It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina - Giant UFO Causes Huge Commotion 11/26/09

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by October

did you bother reading the update i posted ?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Im finding laughable all the "impossible, many witnesses and no photos and videos, what?!?"

Need I remind people of that huge event that happened on O´hare airport in 2006, in broad daylight in the USA, the country with the most widespread cell phone/ video cameras availability, AND LO AND BEHOLD, NO DECENT VISUAL PROOF. How do you explain that one?

And now we are talking of some village somewhere in argentina, middle of the night...

Why dont you THINK before posting?!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

good point , can we expect every sighting to have pics ?

some say trying to catch a ufo on video is like trying to get a car accident on camera, you just don't know when one is going to happen.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I did indeed, not that I see anything in your update thats really relevant to what I posted . I was merely showing how the lack of "videos/photos/youtube" isnt that surprising as everyone seems find it. It even happens in techno-country USA.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

By the way champ, I forgot to say thanks for providing - as always -an interesting and lively thread

Let's hope it builds into something particularly spectacular!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

ok thanks ,

i see your point and i agree

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

your welcome , glad you like the discussion

this is an interesting story and some of us have sent out messages to key people (there is work being done behind the scenes) to help us find out more about this case so i am remaining cautious but optimistic about it.
thanks for the compliment, i appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
reply to post by StevesResearch

Allrighty Then! Your links and yourself contradict exactly what you say.

"Australia Enjoys some of the freshest food in the world and is 25% cheaper than other countries". OK, That's not technolgy though is it.

The Statement You made Was that our products were Double the price of products in the States. Wasn't it? Well, that's just wrong. I called you out on it and then you posted links that actually agree with me. You then backpedelled to say "Maybe not double"

So, what's your point? Who Cares?

You can bet your bottom dollar that there are people in 3rd world countries that have Camera's, Phones, TV's, Maybe they even have an Electronic Calculator? There might even be companies that make sure these countries people have access to these sorts of products.

I'm over it, I hope you are too.

I can't believe you just posted this rubbish. Way to totally miss the mark.

There's no contradiction here genius.

I notice you totally ignored this:
“Manufactured goods tend to be expensive in Australia, particularly imported goods, including automobiles, clothes and other manufactured items, which are generally more expensive than in Europe or North America. If you do a lot of travelling, transport costs are high owing to the large distances involved,”

And this:
“The standard of living is certainly high, but its distance from other countries means imported goods, such as cars and clothing, can be expensive.
If you’re planning to work and study in Australia, you should expect your living costs to be reasonably high, while wages are less than other countries.”

And this:
“Oz is now officially on the high side.
In fact, Australia's cost of living rose faster than anywhere else in the world in the year to March 2004, due mainly to the appreciating Aussie dollar and booming house market (source - Mercer HR 2004.”

Stop arguing with me for the sake of it and admit you made a mistake. I was honest enough to admit I exaggerated with my double the cost comment let’s see if you can admit you’ve made a mistake with this whole cheaper than the US bs.

I've already made my point, try paying attention.
Who cares? Obviously you do, seeing as you’re responding to my posts.

Oh don't worry I'm over it. If you lack the comprehension skills to understand my point in the first place then I can't help you, nor do I care to.

Why am I wasting my time going off topic with you anyway?

Where's that ignore button?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

Although off-topic (something I'm already guilty of), I'll share with you both my experience:

Although born in Australia (and proud of it), I spent half my life in the US (I'm dual more or less).

What struck me when I first started living in New York, were that prices appeared equivalent in many cases - until you factored in the exchange rate!

I found that McDonald's in New York, was often twice as expensive as it's Australian equivalent.

Clothes were ridiculously cheap!!! - easily half the cost of the Australian equivalent! (and in some cases more eg. Outlets and Friday sales) I still go back to NYC just to buy clothes!

Electronics could be up to half the price of Australian equivalents, but it seemed to hover around 3/4 of the price generally.

Cars were much cheaper, and even more so now!!! Easily half the cost of an Australian equivalent!

But, as I mentioned at the beginning, a lot of it obviously has to do with the exchange rate! So depending on when and how you buy your stuff, you could both be correct!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Quotes From the Troll

Originally posted by william.gauncents
Teslandlyne should come up with another good response now that no one will pay any attention to at all.

Hey Johnny, what happened to your attempts at being a news anchor?

Do you think that just by coming in and stating the name of "Internos" and replying to Jonnyannoyaoldflhowiehf" gives him any credit?

An empty vessel does indeed make the loudest noise, as the above words of this pathetic individual indicate!

After receving messages from a few members expressing their disgust at this individual, I felt the words of Sir Walter Scott, particularly apt:

Ode to a Troll

...Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonour’d, and unsung

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by internos

Pictures available: 1
this one

I saw exactly the same objects in the picture on thursday night in Southern Spain. Didnt get a chance to film on my phone as I was on the terrace talking on the phone.!!

Quite amazing as it changed 3 similar colours with such intensity and was quite large. I guesstimate about 5 metres by 5.

Nice photo!! Thanks

It is a good one!

That's interesting regarding your sighting!

