It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vernon critical to Games Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Vernon critical to Games Security

www.bclocalnews.com

Vernon has earned a gold medal for its role in preparing security forces for the Olympics.

Canadian soldiers are currently wrapping up two weeks of winter training in the North Okanagan. The training is part of the final preparation for supporting the RCMP-led security effort at the 2010 Vancouver Olympic and Paralympic Games.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I wish that I could find the picture of our illustrious mayor looking through this fantastic, gigantic camera designed to capture protesters faces from blocks away. (Maybe miles.)
There has been some weird helicopters flying around, circling people, presumeably attempting to "capture" faces in some sort of practice scenario. (Don't look up.)

I heard that the LRAD is here too, but I haven't heard it.

All I can say is be careful if you are coming to the olympics. Here in canada, cops get away with murder and the grey alien that is going to be exposed during the opening ceremonies is going to create chaos.

I'd also like to suggest, that ATSers in Vancouver do their very best to organise and report to ATS what's going on. (Now that we are allowed to do this...) That way, when TSHTF we can get the truth.

I'm sorry I didn't know about them sooner, I could have taken requests.....

Wow, this is the worst post ever.....

Olympic chatter, anyone....??
www.bclocalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-12-2009 by briantaylor]

join