It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Kenedy's UFO involvment led to assasination order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
President Eisenhower soon came to realize the potential of corrupt compartments within the government through what he termed the ' military industrial complex'. The secret military release of UFO technologies to the private industrial complex in hopes of gaining some reverse engineering technology in return, soon went black. In his exit speach on Jan. 17, 1961 , Eisenhower warns the public as best he could without divulging any information about the potential danger of these compartments. Soon after taking office President Kenedy disbanded the Special Operations Coordinating Group en.wikipedia.org... which was thought to be the source of funds to these black ops. groups. On Nov. 1963 President Kenedy reached an agreement with Soviet Premier Nikita Krushchev on joint space missions and sharing classified UFO files. Kenedy soon ordered the CIA to release all UFO files. This didn't sit well with MJ-12 , which had their own set of directives in place. www.examiner.com... Interesting to note that soon after Johnson took office, one of the first thing he did was reinstate the Special Operations Coordinating Group.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I remember reading that Kennedy was going to disclose the UFO situation the day after he was shot.

How did they know this?

Evidently, he had the speech in his suit / jacket pocket all ready etc.

Would love to be able to find that again, anybody know where I might find it?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Hey Mate,

This site has some information about what you are talkinga bout, www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've heard this theory before, and an interesting one it is. Another issue raised by this theory is that Marilyn Monroe might have been assassinated because of her...uhhh...connections with Kennedy (pun kind of intended
) and information he might have given her. Thanks for posting this, S&F!

TA

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Here is what kennedy did to get shot.

Grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth because his father was Mafia ... hard core.

Then he pissed the Mafia off as soon as he got in office (His Dad really ran the country til his stroke)

Hired his little brother to be Attourney General without stepping foot in a courtroom. First thing he did ... go after the Mafia!!

Rats ... both of them!

On top of that, he tried to cut the CIA black budget, pissed off the Columbians and tried to take a lot of money from big Oil.

Honestly, what else could someone possibly do to get shot for???

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I remember reading that Kennedy was going to disclose the UFO situation the day after he was shot.

How did they know this?

Evidently, he had the speech in his suit / jacket pocket all ready etc.

Would love to be able to find that again, anybody know where I might find it?

Yes, mafia guys are creative and hillarious.

Also considered faking the second coming in Cuba to dethrone Castro ...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
he was too busy screwing around sexually to ever be of any real asset

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yes, Monroe and JFK, neither one could keep their legs together, or apart from one another's. JFK did a lot of pissing on everyone.
But when he planned to disclose UFOs and ETs, well.... Thats when he SH_T In MJ-12's Cocopuffs. So they had him killed, aswell as Monroe, God knows she couldnt keep her mouth shut... Just like Monica lewinski. Zing.
Ive also heard theories that JFK had an Android clone, and sent out brainwashing waves during speaches. I heard that somewhere, but i dont recall where. Cartoon Network/AdultSwim maybe. It was during a song called 'JFK' Wanna be Obama meets the same fate before he can disclose ET info??? I would NOT be surprised in the least. I think we've all seen THAT coming. Just anything to crush hope and keep the truth from us. Majestic Sucks.

top topics

join