It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Elderly Couple Wake to Find Home "drenched with blood"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
weird weird weird, this as i see it is really freaky
if anything was going on in their house they would of heard it unless they were drugged (police should check that )

need to keep an eye on this one.

i think everyone would agree that if they are not in on it then we are not dealing with 3 dimensional reality here (if they were not drugged).

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have a feeling we are dealing with senilty here

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Heh freaky!!! But it's not the first time I've heard about something like this.

I was in Sri Lanka last year. We got to meet a lot of people and whilst dining at a local's house we were joined by his cousin who was a local police sergeant. He had just come from a house which was covered in blood where there was no sign of crime and where the householder had just "discovered" it.
My wife is a blood scientist, so when he told us about this we were interested. We asked all the usual questions, "Could it be murder? Is it animal blood? Was it dried?" The sergeant could not explain it - he kept saying that everyone was absolutely baffled. It appeared to be a case almost identical to the one reported here. I still keep in touch with a couple of guys out there. As far as I know this still hasn't been solved.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The blood was the old lady's, at least genetically . . . A doppelganger copied her, and tried to take her over during the night . . . the husband and wife woke up, and killed the imposter, but couldn't explain the blood; so they disposed of the body and called the cops, knowing that no one could explain it. A classic doppelganger confrontation!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
INGENIUS! Why didn't I think of that before...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join