It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK killed mainly because he wanted to go public about the grays

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoUFOs
LOL .... no.

JFK was killed because he screwed over the Mafia, and his father was BIG TIME Mafia.

On top of that he pissed off Oil Men, CIA and the Columbians.

Then he hired his little brother Bobby to be freaking Attourney General without ever steping foot in a courtroom!?!?!?! First thing he did ... prosecute Mafia!!!

Rats. Plain and simple.

Sad and all but seriously, wouldn't you expect to get shot if you came from Mafia, then as someone of great power pissed them off, along with the CIA, the Columbians and Oil money???

I've seen a couple Mafia theories here. Actually the Mafia was involved imo. But the CIA organized it and orchestrated it. The secret of the grays cost beloved brave JFK his life.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by JamesBondLovesLucy]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
www.archives.gov...
www.john-f-kennedy.net...

I would like to see some of your source info as well.
Have you ever viewed any of the attached ?

Ive been looking for where e.o.11110 has been amended or superceded.
Havent found it yet.

Thanks for the links, I haven't seen them yet. Sorry for the long delay.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by JamesBondLovesLucy
He wanted to declassify it in his term. Claims that he supported a declassification plan for the late 1970s (1976-1978) are false, and disinfo.

Source?

JFK said aboard Air Force One, "I'd like to tell the public about the alien situation, but my hands are tied."

Who did he say this to? Source?

You realize, with this quote, your story contradicts itself.

No contradiction sir. You see, JFK wanted to declassify it during his term, hence his assassination tragically.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlubberyConspiracy
Demons?
Then what are the angels? Imaginary figures?

Angels are loyal to God. Demons rebelled against Him before the start of time, after Satan did first. He's their leader. I like blueberries btw.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Well, that was interesting.
I don't see it the same way. First, I believe that it was the Government that called the hit, not the MAFIA, as I can't see anyone but the military industrial complex itself having that kind of pull in regards to the security, or lack thereof, of a President.

So, like all of these types of things, I ask myself what was gained through this action.
Biggest thing I can tell is that we moved into Vietnam after JFK had said we wouldn't.
Also of interesting note is that the Vietnamese President that JFK had problems with and eventually denied assistance to, was also shot in the same month.
Both big players out of the way paves the road to war.

That's a great theory I heard in my history class before. Ike correctly warned the nation of the military-industrial complex before leaving office. It was an inside government conspiracy, as is 9-11 (remote control by the secret govt).

LBJ knew the US faked the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 as pretext to the Vietnam War.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JulietStewart
Watch the TV show "Dark Skies"
A lot of it is major BS and you know it's there simply to add to the entertainment of a television series, but there's also a lot of truth in it.....especially when it comes to JFK's assassination.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes that show is accurate in terms of existence of NASA cover ups. However, J.E. Hoover knew nothing about the grays. I heard the govt had the show cancelled after 1 season since it was too close to the truth. Aha.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlubberyConspiracy
Demons?
Then what are the angels? Imaginary figures?

Angels are loyal to God. Demons rebelled against Him before the start of time, after Satan did first. He's their leader. I like blueberries btw.

Demons are fallen or rebel angels as you likely know.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sorry to Disagree with you here , but the Most Likey Reasons behind the JFK Assination had more to do with JFK's threat to Close Down the C.I.A's Rouge Covert Operations , along with Deescalating the US Goverments involvement in South East Asia's Communist Insurgency back in 1963 . As for the Alledged " Grey's " Involvement , do you happen to have some Substanciated Proof that they even Existed in Reality according to your Theory in this Thread ? Just asking........

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i believe the people that killed Kennedy are the same people that loaned money to fund both sides of the war Kennedy was trying to get out of.These people are also a country in its self as they create money for the american people and loan it to them with intrest and Kennedy remember tried to disband the Banksters..He created his own money to stick it in thier faces and they used their CIA and mafia connections to put a few slugs in Johnnys head....end of problem!!!end of peace!! end of JFK money!! The Banksters run this # and dont forget it!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You can give credit for JFK's death to wanting to reveal the Alien grays, but don't forget that he also wanted to disband the CIA and he wanted to end the control of the FED and had just signed an executive order to produce an American currency. The Executive order was never rescinded.

Getting rid of the CIA or ending the control of the FED would also be motives for killing JFK, but all together it becomes a benefit for all concerned if he dies so that everyone can benefit from the mutual benefit of having JFK killed and removed from any ability to enact what he had in mind.

Conspiracies tend to want to hide the truth, so while I agree that the Alien grays are important but no more important than ending the CIA and the FED would be to those that would stand to lose so much if JFK had been allowed to carry through with his plans for a new America.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Well, that was interesting.
I don't see it the same way. First, I believe that it was the Government that called the hit, not the MAFIA, as I can't see anyone but the military industrial complex itself having that kind of pull in regards to the security, or lack thereof, of a President.

So, like all of these types of things, I ask myself what was gained through this action.
Biggest thing I can tell is that we moved into Vietnam after JFK had said we wouldn't.
Also of interesting note is that the Vietnamese President that JFK had problems with and eventually denied assistance to, was also shot in the same month.
Both big players out of the way paves the road to war.

Why do you see the government and the cia as separate, I'm obviously not talking about on paper or anything, not exactly a legal marriage? But blood is thicker than water and these are tptb, and the bloodlines, and all their divy ups of the pie. Cia, mafia, leaders, bankers, corporate heads......all related, all in bed together.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
JamesBondLovesLucy,
Do you think real extraterrestrials exist in space somewhere?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

As a matter of fact , I do . I also think they would be " Beyond " meddling is 1960 American Politics for better things to do with their Lives..............

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Some alien theories and JFK exist to push further YOU from the REAL truth,,, simples!!

he didn't have any greys to expose except the dirty liars behind the curtains

[edit on 17-3-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
Some alien theories and JFK exist to push further YOU from the REAL truth,,, simples!!

he didn't have any greys to expose except the dirty liars behind the curtains

At this rate, we will probably never know the real truth. To be honest, what is the truth anymore? How did we get here on Earth? Did we really evolve to this point? Did the Anunnaki bio-engineer humans? Why do we exist on Earth? Why did events happened the way they did? Is the U.S. Government being truthfully honest with people? etc...
See where I am going? For every claim there could be a counter-claim and it would just be a sea of mess.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I guess we are going to have to wait aren't we, I don't believe in anything till i see that it exists myself, I do believe that the government are behind ufo's to gain propoganda during high war tensions, if everyone in the world hears about a UFO they're gonna read that paper with the article right?!, they could mentally sell you anything.......and you'll remember it

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

" At this rate, we will probably never know the real truth. To be honest, what is the truth anymore? How did we get here on Earth? Did we really evolve to this point? Did the Anunnaki bio-engineer humans? Why do we exist on Earth? Why did events happened the way they did? Is the U.S. Government being truthfully honest with people? etc...
See where I am going? For every claim there could be a counter-claim and it would just be a .........."

Until something more Truthful and Proveable comes along Dear , the Theory Of Evolution should Suffice for Now ............

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The truth is that I know nothing for 100% certain.
That is the only one truth I could say without any doubt.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
The truth is that I know nothing for 100% certain.
That is the only one truth I could say without any doubt.

goto 2.57minutes listen to what he says, that is my evidence

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Ain't it the True Truth Girl ? You Betcha ! ........

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join