It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these legit pictures of aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The picture on page 1 of the Little girl, I can say I believe in my heart to be 100% real, this case was one of the very first to get my attention a long long time ago, I have a file here on it somewhere, Picture was taken by her Grandfather if I remember, and he insisted the being in the background was not visible when the picture was being taken.

Was taken with a 35mm camera back in the 70's and even today baffles many, it had people up on the moors for years afterwards looking for physical evidence, I only managed to get there maybe 6 years later, when I was a bit older, the family still insist the picture is genuine, although they took a lot of flack from usual types who do that, they are very sincere, and have or had no reason at all to make up the story, also if I remember right there was a lot of sightings in and around the area over the months before during and afterwards, even years.

One of the most famous involving a Police officer who encountered a craft hovering over the road in front of him, the officer losing time, and a body found on a pile of coal, details of which where covered up by the authorities, who would not speak about it, as far as I am concerned that body caused a lot of confusion, and suspicious details during the autopsy.

I cant be 100% certain, but I am close to it, but I remember, around the body there was no trace of anyone having been near, coal dust would have revealed any presence of anyone else, it was noted down, that it seemed the body was just dropped from a unknown height onto the pile of coal.

The picture of the little girl is linked to all of those incidents IMO, and at the time a lot of strange events took place all over the UK, and carried on for years.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Is this a joke or what? Just some quick examples for genuine photos: From Alienpictures: Picture three ("The grown up ..."), picture eight ("This dead alien ..."), and picture nine ("The best thing about....") are real. From Alienpictures pg2: Picture four ("The next collection of ...") and picture six ("This alien picture ...") are real. The other pictures are fake or uncertain.

4 and 6, i cannot confirm, nor can i deny.

4 and 6 a definate fakes i seen a thread on them before (can't remember which one) the pictures are cut out of a series of pic from a group of model makers or something. the full set of pic show some 'behind the scenes' construction.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmRobot

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
... I seriously doubt there are any legit photos of "aliens". But that is just my personal opinion based on hoax after hoax after hoax and absolutely zero evidence ever being presented anywhere"

Is this a joke or what? Just some quick examples for genuine photos:

From Alienpictures:
Picture three ("The grown up ..."), picture eight ("This dead alien ..."), and picture nine ("The best thing about....") are real.

From Alienpictures pg2:
Picture four ("The next collection of ...") and picture six ("This alien picture ...") are real.

The other pictures are fake or uncertain.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by IAmRobot]

Im sorry, but can you show me how you are so certain they are real.
Not only do they all look fake, but I have seem them all discussed here over and over and all shown to be fake.

Anyways, I look forward to how you know these are real.

Im completely shocked (or not) that people look at a photo on some website and say "I can confirm its real" or "It looks 100% real".

Impossible!!!

My father is a paleo sculpter. What do dinos have to do with this? His job is to make dinosaurs look 100% real - and he does this. And musems all over the world ask him to do this.

Anyone can make some creepy looking creature in their home (that is where my father does his work)....and take a picture.

Please, dont be so gullable. If you see a photo, do some investigative work and find out the truth. Dont just say "well, it sure does look real".

Nobody here can make the claim "I confirm its real". That is not the truth.

[edit on November 30th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thought I'd stop by and answer the question posed in the thread title...

No

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

So, basically you are saying all of this is nonsense and basically the entire Alien topic is nonsense until proven otherwise?:
Is that what you are basically saying or am I completely off the mark?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
... Regarding the photos - all of the photos you have presented have been covered already not only on this site but on others as well.

Really? Examples please. I see no link, no substantiated contradiction, no explanation.

Let me ask you this instead - what makes you believe that the photos you mentioned are real?

Again wrong sequence. I firstly found/linked the said pictures. Secondly they at least look real, and would be difficult to photoshop/fake. So before asking me to thirdly present even more evidence/thoughts it's your turn to firstly at least present ANY conkrete explanations supporting your allegations (regarding THESE images).

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmRobot

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Now there is no arguing over this one, definitely Photoshopped:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76cc94041abf.png[/atsimg]

souce: divinecosmos.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
For all who believe "all alien photos on the net" are fake.

Here is my situation and question:

Suppose you have a camera at hand.
Suppose an alien just appeared in front of you.
Suppose you took a picture.
Suppose the place was dark, and the picture got "fuzzy".
Suppose you posted the picture on the net.
Suppose everyone cryed "FAKE"!

What do you do?

