forum. I for one will not dwell on them for another moment. Here's to hoping that someday soon the monkeys burn down the zoo. I'll still hold out hope that they don't burn down everything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join