It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentation Camps, FEMA, and the REX 84 Program

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
One question to keep in your mind when you consider this outrageous theory; which billion-person army is going to capture and control a significant percentage of the U.S. population?
[Edited on 18-3-2003 by William]

I wonder how any gun owners read that line and laughed.

You start with the disarming of your citizens.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
but it won't work in America...

It may have worked for the Germans with the Jews...but you just wait and see what happens when a soldier tells me to "dig a hole"...I'll bury that shovel right in his head! Sure, I may go down, but I'll take 'em with me! It's that mindset that prevents this sort of thing. Americans are just made of different stock...I firmly believe that, and it was evident on 9/11 when those guys took that plane down instead of letting it get to it's target....

Yep..they kept it from hitting it's supposed "target" but an entire plane full of people were not able to stop 3-4 people with "box cutters" far enough to save their own lives.

I fully belive that entire plane full of people COULD have (if the story of flight 93 is true) overcome the "armed" hijackers and re-gained control over the cockpit. In such an event, ground controllers could have instructed the passengers on how to operate and land the plane.

Remember, the plane pretty much flies itself w/the onboard avionics...

These people might by some be considered "heros"...

But they ALL still DIED.

Hm

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by astrocreep

I think any thing is posiable when it comes to convoulated Gov operations
I do tahe some relef when observing the FEMA screwed up operations per Katrnia.JHR

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MPJay

Yes, they did.

Italians were shipped to a prison/work camp in northern ontario, the transfer point was the CNE in downtown Toronto. A great-uncle of mine, whom stayed in canada from the original 1800's migration when everyone else went back to Italy & came over in the 1950's, was interned at one of these camps. The film "Barbed Wire & Mandolins" talks about the hardships put on loyal Ital-Canadians by the tyrannical British-dominated government.

The same was also done with German-Canadians and other enemy domestics. The two white nations of north america have done terrible things to people in the name of national security, what makes any infidel (unbeliever, not relating to Islam in any sense) here think that the same cannot happen in our current day?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
He does not want to be on Ashcroft's list. Imagine the worst possible scenario and that's what it is. My best advice is, move to another country
to escape what's coming

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nothappy

The resivoir can be spotted using Google Maps or Google Earth. You can walk right up to it via the "fire road" or on the groomed and maintained trails. Its right in the middle of a public park. It's just a freakin resevoir...no bad guys with guns, no no trespassing signs, no video surveilence, no conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Buster Brown

I can verify that one of the locations repeatedly listed as a concentration camp does not exist.

Chanute AFB was closed about 15 years ago and the 'base medical facility' which was supposedly upgraded and fenced in as a FEMA death camp is still closed and dilapidated.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Originally posted by Gazrok
but it won't work in America...

It may have worked for the Germans with the Jews...but you just wait and see what happens when a soldier tells me to "dig a hole"...I'll bury that shovel right in his head! Sure, I may go down, but I'll take 'em with me! It's that mindset that prevents this sort of thing. Americans are just made of different stock...I firmly believe that, and it was evident on 9/11 when those guys took that plane down instead of letting it get to it's target....

Yep..they kept it from hitting it's supposed "target" but an entire plane full of people were not able to stop 3-4 people with "box cutters" far enough to save their own lives.

I fully belive that entire plane full of people COULD have (if the story of flight 93 is true) overcome the "armed" hijackers and re-gained control over the cockpit. In such an event, ground controllers could have instructed the passengers on how to operate and land the plane.

Remember, the plane pretty much flies itself w/the onboard avionics...

These people might by some be considered "heros"...

But they ALL still DIED.

Hm

I agree

I dont buy into any of the hero nonsense, more like wrong place, wrong time. Can you say propaganda to make everyone feel good about the situation ? Personally I think alot of people, myself included would fight to the end if someone was playing with my life, dont know about you but I would be a little pissed off !