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

So, basically you are saying all of this is nonsense and basically the entire Alien topic is nonsense until proven otherwise?:
Is that what you are basically saying or am I completely off the mark?

I have said none of that. So yes, you are completely off the mark.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
What do you do?

I'd walk around all smug and uppity....'cause, I got a pitcher of an alien!!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

That's what I basically interpreted as the overall message from your post.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmRobot

Secondly they at least look real, and would be difficult to photoshop/fake

There is absolutely nothing that can not be created using photoshop and the creativity of artists. Not saying those are photoshopped, but there is some amazing talent out there. One of them even being a member here whos images of aliens have fooled many (he never claimed them real).

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

That's what I basically interpreted as the overall message from your post.

Well you are wrong.

I just do not believe the legitimacy of some picture, that can not even be analyzed, just because someone claims it is real.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well you are wrong.

I do not believe you.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How does this alien look? It looks just as real as ALL the others posted here, right?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d8e359cdcc7.jpg[/atsimg]

I mean, all the photos posted here do not look any more legit or real than these aliens here........

Yet. This is all CGI by fellow member, Philipe Kling David

So, please dont say that this stuff can not be photoshopped or computer generated so well, that many people believe its all real

Anyways, I will close with this. The topic of this thread is not "my opinions" on the subject of Aliens.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I just do not believe some picture that can not even be analyzed, just because someone claims it is real.

So, you would be one of those people that would say: "Fake" when a real photograph of an alien gets posted?
You would dismiss any alien picture (even if edited lightly for modesty reasons) as fake because you think far too many "were proven hoaxes"?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackWestJr
I find that last one with Hitler interesting to say the least.

I believe tptb wouldnt bother taking photos of Hitler with any alien off the web for reasons that are obvious.

The Alien with Hitler is fake, because for one it's a poor edit and two the Alien is from the species called the Asgard from the StarGate Series.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Not only do they all look fake…

Wrong, all the pictures I linked in my first post on page 2 look real and not fake at all. However picture two on page 1 looks fake, as an example. Don’t mix ‘em up.

but I have seem them all discussed here over and over and all shown to be fake.

Really? Great. Then it should be utmost easy to find examples of regarding discussions/posts. I mean about the images I linked.

Anyways, I look forward to how you know these are real.

Like with "InTrueFiction", wrong logical sequence. BECAUSE the images I linked do look real, it is now your turn to explain (or present links) why they aren’t, not my turn to give further explanations.

Impossible!!!
“Impossible“ what? That we’re NOT alone in the universe? Jeeeeeze.

My father is a paleo sculpter….

I agree I might be possible to model some remotely similar looking alien plastic puppets, BUT:

1. It would be pretty difficult to model/create all the details found in the images I linked, for instance the facial expressions. Now, if you’re so “convinced” that “anyone can make some creepy looking creature in their home (that is where my father does his work) ...and take a picture” then it should be easy to find dozens of such pictures on the web. Show me/link examples please. And I mean home-made plastic puppets that look similar to the aliens pictures I linked on page 2, or at least similarly real.

2. Basically faulty logic. Even if it WERE possible to imitate REAL looking aliens, it would not prove there are none. Example: If we can “forge” pictures of real looking houses by software (or by skilled craftsmen) this does NOT prove that houses are fake/non-existent in general.

Please, dont be so gullable.

Who’s gullible? I’d say the ones are who believe we’re alone in the uinverse.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by IAmRobot]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
What do you do?

If the first thing done with said pictures is posting them on the internet, they deserve to be labeled fake.

What are the sources of those "real" pictures? Feeling like a picture is real doesn't make it real, and looking real doesn't make a picture real. What makes a picture real is scientific scrutiny and secondary (repeatable or gatherable) evidence. For example, the bodies of all those aliens that the pictures documented.

So technically, all of those pictures are fake or should be considered such until such a time as they undergo scientific scrutiny. The pictures are not proof, the pictures would only be documentation if proof were given scientifically.

The same goes for all picture and video evidence of UFOs, unfortunately. The goal isn't to get the "smoking gun" picture or video, because there's never going to be a picture that will satisfy everyone as proof. Ever. The goal should instead be getting the proof without the need for pictures, and using the pictures as documentation afterwards. The pictures will be proof of themselves once the truth is uncovered in a real way.

How do you or I do that? I don't know. But I do know that scientific progress doesn't happen through the phases that Ufology is going through. I blame pop culture.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by EsSeeEye]

[edit on 30-11-2009 by EsSeeEye]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join