It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 06: RFID Microchips In The Swine Flu Vaccine?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is absolutely ridiculous.

RFID is still a bogus technology. The only reason you even see RFID is because of 2 companies, Texas Instruments and Wal-Mart.

TI hold the majority of RDIF patents and has been "trying" to drum up this redundant technology for well over 20 years. Radio signals aren't exactly a new technology.

Wal-Mart has poured THE majority of R@D money into RFID for inventory control, yet the current working model is still a joke ( I've seen it).

The show Mythbusters exposed just how much a lame duck technology RFID is but they show never aired due to lawsuits.

Why is it lame?

Simply because the technology relies 100% on radio signals, radio signals as everyone who has one knows are very UNRELIABLE. They can be interrupted simply by directional changes, materials, horrid range, signal strength, interference ( by a large number of things), weather, the list goes on.

How do I know this?

I was in the business as a consultant for a large company that wanted to invest in RFID. The conclusion way "stay away", at least for the next 8+ years. The future is in in Wi-Fi or a mixture of both in which the industry is not mature enough.

Of course Texas Intruments does not have wi-fi patents as they do in RFID, thus there is a lot of confusion and misinformation amongst people even in the business let alone the general public.

In my personal experience Ive seen RFID actually useful in only 2 reliable applications, locker room key chains and marathon race mats, not exactly something you would put in a pill.

Here's just how great it is and a funny story: The last RFID conference I went to ( TI being the major sponsor) thought it was cool to put RFID chips in our badges to sign in at various meetings and such. It was just a typical pass you wear around your neck with a chip. GUESS WHAT: to the embarrassment of the organizers a good chunk, about 80% of people pass's did not work and they had to use pen/paper to sign people in. LOL

Heres a good article on rfid www.heaveyrf.com...

Or just google RFID shortcomings.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by wtfhuh]

[edit on 3-12-2009 by wtfhuh]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
people, I want all of you to listen carefully, regarding of my bad grammar, please, read what I have to said

If people refused to take the chip invading inside the body, there is other way to put chip WITHOUT YOU HAVING KNOW IT INVADING!

IV tranfer fluid
Blood shot test
other vaccine shots

Don't focus just on swine vaccine, people!

They will do it by other means! WITHOUT KNOWING!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

They made a Sci-Fi movie about your chips and readers already. Go rent the movie "Gadika" made in the 80's.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDon

they would not have been able to link the chip to the individual.

This could be done at another time, i.e. when that person identify him/herself when crossing the border or visiting the doctor. A chip like that would of course be equipped with its own "serial number" or id. When the chip's id is read, and the person is identified by using his passport or whatever, the database could then be updated. It doesn't have to happen when the chip is implanted. 2 cents...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
While I agree with some of the posters that claim the technology for some chips so small as to be injected the truth is that the medical information chips has been available for while, yes right now they are offer with a fee, the last time it was about 200 dollars and it was voluntarily, but with the health care bill it could become the reality for the government tracking health records and for the Chips makers profiteering.

I mean, people if the government gets away with mandatory health insurance of been penalized what will stop them from mandatory implants for easy and accessible record keeping.

Just thing about why I am such and opponent of any legislation that means mandatory.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Good to see ATS News back!
I won't have anyone jab me with a needle mandatory or not as a wise man once said:"I'm gonna take that needle shine it up real nice turn it sideways and stick it straight up their candy-asses."

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here in Canada a nurse friend of my father gave our family a vial of 10 dosages of the H1N1 vaccine, its in liquid form and requires a needle for injection. I have 1 dose of it left, however it was mixed many weeks ago so its expired by now but I've shaken the vial and looked through the milky white fluid and haven't seen anything resembling a chip, nothing even resembling a flake of pepper.

I cannot vouch for the American inhale vaccine however.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Man1fesT]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

No but if you take a disposable camera and make a home made emp it will take care of that little microchip problem.

There's a link somewhere on this site on how to build it.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That was really good Johnny, the format is finding itself, I like the heavier inclusion of members (nice technique) and pls use the beast tune for the start of the news
way better for ATS than the traditional news sounding theme....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
why are everyone scared of these chips? all u have to do is shock urself around the area it was placed, and it will probably burn out, rendering it useless....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
While I agree with some of the posters that claim the technology for some chips so small as to be injected the truth is that the medical information chips has been available for while, yes right now they are offer with a fee, the last time it was about 200 dollars and it was voluntarily, but with the health care bill it could become the reality for the government tracking health records and for the Chips makers profiteering.

I mean, people if the government gets away with mandatory health insurance of been penalized what will stop them from mandatory implants for easy and accessible record keeping.

Just thing about why I am such and opponent of any legislation that means mandatory.

