It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

taking ATS to the next NEXT level (Volunteers Needed)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
As with some other people who replied to this thread, I do not meet your criteria(s) but do have experience in business writing as a corporate trainer, and in general correspondence from a sales standpoint. I am also an accomplished graphic artist/web designer and currently run my own design business.

If this helps please feel free to contact me.

p.s. I also have a family member who is an attorney although he deals mainly with personal injury / property damage. Whether or not he would be willing to help would depend on the details of this project.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I can be very useful with research, love it.

If you consider translating the project into different languages I am here with Polish.

Need a hand, I am here and waiting!!!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I would be glad to help in any way. I have written professionaly in the past (columnist in a newspaper), have a legal and financial background.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Why doesn't ATS create its own Non-profit 'charity' organization dedicated to the motto "deny ignorance" and help fund other projects and pursue the site's goals and educating people of the truth.

I agree 100%!! We are fighting an information war, and this is exactly the type of thing we should be doing to get peoples attention.

How about creating 'Deny Ignorance' t-shirts with a link to the website on the back or something?

-raven

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am a writer, an IT professional with 12 years in digital prepress management, and if I can help, let me know.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I would also like to throw my hat in the ring. I am in the IT industry and have written several technical whitepapers, technical training manuals, and various other IT documentation and procedures for large firms. Not sure how much you need technical writing experience, but if you need any assistance do not hesitate to ask.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
At your service - if I can be of help. I am a marketing professional in the packaged goods industry. My education is in business marketing but I excell at writing have been responsible for writing all copy for quite some time including advertising and publication. I can provide samples if required.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
My accredited qualifications are mainly technological. I have a BS in CS and several certifications. In my position as IT Director for medium-sized US bank, I have been responsible for writing countless pages of documentation, training and policy and procedural materials. My competence in this area has made me a sounding board and editor for most major "publications" in the company. Research skills abound... Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Another hat in the ring from me..

I'm a film visual effects compositor by day.. I'm happy to help out if you have any digital imaging issues or need images er...faking! (for illustrative purposes ony of course!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join