It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to you all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I must say that I'm delighted to have found you all.

It seems that my desire for knowledge and the quest therein can be satiated here.

A bit about myself is in order I suppose....

I'm 28, married, no kids
I live in Kentucky in the USA where I work as a Network Administrator for a non-profit organization that is a residential home for troubled teenagers.

I first began my interest in these "off" topics at age 8 when I picked up a series of books about Appalachian folklore my grandmother owned. I asked her questions and she'd reply with ghost stories, etc....

From there it just kind of took off.

My interests cover about every single thing covered on this board, but I tend to specialize on the ghosts, mythology, etc............side of things.

I look forward to learning from all of you and hopefully I'll be able to offer something in return for that which you are giving me.

I'm sure we'll have some heated debates at times, but know that I'm an easy going guy and I don't hold grudges and I don't talk about things I can't back up with what I believe to be facts......

I'll probably spend a few days looking around my main interests threads to figure out what's been covered, etc...so that I don't beat the dead horse, but I'll be de-lurking soon enough.

'til then
-PolluX

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by PolluX]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
welcome to ATS PolluX. this place is an addiction though, it has become my second home!! I look forward to seeing you around the board!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
And thanks for telling us a bit about yourself.

Take a good look around and jump im any time.

look forward to seeing you around the board,

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to u2u me,

Asala :@)

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
another kentuckian!

welcome...

(is kentucky full of paranoids?)

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Welcome to the site PolluX
Cya around if you need anything send me a U2U

check out bts aswell

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hey polluX, welcome to THE show. See you around. If you are interested in something and don't see it, do a search you might find something that just isn't on the board now.

new topics

top topics

join