The tech that is available comes in two forms. A rice sized capsule that is implanted just below the surface of the skin and is passive technology (activated by scanner in close proximity). Or, a magnetic fluid/gel that is injected similar to a tattoo, just below the surface of the skin and gels into place, then a magnetic signature is stored onto the gel similar to a credit card strip, but there is no room for medical record storage or anything else. Just an ID number.

Yes the tech is available, but it would be useless in a vaccine, because it would be injected wrong, and because it would be anonomously applied, so there would be no way to attach personal information to it. Plus, as the Canadian poster said, most of these vials are multi-dose vials, so how could the guarantee that each person got one chip instead of one person getting 10 chips?

The Swine Flu Vaccine is ridiculous in its own right, and the RFID technology is very scary and something to monitor in the very near future, but the combination of them into one conspiracy is just silly!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You've got it all wrong, if you read the full bill you would see it is amending parts of the already established bill, the new bill is proposing more stringent tracking of all implanted devices.

If an implanted device, say a heart monitor malfunctions and kills the patient it was implanted in, the company who made or distributed the implant has 10 days to notify the FDA and provide details of all the same heart monitors implanted so the FDA can get in contact with these other patients, because if one is faulty then others could be too.
This is where the tracking part comes into play, Thye need to know where every single device is, so they need to keep highly detailed records of each implant and where it went. This is what the new bill is doing, bringing in more stringent record keeping.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I also have an axe to grind regarding the thread patmac started, which was read out by Johnny almost word for word stating:

Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.

You guys failed to go 6 replies down where I show that the bill continues on past implantable:

(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining. In developing the registry, the Secretary shall, in consultation with the Commissioner of Food and Drugs, the Administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, determine the best methods for—‘‘(A) including in the registry, in a manner consistent with subsection (f), appropriate information to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by type, model, and serial number or other unique identifier

Which coincides with what I mentioned in the post above.

Why ignore the fact that it has been taken out of context and hype it up to be something it's not?

Poor form.

[edit on 3/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm an RN, and while I know my gov. has some wacky ideas on what they can and can not do to the public in our own name, I can tell you w/ 100% assurance that your everyday, front line medical staff members who are actually giving you the flu shot are NOT in on "it".

So, assuming that we believe the possibility that we are actually being chipped when given the flu shot, how can the TPTB know who got what transmitter? All the patient gets is a piece of paper saying which shot they got (as all vax are recorded so you don't get more than you need or for schools, etc). On the hospital side, we do note who gets what lot (comprised of many individual bottles) of vaccine/medications for a very good reason. If there does end up being an issue w/ manufacturing/contaminants, etc, we can track back and figure out who needs to be notified & treated. That's it. I can also say that this info doesn't get sent anywhere outside the hospital (beyond aggregate data levels, or at most for quality improvement purposes to create comparable, evidence based data such as: Mr Anonymous was seen on April 1st, did he get a flu vaccination? Y/N (note: lots are NOT recorded here); Along with hundreds of other questions based on "best practices", also known as the "core measures"). These get sent off to a company who aggregates the data, who then report just the stats to the Joint Commission, who then feed it back to us all fancied up and compared with other facilities across the country.

Then there's my real problem. Nurse Ratchet is working the lines at the flu clinic. She has vial upon vial of flu vax from which she draws up several does from each (while some are single dose vials, dare I say most of these shots are from multi dose). How do TPTB ensure one microchip, per person when many of them are allegedly floating around in the vial? And once given, who & how are they triggering that microchip? How do they know who really has that individual chip? Again, the actual administrating personnel is not doing anything but giving the shot and updating their pt.'s record (most are still on paper, some are electronic, but either way they do not show which exact vial or microchip went where!).

That, and a good RN will look at the medication and it had better be clear or look like it is supposed to look. Even the smallest of chips are not invisible to the naked eye, so why aren't we seeing little chips floating around the bottles?

And how, exactly, are they going to use this? Sure, if you wave a reader right over a chip, you can get a ping even if it has migrated. But you need some sort of transmitter, don't you for far off surveillance? Are satellites supposedly able to track the millions of people who have one (or more than one, given the multiple dose scenario), w/o even knowing who's is whose? Again, WTH for? All w/o the awareness of, or any help whatsoever, with the actual folk who are giving the shots.

There may indeed be some bad chemical in this thing, it may potentate another virus coming down the pike, I really don't know. But the "vax as a vehicle for unsuspecting, mass microchippage" theory makes 0 sense to me when you break it down to actual implementation. I'll listen to any theories, but so far, it's a non-starter.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by DGFenrir

I was talking about detecting pathogens in the body. It is entirely possible to detect pathogens and other foreign objects in the human bloodstream.

And I was saying that is what our immune systems already do. Our immune systems not only identify but destroy pathogens. You think a thing injected into our bodies is going to do a better job?

