It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: Inside the Target Car/Did the Mob Kill JFK?/JFK: The Ruby Connection

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Discovery Channel aired it's JFK assassination special today on November 22, 2009. I found it odd how Inside the Target Car proved that the shot came from behind at Lee Harvey Oswald's location yet during Did the Mob Kill JFK? it was very briefly mentioned that a shot came from the front.

The suggestion that a shot came from the front was explained by showing footage of JFK when he was shot. I noticed a couple things:

1. His head jerked back upon impact.
2. Initial blood spray emanated from the front of the head; blood sprayed from the back of the head only later.

I'm no physicist so I'm not sure what to make of this. Can someone please explain if it is possible that he was indeed shot from behind yet the video footage suggests otherwise?

[edit on 11/22/2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hello.I have always been very interested in the assasination of JFK.How many times have you seen the footage?

I've watched it several hundred times and in slow mo,pausing.. for hours at a time.

With good nourishment,proper sleep and an open mind you might see more than what any documentary might tell you.I try to look for(think about,wonder) what isn't there,considering the film has been edited so drastically.

Good luck in your endeavor

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Today was pretty much the first time I have researched or seen anything regarding JFK. But I did rewind the footage several times wondering if the bullet trajectory was possible and whether or not JFK was holding his throat because of a previous shot meant to incapacitate him for an easy target.

Also, it seems like I put this thread in the wrong conspiracy forum. Can someone please move it to the General Conspiracies?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have viewed the Zapruder film for years and I've also downloaded the complete set of individual frames (all 486). Take a look at frames 313 and 326 if you get a chance. Then tell me what you see in each.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well, thiers a guy back in 1992, theorized the shot might have come form the sewer. He went in, and demonstarted one could sit n cuddle up in thier, with enough room to use that rifle. Another older uyy, made a graphic mold using a computer, that he states shows the headshot cme form an angle indicating towards the ground level area.
My sisters fiance, has told me many times, in JFK discussions, it was known when JFK as still a senator, people in he mob helped got him elected. When he appointe his brother, bobby kennedy, as district attorney, and his agend was to go after the mob...the mafia guy wanted to get back at bobby kennedy...but he wasnt gunno directly at him. Mafia guys intention was, to cut the head off the snake* IN doing so, shot JFK, bringing bobbys fame and spotlight down with himm until that night when he too was shot by sir han.
Thats the story he keeps tellng me anyways. get it? mob helps kennedy get prseidency, turns his back on em...payback time

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Amd to me..a very important piece of information that never gets bought up is..after JFK was a lone man was spotted running through a field behind the sewer outlet where kennedy was shot, running with a rifle and sunglasses on. ONE, yes just ONE police car was sent too check it out. makes ya wonder dosnt it.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ask yourself, Who would benefit from his death. The mob (both Italian and jewish), CIA, LBJ, FBI, Israel, or all the above.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by someoldguy
Ask yourself, Who would benefit from his death. The mob (both Italian and jewish), CIA, LBJ, FBI, Israel, or all the above.

Not only "all of the above" as you can also throw in the KGB and Castro.
There is no doubt in the world that one of these factions or even a combination of them were behind the assassination of JFK.

The problem is that as time passes we are getting no closer to the truth such is the magnitude of the cover up.
There are so many informed and intelligent people out there who have been involved in and/or studied this case for many years, surely we will see a day when JFK's killer will finally be exposed.

I'am no expert but one thing that is for certain is on the 22nd of November 1963 the most powerful man on the planet was murdered in broad daylight in front of thousands of people, to commit that sort of crime and get away with it you have to be pretty powerful yourself.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Adolf Manson]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I have viewed the Zapruder film for years and I've also downloaded the complete set of individual frames (all 486). Take a look at frames 313 and 326 if you get a chance. Then tell me what you see in each.

Viewing the the two frames 313 and 326 i could not see anything out of the ordinary that relates the two, what can you see ?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I personally think this is the best explanation as to how it happened.
www.youtube.com...

