It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If my math is correct there might be a terrorist event today 5/21/2004

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

Originally posted by shoo
I guess you see that as proof for your thought, or?

nice less than one line reply ....hmmmm ...surely they wont fine you for it....
but no to answer your question ...it doesnt offer proof for my thought....it could be mere coincidence.....it never the less doesnt prove something for or against it...

I could also draw up some wild theories or say again what has been said but no, I don't want to be like all other ATS puppies

You're wrong about the terrorist attack, we all know that, no need to theorize that hypothetically there is no proof for or against it.
Yea, like that try to proof me wrong I am god.

And as your god I tell you to go away.

Seriously, think about it. You can't even be angry on me as you don't know if I am god or not

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by shoo]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

I guess you see that as proof for your thought, or?

nice less than one line reply ....hmmmm ...surely they wont fine you for it....
but no to answer your question ...it doesnt offer proof for my thought....it could be mere coincidence.....it never the less doesnt prove something for or against it...

I could also draw up some wild theories or say again what has been said but no, I don't want to be like all other ATS puppies

You're wrong about the terrorist attack, we all know that, no need to theorize that hypothetically there is no proof for or against it.
Yea, like that try to proof me wrong I am god.

And as your god I tell you to go away.

Seriously, think about it. You can't even be angry on me as you don't know if I am god or not

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by shoo]

never tried to say i was wrong or right .....where did you get that .....i like this statement done in fine english...."yea, like that try to proof me wrong i am god.....you cant even be angry on me......LMAO

i would hope god would use better english......mrs crabtree is waiting and i think youll need summer school this year.....at least in english.....

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh what a shame,

I didn't use fine Oxford english to satisfy your need for perfection. May I remind you that not everyone is a native speaker and luckily most people can proudly say they aren't Americans?

Nevertheless you completly ignored the plot of my post, I guess because your narrowed mind can't handle the logic behind it

by the way: why should I try to write perfect english while most of the people here don't wait a second before writing down their conspiracy trash?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
lmao

I just love breaking cahones, (they make that funny squeeky sound) I'll be happy to break your's anytime it might be warranted.

and no probs on the link, it was terrorism, happened outside of iraq, could have been worse, so like i said you were right.

but so was I, it did rain somewhere....wisconsin, confirmed by DownValley

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
lmao

I just love breaking cahones, (they make that funny squeeky sound) I'll be happy to break your's anytime it might be warranted.

You can tell me in a private message that you are stupid, no need to tell it to everybody out here

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by shoo]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You can tell me in a private message that you are stupid, no need to tell it to everybody out here

ummm excuse me? was that comment addressed to you? wtf is your problem? and why are calling me "stupid", I take your comment as a personal attack and offense. watch it, before I shoo you away like the little annoying bug you are.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Oh what a shame,

I didn't use fine Oxford english to satisfy your need for perfection. May I remind you that not everyone is a native speaker and luckily most people can proudly say they aren't Americans?

Nevertheless you completly ignored the plot of my post, I guess because your narrowed mind can't handle the logic behind it

by the way: why should I try to write perfect english while most of the people here don't wait a second before writing down their conspiracy trash?

you know why i didnt answer it....? because it was a** n'nine and had nothing to do with the thread.....if your plot is that i cant prove that your not god i guess you can throw that into any thread here on ATS and find your self right where your at now ....in the land of arrogance.....

why dont you try adding something to the thread or stay out.....why bother..

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

ummm excuse me? was that comment addressed to you? wtf is your problem? and why are calling me "stupid", I take your comment as a personal attack and offense. watch it, before I shoo you away like the little annoying bug you are.

i think the boy is seriously confused WW....im almost positive hes not bright enuff to make the distinction between me and you....you see we both have the word watch in our ATS names....

proof that ATS should not let anyone under the age of eighteen on this sight...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This before had been solved in PM, was a simple misunderstanding.
If you think the age tells who is qualified for discussion or not you just point out that you didn't learn anything so far

and I am not under 18
or even under 20. I just don't care to write everything in perfect english and I am still no native speaker so it can occur that I missunderstand posts.
If this is a problem for you I suggest you hide under your small stone where everyone speaks english in perfect and agrees to everything you come up with.

Your reply on my example just shows you didn't get it but it's ok now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join