It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A perfect explaination of how the NWO thinks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is a scene from the "Fifth Element".

It explains how the mindset of the NWO works down to the cherry. Enjoy

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You'd be better off reading reading up on Hobbes: Leviathan, The Matter, Forme and Power of a Common Wealth Ecclesiasticall and Civil. And, Behemoth: the history of the causes of the civil wars of England, and of the counsels and artifices by which they were carried on from the year 1640 to the year 1660.

(he had a thing for long titles apparently)

The Leviathan is the argument for a just and right strong centralized power structure to govern over people so as to prevent a state of nature, the - "war of all, against all". The Behemoth is argument of the dangers and pitfalls corruption and excesses bring to it. It's a contrasting view of the promise and perils of a one world government. How it can bring utopia, and distopia... and it was an important argument for social contract theory which had a great influence on the formation of the United States government.

And the 5th Element sucked by the way. Sorry... but it did.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
You'd be better off reading reading up on Hobbes: Leviathan, The Matter, Forme and Power of a Common Wealth Ecclesiasticall and Civil. And, Behemoth: the history of the causes of the civil wars of England, and of the counsels and artifices by which they were carried on from the year 1640 to the year 1660.

(he had a thing for long titles apparently)

The Leviathan is the argument for a just and right strong centralized power structure to govern over people so as to prevent a state of nature, the - "war of all, against all". The Behemoth is argument of the dangers and pitfalls corruption and excesses bring to it. It's a contrasting view of the promise and perils of a one world government. How it can bring utopia, and distopia... and it was an important argument for social contract theory which had a great influence on the formation of the United States government.

And the 5th Element sucked by the way. Sorry... but it did.

Yeah wasn't the greatest movie...
, but I thought the speech was good illustration of chaos into order.

My god that title, you aren't kidding...lol

I can agree with seeing the benifits and downfalls.

The real question comes down to can an individual govern themselves properly without being told to do so, if ever a true one world governance could be accomplished. Until then, it is all perspective and where there is perspective there will be difference and with difference is the struggle of the most fittest.

Utopia literally means No Where. It is the same concept as Nirvana. Problem with this concept is there is no growth, there is nothing but stillness. I call that death, perhaps others see it differently.

I will look up the literature you've suggested and thank you kindly.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Great observation for sure I have watched that movie alot lately and I'm surprised I made not the connection. SnF my friend.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Great observation for sure I have watched that movie alot lately and I'm surprised I made not the connection. SnF my friend.

Thank you Randyvs.

Another great movie if you are interested that has a similar type presentation is "Wag the Dog", one of my favorite movies.

There is a scene in the movie with De Niro, where he is explaining to a cia agent why their false flag war with Albania is necessary.

Good stuff.

Thanks again.

Peace

top topics

join