It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle police kill suspect in officer slayings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

How does this scream drug corruption? And the officers who took down the suspect were Seattle Police Officers.

Now I mention this because, not more than a month ago two Seattle police officers were shot, one killed and the other injured by a man who drove by their parked vehicle and opened fire on them. The article is here: Seattle Officers Shot

This only aggravated the situation for the Seattle PD, considering the man who was suspected of killing four officers in Pierce County decided to hide out in King County.

I don't support "shooting and asking questions later," but the fact of the matter is that he shot 4 cops, for whatever reason and the Police in the City of Seattle don't screw around.

I've lived in Seattle long enough to know this, and I think anyone who lives near Seattle would know this too.

You also have to think about the fact that this officer who shot Maurice Clemmons was alone, and this man was armed, dangerous and had just killed 4 officers in Lakewood. I think he had every right to shoot him rather then get into a chase scenario which could end up with either the officer dead or a civilian.

In my book the officer followed the right procedure and probably saved many peoples’ lives.

And by the way, the officer isn't lying, because the camera in his car caught the entire audio of the situation.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join