It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donkey Kong on the Moon (Pareidolia)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horza
reply to post by ByteChanger

Hi mate,

What you are experiencing here is a classic case of Pareidolia

Thanks for the reply & explanation. Yeah, I figured that was what was happening.

Hang on ... gorilla and man ... they are both primates ... hang on ... could there be a connection ... could this be a sign!!?? ...

Now your getting it...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Very appropriate. I liked that. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
So do you think pareidolia would apply to other images with claims of structures, settlements, or ruins in them? Sometimes I think these topics are worth posting because if several people are seeing the same thing it might be worth looking into. I've seen some very curious lunar and martian photos. But we could even have very amazing images like the face on mars, yet we get the same image with another angle and suddenly it doesn't resemble a face anymore.

It kind of makes you wonder if a UFO is returning to it's home somewhere and ET NASA is claiming our buildings to be unusual geological formations.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Good lord, as mentioned already it's threads like this that make a mockery of both the site and the subject.

What next, images of Elvis out of sand dunes on Mars???

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
So do you think pareidolia would apply to other images with claims of structures, settlements, or ruins in them?

Hi MrAndy.

Yeah, for sure I think pereidolia could apply to some things, not necessarily all of them mind you. But if there is something interesting, it bears another look or two...

Sometimes I think these topics are worth posting because if several people are seeing the same thing it might be worth looking into.

I had hoped for more, "I see it too" responses. It would have been nice to have others see what I'm see'ing... Just for one's sanity...

I've seen some very curious lunar and martian photos. But we could even have very amazing images like the face on mars, yet we get the same image with another angle and suddenly it doesn't resemble a face anymore.

Yeah, that face on mars is a classic. I'm still dubious about the new pic's, but thats just the paranoid part of me. But, if you take it at 'face value' (bad pun), it was a disappointing revelation... (I so much wanted a face on mars!)

My favorite moon thread so far is this one:

Moon: 19 58 48.31 N 21 11 35.57 E
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It kind of makes you wonder if a UFO is returning to it's home somewhere and ET NASA is claiming our buildings to be unusual geological formations.

lol. For sure. "Those are not pyramids... A sphinx? Nah, look at it from this angle?... or to use my new word of the day... "Its a Pareidolia"...

Thanks for the response!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's Slimer!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9aae12730689.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
Are you people serious with these threads?

Come on . . . this kind of stuff is not helping the credibility of this site.

If you want to look for bows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air . . .

Go look at some clouds!

It's definitely getting out of hand! I wish Admin. would allow me to post photos from my building's marble lobby where I've found a guy in a rabbit suit; a jaguar's face; surfing females; a rock lobster; a bust of an alien-looking face; and to top it all, my wife! All on 12" marble squares

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This just keeps getting worse and worse. I don't mean to offend anyone but can people stop posting nonsense photos of planets with "structures" and "UFOs" on them? It's seeing and elephant in the clouds. I'd kill to see some solid proof, quality images of structures on another planet. But the claims that I've seen so far have been ridiculous. Extremely blurred and/or pixelation. Some that I have seen have been interesting I will admit. But to deem them artificial structures is stretching it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join