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Internos' thread on this particular, but I would recommend you go and have a read:

UFO Sighting in Parma, Italy

Just like the rest of his excellent research, this one is really fascinating, and I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy it

[edit on 29-11-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Did it happen or not? hmmm im thinking of all the things that didnt happen in my life becouse of reading all this bs, i better go and clean da house...VIVA EL CHE!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Couldn't care less about ISO. Just some bunch of uneducated cretin. The islands are the Falklands. We discovered them. We were first there.

The British are the aboriginals of the Falklands.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Always glad to read your stuff mate

Not only are your posts enlightening, but witty as well

Whenever I see your name in front of a post, I know it's going to be good

I can relate to the frustration that you're probably feeling whilst waiting for more evidence to come forth: there are some very interesting reports that have happened recently in China (and I'm not talking about the garbage from Mr.Cohen's All Webs) that I have first-hand accounts of. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting/hoping for some solid video or photographic evidence

One thing that your report hopefully makes people realise is that there is a lot of significant activity out there.

We're just one good quality video away from getting a lot more of the world's attention to seriously focus on this phenomena.

Unfortunately, I'm not holding my breath regarding when that will be.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ofcourse they want them too they are pirates! then u talk about NWO look where these pirates have been

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Former British Dominions, Colonies

Aden
Antigua and Barbuda
Australia
Bahamas
Barbados
Basutoland - see Lesotho
Bechuanaland - see Botswana
British Antarctic Territory
British Central Africa
British East Africa
British Guiana - see Guyana
British Honduras - see Belize
British Indian Ocean Territory
British New Guinea (Papua)
British Somaliland
British South Africa Company
Brunei
Burma - see Myanmar
Canada
Cape Colony - South Africa
Ceylon - see Sri Lanka
Cook Islands
Cyprus
Dominica
East India Company
Federated Malay States
Fiji
Gambia
Gilbert and Ellice Islands
Gold Coast - see also Ghana
Ionian Islands
Grenada
Heligoland
Hong Kong
India
Ireland
Jamaica
Kenya
Labuan
Lagos (Nigeria)
Leeward Islands
Liu Kung Tau - see China
Malacca
Malaya - see Malaysia
Maldives
Malta
Mauritius
Mosquito Coast, Nicaragua
Natal
Nauru - see Western Pacific High Commission
New Hebrides
Newfoundland
New South Wales
New Zealand
Niger Coast Protectorate - see British Nigeria
Nigeria
Niue - see Western Pacific High Commission
North Borneo (Sabah)
Northern Nigeria - see British Nigeria
Northern Rhodesia
Nyasaland
Orange River Colony
Palestine
Penang
Queensland
Rhodesia
Royal Niger Company
Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland
Saint Christopher, Nevis and Anguilla
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sarawak
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Solomon Islands
South Africa
South Australia
Southern Nigeria - see British Nigeria
Southern Rhodesia
Straits Settlements
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanganyika
Tasmania
Tonga
Transjordan
Transvaal
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
Uganda
Unfederated Malay States - see Historical Flags in Malaysia
Victoria
Weiheiwei, China
West African Settlements
West Indies Federation
West Pacific High Commissioner
Western Australia
Western Samoa - see Samoa
Windward Islands
Witu Protectorate
Zanzibar

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Obviously you've had some personal experience with this.

I was thinking of recordable devices such as cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, computers etc to document the event. I do understand that people would be caught off guard by this however, and that photographic evidence may not exist. The Phoenix Lights example provided by fleabit is a good one.

Your comments basically support what I was saying, that generally speaking, these things cost more down here.

I love Australia, I just wish the toys I play with weren't so damn expensive.

It's amazing how quickly conversations can go off topic. We went from a report of a mass UFO sighting in a small town in Argentina to the cost of living in Australia!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hopefully one day someone will actually get video footage of a real, up close and personal, undeniable, no way it can be fake, ET UFO. Until then, it is nothing but bad, shaky, unfocused, too far to make out, lights in the sky. I want to believe this as much as the next guy, but every story is the same, sorry.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey there! So i just done some more checking up on this current topic. Nothing special, but just simply checking Goggle and looking for 'UFO sighting in Argentina 26th November 2009' its wielding more results. There all basically saying the same story. And as previously mentiond, the report has been updated to only 'about' 100 people so far. Yet just with one sumerised account of the sighting. Cigar ship, heading south-west, which was eluminated with a flashing light.

I like the fact someone else pointed out the Ufo crashes in that locality and the diagram of dead satalites in space above South America. It certinly seems like a black-spot, and if it can catch out UFO's, it could certainly be the location of a future ufo-crash event.

And whats with the Bitterness about the 'old' British Empire? Its nothing new. And i like the way in that list just posted it has New South Wales, South Austrailia and Austrailia e.t.c... Same place?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
...returning to the the topic

Can we look at this from around the area?

What was the weather like?

Any problems with landing planes where this was reported?

Was the internet knocked out for long? From where? Did it come back up?

Does anyone on this site have any family in that area they can call?

Did anyone on IRC read any posts from an IP address there?

Lets focus our efforts rather than scatter them with a debate on technology.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join