It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happening Now! Muslim Pilgrims Recover Capstone from Mt. Arafat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

No I don't.

I write my own reality, on paper.

But there is some interesting symbolism playing out on the Global Stage for sure.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This just in.

www.foxnews.com...

Two million Muslims are headed to Muzdalifa, Saudi Arabia, to cast stones at the devil in the most dangerous part of the annual hajj pilgrimage, Reuters reported.

Once the Muslim pilgrims get there, they will collect pebbles to throw at walls of the Jamarat Bridge to symbolize the rejection of the devil's temptations.

Aisha Mennan, 63, came from Morocco with her family to take part in the hajj pilgrimage.

"Now I can die in peace," she told Reuters. "My two sons and three daughters have been saving for years to send me here and when the money was ready I had to wait another three years before I got picked by a ballot. I'm very lucky to be here."

According to Reuters, the bridge has been the scene of a number of deadly stampedes, including the incident in 2006 when 362 were crushed to death.

The hajj marks sites that Islamic tradition says Prophet Ibrahim visited in Mecca and that Prophet Mohammad established as a pilgrim route 14 centuries ago after removing pagan idols from Mecca.

Authorities have reported none of the problems that have plagued the hajj in previous years such as fires, hotel collapses and police clashes, according to Reuters.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I suppose this would be interesting if it made any sence or if these "Symbols" did not happen every year for decades...

I think we need a walk through of what your getting at here. Spell it out in plain English. You seem to be trying to imply things yet most people reading this including myself are not on your wave length so help us out to better understand what appears to me to be illogical conclusion and references to a couple stories you pulled off some web sites?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Xeven]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Perhaps.

But when it does I might be too preoccupied to explain.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
To the victor goes the spoil.

Obama adresses the Hajj

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth hunter
It's Mount ARARAT! Yasser ARAFAT was the Palestinian President who died a few years ago... It is not typo, it's total ignorance...

Well then.

I suppose you are not ignorant.

Maybe monday morning you can tell me all about it.

He.He.

The Gitmo Detainees are coming. Babylon becomes whats known as the Lions Den.

Do you know wabout the Lions Den?

Are you ready to fight the mullauhs?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well apparently the Los Angeles Times reporter is convinced it is Mount Arafat also. Ignorance or type-o? (sarcasm) Or could it be correct?

During Hajj, the world’s largest and most diverse gathering, three million Muslims from all walks of life – including thousands of American Muslims – will stand in prayer on Mount Arafat. The following day, Muslims around the world will celebrate Eid-ul-Adha and distribute food to the less fortunate to commemorate Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son out of obedience to God.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
the mountain is mt. arafat. in arabic its called jabal arafat. the gathering is called the wáfaet arafat.

OP i see what your implying, but other than some pictures from the ap, do you have any other proof? imho, that doesnt appear to be a capstone.

love and peace
eid mubarak

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yeah, How did they get in up there. I mean that stone ontop? It looks like it weighs alot, and it certainly doesn't look like the other rocks around there. How did that happen? Gobble, Gobble.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's a stone monument that was erected on a significant holy site.

close-up picture

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101
Yeah, How did they get in up there. I mean that stone ontop? It looks like it weighs alot, and it certainly doesn't look like the other rocks around there. How did that happen? Gobble, Gobble.

You're guess is as good as mine.

Perhaps thats why they were throwing stones at it.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

[edit on 27-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

At first when I posted, I didn't notice the difference in spelling.

I thought it said Mt. Ararat and said to myself, now what would it be doing up there? Cause that is where Noahs Ark is. But as some of you posted and corrected me in my spelling.

Which would explain my confusion.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

That is what is going to unfold next. It might give some temporary power to the world of Islam.

Don't really know much more at the moment.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So how did they get that stone up there.
Using a Helicopter perhaps.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The Set Up
www.tulsabeacon.com...

The killings and wounding of some 42 military people at Fort Hood, Texas, was more than just a “horrific outburst of violence” as stated by Obama, but surely cold blooded, pre-meditated murder.

And Army officials ignored plain danger signs of Hasan’s (the alleged murderer) beliefs and characteristics, as well as the several complaints repeatedly to their superiors from classmates of Hasan at a military college of his anti-American views. Hasan gave a presentation at the university that justified suicide bombing and told his classmates that Islamic law trumped the U.S. Constitution.

One classmate correctly described the problem to Pentagon officials - that fear in the military of being seen as politically incorrect prevented an “intellectually honest discussion of Islamic ideology.” Senator Lieberman rightfully has called for a review of Hasan’s Islamic links. Hasan apparently attended the same Virginia Mosque as two Sept 11 hijackers in 2001.

The post’s chaplain said the mourner’s position is to try to explain the unexplainable. But is it really unexplainable? Muslim extremists seek total world domination.

As reported by Christian Action Network, Iranian President Ahmadinejad has stated, “We don’t shy away from declaring that Islam is ready to rule the world.”

An excerpt of Osama bin Laden’s fatwa (religious ruling) states, “The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies - civilians and military - is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it…”

As Senator Lieberman stated “The U.S. Army has to have zero tolerance.”

Tell your congressmen.

N. D. Blevins, Sand Springs

Dangerous secularism

The dizzying rush with which our beloved America is being overwhelmed by the secular humanists is indeed daunting to those of us who would resist. The temptation is intense to throw up one’s hands and wave the white flag of surrender.

The shadow government of secular humanists in the forms of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderbergers has seized control of the American government at all levels. This cartel of humanist corruption fronted by their dedicated pitchman fraudulently residing in the White House is rushing head-long, hellbent for the utter destruction of the American Republic, the last bastion of freedom on the planet. Their passion for a one-world government cannot accommodate a free, independent people like we Americans.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101
dO YOU PLAY iLLUMINATI - tHE GAME OF cONSPIRACY? iF SO, HOW OFTEN?

first, let me point out that it is rude and obnoxious in the internet world for someone to type in all caps.

but it is just silly and betraying the mind of a madman to see caps lock being used, but for the author to also use the shift key so that the first letter of each sentence is lowercase.

Bravo on the insanity.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
It's a stone monument that was erected on a significant holy site.

close-up picture

A holy site would be for a good and great person that was last seen
going to the mount and never returning.
I don't think its a stone.
Its a plaster monument.
The mount is high ground over the low lying city in the picture.
Thanks for the photo.
People live in the valley to collect the water, its gravity that does it.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
OK so for those of you tuned in.

We are in for a complete collapse.

A Complete collapse of our government and of law.

When this happens. Don't worry tooo much because the suicide bombers that are attacking you have not recollection of anything, because they themselves are suicide bombers.

Anyhow, the stage will be set in a perfect fashion. They will ask you to take a mark.

You will, do what is right. You will take the higher ground.

You see. Both marks are death wishes upon you. Choose your poison. Choose your death.

Or instead become a pawn to the game where life becomes physically painful.

And all attempts to freedom are lost, in pain, sickness and death.

I don't play sides.

We need to realize that the human race is capable of healing itself.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

A holy site would be for a good and great person that was last seen
going to the mount and never returning.

I think of it as a place where people to go when they die.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join