It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to The Sun - 1st Aug 1989 Microchip Article does not exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Prompted by Chembreather's thread on the Sun newspaper running an article on human microchipping in the 1st August 1989 issue, I e-mailed the sun newspaper to ask them to verify if they ever ran the article, they have just replied to my request, see below:

Hi name,
Unfortunately that article did not appear in The Sun on the date you specified. I have had my archive team look in the actual copy for that day but cannot see it anywhere.
If you have any more info that could help my search please let me know.
Kind Regards,

Michael Sadan

Sent: 18 November 2009 14:04
To: Syndication Enquiries

Subject: Aug 1st 1989 issue of the sun

In an August 1, 1989 edition of The Sun, can you confirm whether or not you ran the following story?

"BIG BROTHER'S COMING!
Revealed: Secret plan to tag every man, woman and child "
by JOE FRICK

If so I would like to discuss using the story in a book.

Keep up the great work

Regards,

name

So according to Michael Sadan at the Sun newspaper, they never ran this article.
If it did appear why would they deny it? Have I got the date correct?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I believe you will just have to accept that the article is a forgery. Unless, someone comes forth with an original copy of the 1 AUG 1989 edition of the Sun which contains the article. But even then, would people believe that the article is genuine and based on facts? The article itself as posted in Cooper's book gives no direct leads to research from.

It wouldn't be the first time someone counterfeited an article and published a fake story as the truth.

There are no clues to the origins of the information other than "top-level advisers" and "Bush administration" and "Joe Frick".

As far as I am concerned, Cooper's book IS the original source of the article/story.

Even if it were published in the Sun, it would still be just as questionable and doubted.

To believe anything else would require faith that untold numbers of people went around the world destroying newspapers, among other absurdities.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by slimpickens93]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Hi Rigel Kent,
After some preliminary investigation I have tracked down a few references to what you seek.

This picture supposedly shows the article in question:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c45aa67e8cac.jpg[/atsimg]

Article mentions using swine flu vaccine to inject microchip implants

The above article uses the following article as the reference for its facts:

Swine Flu Vaccine Microchips

In all these articles there is no link to the SUN NEWSPAPER and a subsequent search by me of the archives of the SUN have revealed that they have never run this article.

This leaves us with two choices:

1) They never ran this article.
2) They did run the article, but 'buried' it after current events, in regards to Swine Flu.

I will leave it up to you to decide.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well ATS has proven before that stories have been scrubbed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not certain one way or the other here, but there is precedent.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
well aint that weird?

damn i want to see this articale

S & F

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Thanks for your comments, interesting to note that the first link you pasted DOES state, directly under the photo of the article that it originates from The Sun newspaper on the date stated.

Also your second link states that it is from The Sun, do you mind me asking how you managed to search their archives?

PEACE,
RK

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by slimpickens93

I tend to agree with your opinion that it is a fake, especially with the denial from their office, on the other hand I do know this newspaper and the typeset in the photo looks consistent with that used by The Sun so I am not entirely convinced.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
In all these articles there is no link to the SUN NEWSPAPER and a subsequent search by me of the archives of the SUN have revealed that they have never run this article.

This leaves us with two choices:

1) They never ran this article.
2) They did run the article, but 'buried' it after current events, in regards to Swine Flu.

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Well ATS has proven before that stories have been scrubbed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not certain one way or the other here, but there is precedent.

How does one "scrub" information that has been hand delivered to thousands of people. This was pre-internet, actual physical printed newspaper. 1989 wasn't so long ago, there must be several examples still lying about in basements and libraries around the world.

Where did William Cooper get the copy used in his book?

Until further evidence is brought forth, I must agree with the thread title... "According to The Sun - 1st Aug 1989 Microchip Article does not exist".

Come on folks, this should be very easy to prove/disprove.

What other information in Cooper's book is concocted? (I've not read it myself.)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I see this is a very old post, and not sure if others are looking ... my goal is to find the truth in this, as there is always a level of truth, even in lies.... For those also looking... the second article on this page was published on May 21, 1989. Other's have suggested August 1, 1989. Having worked for a small newspaper in my past, you don't run articles this late with each other. Er go, when look for this article, try to look at the first date noted.

I have searched Newspapers.com archives and nothing has shown up. However, they do not include "The Sun" newspaper from England, nor Australia, etc.... we need to narrow down which "The Sun." ...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rigel Kent

Hmm... looking at that avatar.. looking at the post, and how much the word 'sun' is mentioned.

Yeah. No need to read further.

top topics

join