It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to action or the end of the 9/11 truth movement?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So they've got Lee Harvey Oswald into a court and you lot aren't even going to

a participate

b try to do the decent thing and save him from the death penalty.

DHS would love nothing more than to see 9/11 truth signs flying around at that trial so that they can finally start rounding up the only real voice that threatens whatever agenda the criminals in our government are trying to attain

Yeah! You're the only voice that stands any chance of changing the rotten state of affairs in America today. What's your economic policy Che? (Plus, what a clever way of getting to sit at home on your arse doing f**k all.)

Plus americans mostly outside new york, may see you as anti american, and call you names

Yeah! You might get called names. What a dreadful thought. Better stay at home.

Even if I do have any information which can be considered admissible, what's in it for me? The defense attorneys are getting paid, the prosecutors are getting paid, the judges are getting paid, the media is getting paid...

Yeah! It's all about the benjamins baby! Until someone PAYS me for the truth then I ain't getting involved, even if they will hang that guy. (Actually this is probably perilously close to DRG, Craig Ranke etc's line of thinking...)

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Thomas Jefferson was a terrorist.

They can label us anything they like until they can only scream it from the interior of a jail cell.

Wow, that's really deep.

But it's not like it went so badly for Britain. Certainly I'm not currently sitting in a jail cell.

OR AM I?

It fair makes you think.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join