Seems like everytime I see something on TLC or Discovery that has to do with flying commercial jetliners etc they all say that the majority of modern jets have the abillity to land themselves with nothing more than a pilot watching over it to make sure it all goes ok.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Candycab]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

Yes... a PILOT watching over them. I am a pilot with years of both fixed and rotary wing experience.

I have also spent probably hundreds of hours with airliner flight simulators and I can tell you there is absolutely no way anyone that is not a commercial ATP pilot with type-certification on a heavy multi-engine jet that could land it.

Never mind the fact that there is panic, dead bodies, blood, fighting, etc.

Who exactly is going to tell you what to do? Air Traffic controllers don't know how to fly 757s.

How will you talk to somebody? Where is the radio? What channel do you use? Which button do you push to turn on autopilot? How do you push any button when the plane is in a spin/dive with positive and negative G forces flinging you around?

I think you have been watching too many AIRPLANE movies.

It's true that some modern jetliners have autoland procedures, however they have to be programmed in the Flight Management Computer with the specific runway assignment/airport/approach pattern.. etc.

Then the Flight Director, Flight Management Computer, Autopilot and nav system all have to be coupled.

All that aside... how do you even know where you are?

Take a look at this picture and tell me (even without dead bodies, blood, terrorists, spinning/diving G forces) and let me know what button you would push first to land the plane.

Exactly.

You can't.

Never in history has an untrained pilot landed a jetliner by him or herself relying on instructions from air traffic control.

Ever.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tututkamen

And only Exidor can save us from 80 billion Mearths?

I get yah, I get yah....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by Candycab

Yes... a PILOT watching over them. I am a pilot with years of both fixed and rotary wing experience.

I have also spent probably hundreds of hours with airliner flight simulators and I can tell you there is absolutely no way anyone that is not a commercial ATP pilot with type-certification on a heavy multi-engine jet that could land it.

Never mind the fact that there is panic, dead bodies, blood, fighting, etc.

Who exactly is going to tell you what to do? Air Traffic controllers don't know how to fly 757s.

How will you talk to somebody? Where is the radio? What channel do you use? Which button do you push to turn on autopilot? How do you push any button when the plane is in a spin/dive with positive and negative G forces flinging you around?

I think you have been watching too many AIRPLANE movies.

It's true that some modern jetliners have autoland procedures, however they have to be programmed in the Flight Management Computer with the specific runway assignment/airport/approach pattern.. etc.

Then the Flight Director, Flight Management Computer, Autopilot and nav system all have to be coupled.

All that aside... how do you even know where you are?

Take a look at this picture and tell me (even without dead bodies, blood, terrorists, spinning/diving G forces) and let me know what button you would push first to land the plane.

Exactly.

You can't.

Never in history has an untrained pilot landed a jetliner by him or herself relying on instructions from air traffic control.

Ever.

Excelent points there, though I wasnt really thinking just anyone could land a plane, just more like they make it sound rather simple to do whenever I see one of these TV programs.

Just curious but are you a commercial pilot or is it more of a hobby ?

I got to checkout the large simulator at AAMES some years ago and yes the cockpit was definitly intimidating

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Candycab]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
we cant just sit on our asses and wait till were in caged inside those death camps
we have to tell people
we have to be ready we have to act and take down those camps
this information is critical to whats coming
think of a way to inform the public silently

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
well my opinion with all of this concertration camps in cali and every were else i believe it totally i think that the goverment is trying to take ower freedom away from us. and i dont like it one bit were i live in cleveland ohio i see so much construction companies running fiber obtics on the side of the road and its scray seeing them doning that stuff becuase i am thinking that something is going to happen real soon. i am not happy with the goverment and also the prisdent i think that what they are doing is wrong and they dont now what they are doing thanks for reading mike

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ardhail

How can you trust a government that rewards your information with "permanent silence"?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

As I understand it, only the AF fire training school is still at "Shoot-em-or-Chanute-em" Rantoul, Illinois.

