It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Chemtrails 11-25-09

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Take an f'in picture. ATSers claim chemtrails everyday but no one ever has a camera. Seeing is believing. Show don't tell and people will believe you.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

By chance Phage, do you have the security clearance to tell me that?

If you can show me you have sampled every contrail in every jet flying
and have absolute proof nothing is being sprayed(besides emissions) then I will believe you. Fair enough?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Then we agree we are being sprayed with chemicals?

Crop dusting, yes.

Chemtrails, no.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Do we have any proof of this?
I mean, I spent a long time looking up those links!
And I never got a thanks or anything!

How come are you guys so sure anyway?
Have you got someone we can talk to to back up the claim?
I know this is standard practice,(insult the poster, deflect and derail from the start)
I just want to point it out for others that are new here....

This is a conspiracy website after all.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Do we have any proof of this?

Proof of what, crop dusting or chemtrails?

Yes, there is proof of chemicals being sprayed in our skies.

Crop dusting, cloud seeding, fire fighting and prevention, military(chaff), and the list goes on. But the problem is, none of these programs correlate to what people claim as chemtrails.

To keep this on topic, the op was refering to seeing long, persistent trails in the sky. Out of the several programs I listed, none of them produce this phenomenom.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Can we get a clarification of cloud seeding? It seems like a few people have noticed that chemtrails are followed by rain. It makes sense with what Phage said about them being ice crystals really, really high in the sky. If they fall to Earth they'd warm up and become rain. Perhaps chemtrails are really just seeded clouds. Who seeds the clouds and with what do they seed them with?

I think there also needs to be clarification on what the word chemtrails means. I define it as those ominous strips of cloud that come from jet planes and hang in the air for hours at a time. They may or may not have chemicals in them. They may or may not be poisonous. They may or may not be intentional. I've just noticed them for a few years now and thought I'd probe the brilliant minds on ATS.

For the record I'm currently leaning toward ice crystals. This explains the rain. Or, like Phage said, the weather conditions that produce rain also produce lingering contrails. This is why rain follows.

Anyways, thanks for the discussion. Keep up the good work and don't let anger block your path to knowledge. Truth is the goal, not being right. Be open and accepting of strange ideas. You'll learn more and be a lot less stressed about the "stupid people"

[edit on 1-12-2009 by doctornamtab]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Cloud seeding is when an aircraft, or ground based machine, is used to disperse dry ice (frozen carbon dioxide) or silver iodide into the upper portion of a cloud to help encourage rain.

Rain starts out as ice crystals in the upper cloud, as the ice crystals fall, they melt and turn into rain. The reason for for putting dry ice or silver iodide in the upper cloud is to encourage ice crystal formation in hopes of making more rain.

Alot of cloud seeding is done with small (typically Cessna) aircraft, which have a very limited ceiling (way to low to form contrails), and the chemicals are dropped directly over the cloud.

Source

Source

Source

I think there also needs to be clarification on what the word chemtrails means. I define it as those ominous strips of cloud that come from jet planes and hang in the air for hours at a time.

I believe what you have described is what most people classify as a "chemtrail".

The problem is, the debate gets convoluted when un-informed people, try to twist things like cloud seeding or fire tankers as "chemtrails", which obviously they are not.

Yes, chemicals are being sprayed in the air, the silver iodide(for cloud seeding) is actually harmful to humans, and I personally dont feel it she be put into the sky, but it still is not a persistent contrail.

Also, most people tend to report "chemtrails" right before it rains. The reason being, is when a high moisture front is moving in, there is a lot of moisture in the upper atmosphere, this can typically set up the conditions for persistent contrails to form.

Cold conditions (very cold) in the upper atmosphere, with low moisture, can also set the right conditions for persistent contrails to form.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Everytime we see "chemtrails", my husband gets sick. Allergy sick. He gets it in his head and sinuses first and then it always ends up in his chest. He works outside, he works construction. He sees the chemtrails before I do. He puts a mask on on those days. What does one do? We have identified this is when he gets sick, so we are trying to prevent it. I don't get sick, I get irritable. Isn't that funny? I see it in people I work with too. I have been keeping a calendar book of what I see when we have chemtrails. Start doing it and create your own pattern.
It's interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crazy?

I think you need to also track things like humidity and airborne pollen levels. You local weather website should have these things freely available to access.

The reason I say this is because I can't see anything at 30,000 feet being able to effect us so far away on the ground, not until it reaches the ground and least. Which may never happen.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crazy?

You may want to check what type of local flora you have. Depending on your location, and the weather, lot's of nasty allergens can occur.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by ZombieJesus]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
well i finally got the video up!! waaay late

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join