It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgarian Academy Scientists Reported to Be in Touch with Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The Bulgarian Novinar Daily has reported that the Bulgarian scientists are currently working on deciphering pictograms which are said to have come in the form of the so called “crop circles” with which the aliens answered 30 questions posed by the BAS researchers.

“They are currently all around us, and are watching us all the time. They are not hostile towards us; rather, they want to help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish direct contact with them. They are ready to help us but we don’t know what to request from them in case of contact,” said Lachezar Filipov, Deputy Director of the Space Research Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, as quoted by the Novinar Daily.

Filipov has said that even the Vatican had agreed that aliens existed. In his words, the humans are not going to be able to establish contact with the extraterrestrials through radio waves but through the power of thought.

noinvite

Personally, I don't buy it.

I would expect the science/scientist's from other countries US/Russia..... would be the better chance for contact and communication.

To be watched, but with a very questioning eye.

who knows, I may be wrong and this may be what we have all been waiting for, only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Already posted with the exact same title.ATS Link

join