The reason is that so much diesel had been dumped on the ground to "burn" the mock-up of a plane, the AF would have spent too much money to "clean up" the site and move the school to a new location just to begin re-polluting the new site again with the same chemicals.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have a friend who is fully convinced that at any moment marshal law may be declared, and we will all be led like sheep to the slaughter. I came here (from prisonplanet) looking to debunk the whole FEMA coffin theory, and was surprised to find that a few obvious things have not been mentioned. So I signed up. Hi.

Let's cut through the madness with a smidgeon of pure logic. If the whole country is run by a shadow group known as the Illuminati who wishes to remain secret how is it possible that you are even reading about this information? I mean supposedly this group has the power to control elections, manipulate world events, has gone virtually undetected for over 200 years, and even has the power to bring about the new world order . That's no mean feat. You would think getting a few web sites knocked offline would be a piece of cake for such people. Especially in light of all the tools we have for censorship now days (DMCA, patriot act, anti hate speech laws, etc).

As a previous poster mentioned there are many more citizens than there are military. Even if we are disarmed, imagine 100 against 10,000. Yes they're well trained, yes they have guns, but even so, I'm going to have to go with the American citizens roundly kicking the military in the back side, taking their guns away and sticking them where they've just been kicked. Even 100 members of the A-Team couldn't pull that off. That's not even considering that in such times you could count on at least some members of the military not going along with a plan to snuff out / imprison their fellow American citizens.

500,000 coffins? Really? Are you sure? Because I'm not. They could be for holding supplies, for storage, preserving data tapes from carnivore (the supposed email monitoring system run by the feds), hiding Bill Gates fortune, or maybe Jimmy Hoffa and his 499,999 friends. My point is that there are many things they could be for, and nothing other than pure speculation to suggest that they are the final resting place for half a millon US citizens. It's a pretty weak argument.

The Wyoming facility is actually a hoax that's been thoroughly debunked, it's actually in North Korea (where real facism exists). The train cars? Yeah that's creepy alright, and though I haven't found a reasonable explanation yet, I'm fairly sure the most logical conclusion is not that they will be used to imprison American citizens en masse.

Consider also this most compelling truth: the government can't find it's collective butt with both hands. Ever been to DMV, how about the Department of Health and Welfare, what about unemployment??? Yes I realize that those are all run by the local government, but they're all cut from the same cloth. Look at how FEMA managed Katrina. By the time they moblized they'd already be dead. We've spent all these years and untold fortune fighing illegal immigration, and the war on drugs. Guess what?? We're still fighting. As a trial run to this grand conspiricy of disarming the whole nation and killing them perhaps they'd care to manage those two problems first.

Finally, being a believer in the Bible (which it seems many who subscribe to this far out theory also do) I'm reminded that if God is for me who can be against me. I'm also reminded to trust in the Lord with all of my heart and lean not on my own understanding, in all of my ways I should acknowledge Him and He will keep my paths straight. I'm also reminded of Revelations which is pretty clear about the end result for the earth, as well as the end result for His children. So even if all of this were true why would I be worried unless I had fear in something other than God Himself?

The truth shall set you free, and no lie can survive being exposed to the light.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've seen a great deal of opinions and evidence stating that these camps are indeed intended for sinister future purposes.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sheph

I came here researching to debunk the FEMA camps, looking to feel relief and hope. I am concerned that no one who debunks beech grove talks about the inward facing barbed wire.. why do these places want to keep people IN? and why will no one answer that question when someone posts it.

Anyway, a lot of people talk about soldiers not being able to kill civilians, or civilians out numbering soldiers.. well, what if the soldiers were robots? FEMA has something called "big dog" and you can watch what it can do on youtube. It can manuever easily over rough landscapes, like rocks or ice. It couldn't even be kicked over, someone in the video tried. It can carry large amounts of weight, good for rescue supplies or machine guns.. however you want to look at it. I would like to think its used to rescue missions where it's too dangerous for a person to go.. I want so badly to have faith in things, but after my online searches I still have the same pain in my gut. Might as well kill myself now.. I can't take the anxiety. Is there anyone out there who can seriously and validly debunk every angle of this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join