It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits guiding us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ok, well, long story short, I had to leave home fast, with my few wordly possesions.

I wasn't quite sure where to go.

I packed her up, the car, and left. The first time I looked at the clock, it said, 11:11. The next time I looked, the clock said 1:11

An unusual feeling came over me.

I had to drive through many hours of construction, and darkness, which I never do. I had no fear.

I was secure, in where I drove to, with no map, as if I was being guided, and that no harm would come to me, like I was enveloped in protective wings. I almost felt giddy.

I am here, where I am , for a reason,

Hmmmm, I almost can't sleep exeipt I know I should be doing sometihing.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I see those numbers occasionally myself. The only time i think anything by them is if i see them multiple times in a day. 1:11, 2:22, etc.

I often get strong moments of dejavu when this occurs.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

This sounds interesting. I'm glad you are okay, and that your journey was a good one and hopefully it will continue to be.

Is there anything else about your reason for leaving, and what you feel has compelled you to leave and brought you to your current destination that you want or are willing to share with us?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AWOL2007

What? You might want to put a little more effort into trying to make this sensible. Right now it's jibberish.

Oswald was transgender?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have noticed these singularities as well.

The masculine and feminine have come together. The devils and tyrants who, in their power lust, wanted to spread their vainglorious image across society, these BEASTS masquerading as divine have always been quick to split the one into two genders. This necessitates that the one does not know the other, and as such, they fear and hate each other, even though they desire to love each other, for they are incomplete. This creates the manipulative, ruthless feminine, the black widow weaving webs of drama in order to catch a fly, err..I mean a man with "character." He is an actor in her play. He is also an actor in the play of religions, for they play the role of whore of Babylon quite nicely. This also reinforces a ruthless masculine, seeking to control others, seeking to implant his mind into others. They are both suffering from delusions of divinity, spreading their doodoo across the globe, projecting their image everywhere. They are spreading logos, trying to usurp the universal LOGOS, the only logic that can beautifully and lovingly intertwine with PATHOS, reconciled emotion.

Perhaps the feminine can be seen as a circle. Perhaps the masculine can be seen as a line. When the two align, they create a third thing, a spiral. Spiritual/spiral. These spirals can lead to heaven or hell. It is quite obvious what spirals have been ruling the mindless animated meat puppets in this hell realm we call earth. People are waking up, and fast. Since the masculine and feminine have aligned, people (I am not trying to hard label anybody, but this is useful to show what I have noticed) have primarily aligned with 4 personas, or spirits. Sure, people can move back and forth in a grand facade, all to satisfy the IDiocy of an image based society, but the four remain. For women, it seems the two archetypes now tend toward either the Whore of Babylon or Sophia. For men, it seems like the archetypes now tend toward Beast masquerading as divine or Christ. Christ and Sophia are perfectly matched. The Whore and the Beast are in a bloodlust, very foolish and animal-like. They are the epitome of the split behind all wars, domination and manipulation, divide and conquer, master and slave in the human drama. Let them eat each other. They are a duality which forms a singularity we could maybe call, "the devil."

We have got to wake up from the belief in somebody else's vainglorious image, then fear, then pride, then vanity, then narcissism, then lust sequence. It turns us into total slaves. A degraded animal being programmed as if a computer. The animal alphas are falling fast, and the true spiritual alphas shall soar.

Edit: I just want to add a few things so that those reading might better see the perspective I see; You can choose to accept or reject. It is your will.
This freeDOM that people are seeking is a trap. It represents the right to ruthlessly manipulate and dominate the other in a bloodlust for selfish vainglory and power and security, all as if it is some sort of perverse virtue. This inevitably leads to the craftiest, most ruthless singularity of domination and manipulation rising to the top of the hierarchical pyramid. This being would be a sort of devil personified, the grand puppetmaster pulling the strings through fear and terror, all because people could not see beyond the false image of this monster, in whatever human form it takes. The beautiful thing is, once this beast masquerading as divine is exposed, people naturally refuse to self identify with this monstrosity, and reconciliation occurs.

I am not free. Heaven, I am not even for sale. I will not whore out my soul for this world. I will align with that which will bring reconciliation and peace, and get us out of this drama. I do not want yet another revolution of the circle, albeit the characters might swap roles. I seek evolution, as it gets us out of the mindless, ruthless, schizoid loop. It is what I WILL. What you WILL is up to you, and you alone. It is time we made our choices.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I am here, where I am , for a reason,

i had one of those too... i guess it was a 'mission' or a type of 'vision-quest'
i ended up in Phoenix AZ
later i observed the 5 young Arab men at a N. Scottsdale flight school,
informed the local FBI office back in '95

then witnessed a drone UFO 12' wing transverse Camelback Ave at 11PM '96
then got caught up in the Dark-Wing craft event (aka Phoenix Lights) '97

then had a brain hemorrhage but got saved because i lived in Phoenix where the top-most brain surgery hospital is located.

~missions accomplished~ but it did take 7 years for the multiple 'mission'
to complete itself.

Good for You that you 'Listen' to those inner 'spirits',

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by AWOL2007

What? You might want to put a little more effort into trying to make this sensible. Right now it's jibberish.

Oswald was transgender?

This is a reply by someone, who is not meant to know. If you where you would understand.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
deleted

[edit on 29-11-2009 by jane_within]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Perhaps, but maybe she just does not know yet. More and more will develop INsight, and they can then remove the false images and gain understanding. None must be written off until the last second, and even then, I strive to squeeze everyone through the eye of the needle.

Edit: To clarify, we live in a schizophrenic world. We are all androgynous in spirit. We are split in a grand offering to the Whore and the Beast, in an effort to perpetuate the master/slave wheel. The grand irony is, those who are diagnosed as schizophrenic are often among the select few who refuse to be mindless robot beasts, animated meat puppets. But sadly, many get lost in the infinite. They try and try to communicate to the world of duality what they notice in the singular infinite, but many times it is futile. It is even rarer for one to dive into the infinite and reemerge whole. This person reconciles the higher and lower realms. This being willingly descends into "hell" in order that this being might lead all into heaven. This being has been ostracized, shunned, and ridiculed for generation after generation (generations of the same tired drama). The cycles are getting tighter, and people will first see the imposter behind the veil, and they will be disgusted. This opens the door for the real deal to emerge. Bless.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is a gathering of spiritual activity going on to day, some people have a job to do, but they don't necessarily know what that job is yet. so people are being moved in to positions of importance, either to a place where they will be enlightened if you like, or to a higher knowledge and understanding. I have had the same things happen to me, many times, seeing like others do the 1:11 11:11 2:22 etc. they do mean something, but as of yet im not sure what, i do know deep down something is about to happen, and some of us are being made ready for what ever it is, and i will continue to follow my gut on this, because so far what i am learning is incredibly interesting. I would say to anyone having the same unexplained things happen to them, just go with it, and take in what you are being shown.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How far into the future do you think this "event" will happen?

Could it be something good?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well mate, I've also been seeing 11.11 1.11 etc everyday for the last 2 months, don't really know why... anyone has an explanation?

top topics

join