It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Socialized Health Care reform will never happen in the USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

While that seems like a possibility for a take over of the north America union, I agree its no going to happen, US is the only nation in the world that their health care is privatized, its also the only nation that private health care is not restricted or controlled.

This is never going to change, as a matter of fact mandated private health care is a wet dream come true for the crocks running the health care system.

And that is what we are going to get.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

What you believe is not correct. Go today to an emergency room and you will see a sign that says that NO ONE may be denied health care. Therer is a pohone number to report to the federal gov't if you believe you are being denied care. NO ONE may be denied. Not the poor, not illegal aliens, no one. It is unlawful for hospitals to not offer care, incl surgery, rehab, and whatever else is required. Not everyone in America has insurance, but EVERYONE has health care. You are beig lied to if you have heard otherwise.

Thats a good point. Come to think of it, I don't visit the hospital much but there was a time that I needed healthcare and I got the state to pay for most of it. It wasn't a bad deal at all.

Makes you wonder about all the stories you hear about people being DENIED in the msm. Wonder where all those people are now?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Fact:

Have you guys read the senate bill on this health care reform?
Let me point out something to all of you who think you’re going to be covered in this health Reform Bill

Exemptions. There are religious exemptions for American native Indians. There are exemptions for people experiencing (financial hardship.) If people who are experiencing financial hardship are exempt from having to buy insurance, then how does this health bill cover the uninsured.

We are told that most people are uninsured 'cause they can't afford it. So what does this bill actually accomplish. Nothing, It just forces You \ Them to buy insurance. If you don’t have the money to buy insurance you get an exemption for a financial hardship. Thus ,you also don’t get health insurance coverage either.

This is almost like the system is run now. I see no real change here for anyone. higher insurance rate, I know I'll be paying more under this bill.

This Senate bill still has the so called death panels. It will never be taken out. ever... , Not to mention this bill cannot be revised by any other congress. It's printed on almost every major section of the bill and makes it law.

Maybe not socialized health care but some things in this bill come darn close.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by SJE98]

<< 1  2   >>

join