I believe there were at least two shots, one of which came from the driver.

I believe that this is WHY it happened:
www.youtube.com...

Just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adolf Manson

Viewing the the two frames 313 and 326 i could not see anything out of the ordinary that relates the two, what can you see ?

View the film again and this time observe Jackie carefully. Then you might see the same thing I saw. These two frames are the only 2 in the entire film that show something odd. Keep in mind there are lots of missing frames in the film.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

The mob couldn't have killed JFK because the mob can't keep down the media and cause the Warren Commission to purposefully obfuscate vital evidence.

Jack Ruby had both mob and CIA connections.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
reply to post by nightmarehalo

The mob couldn't have killed JFK because the mob can't keep down the media and cause the Warren Commission to purposefully obfuscate vital evidence.

Jack Ruby had both mob and CIA connections.

Which "mob" are you referring to? There are 2 types in the USA, and both are connected. Only one mob can keep a lid on this "Crime on the Century". Do some research on Meyer Lansky. Now there's an interesting character!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

View the film again and this time observe Jackie carefully. Then you might see the same thing I saw. These two frames are the only 2 in the entire film that show something odd. Keep in mind there are lots of missing frames in the film.

Are you suggesting that she was surprised by the second bullet? Or am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Thats interesting, jack ruby had mob connections. I was watching history channel last week, they had a special on JFK 3 shots* The documentary, showed of all people, jack ruby, in the back corner of a private briefing room, the day oswald was being taken out in handcuffs...the day ruby shot him* oswald was in fact, ON the premises and in the back corner of the building...IF its true, obviously he infiltrated , OR someone let him in*
ZBut why a man with such powwerful connections sacrificed himself to shoot what i belive is a panzy as well oswald..makes no sense. It was literally as if, it was all planned out, had to be done*

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by someoldguy

All that i could see in frames 313 and 326 was Jackie's right hand slightly raised behind the presidents head.
Is that what you meant ?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo

Are you suggesting that she was surprised by the second bullet? Or am I missing something?

No. I'm suggesting she shot her husband. Notice how she's looking at Gov Connolly while her husband is in obvious distress. She appears to be holding his left arm and looking at the Gov (waiting for a signal perhaps?).
Next thing we see is the blood spray from the right front temple area. Frame 313 shows a trajectory of something coming from that area of JFK. Frame 326 show Jackie with something shiny in her right hand. (A gun, perhaps?) These 2 frames really show something funny going on.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

If you completely control the media, you control the flow of information, (Not including the internet). The assassination was nothing but a show of power. The real strength is in the coverup for 46 years. Imagine, current government officials won't even talk about it, out of shear fear. The only reason it's still alive is because of US, the public. Eventually we will know the truth, but not in my lifetime.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by someoldguy

Lol. OK I will bite.

Please upload the frames because I am sure that driving through a crowd of onlookers the best plan that the conspirators hatched was for his own wife to shoot him in the head from the seat next to him ...

Even if everyone's attention was diverted to the shots fired from the Book Depository I still think that this is preposterous.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

No. I'm suggesting she shot her husband. Notice how she's looking at Gov Connolly while her husband is in obvious distress. She appears to be holding his left arm and looking at the Gov (waiting for a signal perhaps?).
Next thing we see is the blood spray from the right front temple area. Frame 313 shows a trajectory of something coming from that area of JFK. Frame 326 show Jackie with something shiny in her right hand. (A gun, perhaps?) These 2 frames really show something funny going on.

I'm not trying to be rude, so I apologize if I come off that way.

Frankly, this is without a doubt the most implausible scenario I have ever heard. Watch the video. There is no possible way that she shot him. She tried to flee the car for cover, for crying out loud. Not the actions of someone who fired the shot.

That 'shiny thing' you see in her right hand isnt shiny, and it isnt in her hand. It is a white glove ON her hand, which is clearly visible in many earlier frames.

you cant just watch the 15 or so frames around when the shots were fired and get the whole picture. Watch the whole thing and observe what you see. Only then can you have an idea of the whole event.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join