Please. If anything our bodies will/should attack the injected thing and destroy it!

OMG! I never said the chip would be used as a replacement for the immune system! It could be used to detect any pathogen and the carrier would know it withouh having to visit a doctor. It could be used to monitor the carriers health. Example: This way we would also have a better overview of who has the regular flu or the swine flu.
This is of course far-future tech cuz it would require a much more complex system than our current chips.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
An implantable chip would be very implausible.

First it would need a technology that doesn't exist terrestrially. The aliens
may have some technology that uses the host as an energy supply, but
as far as I know we humans haven't perfected that yet.

There are generally three types of RFID tags: active RFID tags, which
contain a battery and can transmit signals autonomously, passive RFID
tags, which have no battery and require an external source to provoke
signal transmission, and battery assisted passive (BAP) which require
an external source to wake up but have significant higher forward link
capability providing great read range.

RFID tags which contain a battery have a active life-span of approximately
ten years. So active RFID tags would need replacement.

Passive RFID tags would be useless for ~tracking~ purposes as they need
an external power source in near-proximity for the chip to function.

But the "deal-killer" is the logistics of delivering one-chip-per-person
per each vaccination. This would need collusion from each individual
giving injections--the flu vaccine comes in vials of more than one dose,
so to administer the vaccine AND a chip would require a chip placed in
each syringe. And even if that were to happen, it would be impossible to
tell if the implant were successful....it could simply have been left in the
syringe, undetectable to the naked eye.

I just don't see this as plausible----------------yet.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Start a thread about it and it may end up in the next edition (I happen to know the Director of "ATSnews with Johnny Anonymous" show pretty well
)... That's how it works, we report on what the members of ATS are talking about.

Springer...

The thread was started about a week ago and can be found in my signature file below.

It includes within the pages everything... The complete and searchable link of all Climategate letters, the full and summarized speeches of Lord Christopher Moncton, and the full .pdf link of the Copenhagen Treaty itself and a multitude of supporting information.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Man1fesT

That was illegal here in canada brother. But if you needed those ten doses to poison yourself and your familly then be my guest and take it all.

Fear no One, Trust No One ...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Dont know about you , but this is exciting , after reading about doom and gloom , conspiracys , ELE , Hoaxes , Alien Cover Ups , FLU ,Secret Societys and every other topic not mentioned , AS well as World Wars , Vietnam , Iraq,Korea , Afgan , Chemtrails , on & on ........ Im looking forward to the Fight against the powers that be , Taliban sign me up !!!
Actually ........ i think ill just talk big on the net instead ...... really cant see a way out to tell the truth , I know what , ill watch sports , and be Ignant ..but ...that wont work either , what ta do ........?
I know . think positive and be one with the universe , and communicate with Aliens in SUb concious convasations and tell the people of Andromeda to kick some Ass ,cause im a messenger for the Entire Human Race ,,!We are in a critical time period people , Obamas wife is gonna take my money and rape me then call Haarp to send a Cyclone to my house which will then be recorded by Nasa only ta show Buzz ALdrins ass was exchanged for his brain now hes #ten Fake e mails concerning Phil Jones Climate Gate ! Woooo, Then
Project Camelot and Alex Jones are wanderers on a lost planet in which they call home , only to realize we wernt from here instead we are from another planet called Google but were slaves then escaped to our true home planet Mars which we destroyed and the only evidence left is a Mountinous face that looks like a monkeys ass...People ..help me now ,
Satanic symbols in Jay z and rihannas Music , my mind is being controlled by free masons ...i cant sleep cause im having nightmares that at anytime anywhere ,my pants are gonna be ripped off and im gonna be takin from behind ,handcuffed by Homo Puffy and Homo Kanye abused and urinated on by an angry Sasha Fierce !
They 've chipped my Cookies , my tooth and my playstation !!So Now !Everytime i play madden , i uncontrollably fart and my breath stinks !that means ...
I get a loan , then refuse ta pay them back , cause they cant do nuttin !! Cause they so stupid to even loan me a credit card , they deserve payback , IT s Wonderous aint it , Now, jesse ventura ,the fake wrestler,the fake govenor, is now being fake by jumpin on board the conspiricy train like hes gonna save our souls from the boogyman .
I pray to my God ...Tupac , in the name of Coca Cola and Snickers , please help me find a Wife from the pleides star system so i can live in an underground base called hell were i can abuse and assault nordics whilst riden on the backs of reptillian sex slaves of the the club of Rome !
AND you dont believe ME ...GO ASK MY MOMS!!!!!!...............Sarah Palin...PEACE !!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Now for the news cast
S&F

Johnny your the man got to love your expresions ... Love the act lolol Love the news.

Thumbs up brother

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join