It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? I found it this morning in my house.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I found this in my living room this morning. Which is very odd because I have not had visitors in at least a month, and it was right in my living room which has been cleaned by my wife and I hundreds of times.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d796d22bf5a.jpg[/atsimg]

It looks like some type of mouth piece for a headset. Why would it be in my house? Does anyone recognize the make/model of it?

CX

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Do you have a pet mouse or hamster by any chance?

If so, maybe check his water bottle pipe is ok.

Just a guess.

CX.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Correct it is a headset mouth piece that slides up and down a metal voice

receiver steel post. Do not have make or model but I use one similar at the

office. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The immediate association triggered for me was that of a lamp switch - one of those standing lamps with a large cylindrical shade.

Other than that, maybe a periscope for frogs? :]

[edit on 22-11-2009 by scraze]

CX

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Failing that (and i wasn't taking the mick about the pet thing)....could it be from a headset that you or someone else uses for the computer?

CX.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
No my pc mic looks like a microphone, and i am looking at it right now....this thing looks all high-tech not like something I would have. And we don't entertain visitors but maybe once/twice per year....its very odd.

Amari, you said it slides up and down a steel post? Do you have any photos to illustrate it?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Did you leave the house lately? Do you have any alarm system? I think A Crackhead broke into your house and dropped their crack pipe. No just kidding but it is the first thing that sprung to mind. LOL.
Awfully wierd that it doesn't belong to you though...maybe it shifted dimensionally???? Or someone dropped it while being there and it just turned up now.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Without a few more pics I couldn't really tell. It might be a microphone, but it also kind of looks like a flexible camera piece or light of some kind - can light travel through it? Can you try to shine a flashlight at the end?

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

it's a one dollar bill, i can tell by all the Illuminati stuff on it - you have been invaded by NWO

oh the other thing? nope can't tell at all what it is, maybe some other pictures? if you really wanna know then cut it in half too!

oh and if everyone posted ever weird item they found on their floor i'm sure ATS would be a much more exciting and educational place - thanks!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Does it have any connection points at either end, that look like electrical connectors? two little holes where it will look like metal pins slide into?

Can you take a picture of either end? or both? that would give more of an indication as to whether it is actually a Mic piece.

The body could act as one connection I suppose, but there will have to be another place for a connection, also it would have a small groove that looks like it may twist and lock into place, similar to a bayonet light bulb but way way smaller.

For it to be repaired, it would need to be accessed, so look for a locking mechanism of some kind.

One end the holes for connection with the locking grooves, and the other would be a tiny hole to pick up sound.

[edit on 22/11/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
I found this in my living room this morning. Which is very odd because I have not had visitors in at least a month, and it was right in my living room which has been cleaned by my wife and I hundreds of times.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d796d22bf5a.jpg[/atsimg]

It looks like some type of mouth piece for a headset. Why would it be in my house? Does anyone recognize the make/model of it?

could you post a pic of the ends. it looks like the end of a keyboard vacuum attachment. or a attachment for a flashlight to look in gun barrels.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by triaxrob

Looks a bit like one of those mics, dont worry to much if anyone serious was in your place they would not be wearing one of these I am pretty certain.

A throat mic would be better as it draws less attention than a plastic wand stickout out the front of your face, and would maybe give the intruder a chance to bluff their way out. Ear piece goes in the collar then "Oh I found your door open and was worried so I was just checking everything was ok, should we call the cops?"

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think your house was invaded by a dentist.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I think your house was invaded by a dentist.

Nope, it doesn't look anything like this:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You should try speaking into it, or at least speaking around the house. Let the "Higher Powers" know they left something behind if they wish to collect it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It is plastic on the large end, non flexible hallow glass for the tube, and a metal tip with a pin sized hole on the end. In case anyone was wondering.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You may have been abducted because this looks exactly like the newer style of anal probes the greys are using these days. They must have dropped one in all of the excitement.
This is ATS and it's posted in the conspiracy section, so that's all I can come up with.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Nice mystery you have there. A mouthpiece for a microphone for a telephone or radio. My instinct tells me that somebody was in your house, and this piece dropped out of their pocket when they were installing surveillance hardware in your house. You might have had a rookie that forgot to look at the floor after he was done. I would look around the area that you found it and look for signs of installation of a bug. Look for Dust prints on electronics, and look for small circles in the rug that would be caused by a ladder to get to your ceiling. I would also install a surveillance camera in your house and have it wirelessly record the video in a secret location.

I am just playing spookies advocate here. Interesting find though.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Agent Smith dropped his headset mouthpiece.

Do you have a pet cat? They sometimes find things that are hidden and play with it. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
Nice mystery you have there. A mouthpiece for a microphone for a telephone or radio. My instinct tells me that somebody was in your house, and this piece dropped out of their pocket when they were installing surveillance hardware in your house. You might have had a rookie that forgot to look at the floor after he was done. I would look around the area that you found it and look for signs of installation of a bug. Look for Dust prints on electronics, and look for small circles in the rug that would be caused by a ladder to get to your ceiling. I would also install a surveillance camera in your house and have it wirelessly record the video in a secret location.

Yes, that makes so much sense, I would never have thought about it like that. Our house is always immaculate, everything is always neat and clean, this is unprecedented here. There is nothing ever out of place, and to find a piece of hardware like something I would never use!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join