It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigged Wheel of Fortune?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I know that most of the conspiracies on ATS are usually related to the government and aliens and stuff, but this is a possible conspiracy never the less. So I have been watching the wheel of fortune game show a lot recently, and I am beginning to think that the whole game is rigged. An example of this is that whenever a contestant starts to pile up on winnings, they land on bankrupt space. Also, even before the wheel stops (like a few seconds before it stops), the host says what it is, even when it is very close. Has anybody else noticed this? This is really starting to drive me nuts!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
No duh its rigged, if it wasn't, they would lose all their monies. Nobody likes losing monies, Wilt.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yes the game shows are rigged alright. Ever heard of a man by the name of Michael Larson?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Pat Sajak has been doing the Wheel of Fortune for 20+ years - he's seen that wheel spin so many times that he can easily predict where it will land (sometimes it does get hung up and he can't tell). And many, many people go home with the baseline $1,000 dollars after winning "nothing."

There's no need to rig the game...even for the $1M prize, they take out insurance (don't you remember the big stink on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" when they gave away a lot of $1M prizes shortly after the show started and the insurance company was up in arms about having the show's contestants answer ridiculously easy questions?).

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Yes the game shows are rigged alright. Ever heard of a man by the name of Michael Larson?

Truth be told I have wondered about Wheel of fortune too...

That said.... It IS against the law to rig game shows.

Here is the truth and history of game shows being rigged and the laws that have been passed to stop it...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If you were to count the number of times the wheel is spun in the game and compare it to the number spaces on the wheel and number of bankrupt spins that come up, then you could get a statistic to support your assertions.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't know about the game being rigged, but something is odd with Vanna White for sure.

This lady was born in 1957

She's 52 years old.

Something is wrong with this, either she now is comprised completely of plastic or the chick is a vampire.

new topics

top topics

join