It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Treadeau on Alex Jones: Number #1 enemy of NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They've been trying to take away Kevin Treadeau's first amendment rights because his book exposing them sold over 50 million copies. This guy sold more books than Harry Potter.

Everybody support this guy, they think that if they can take away Treadeau's first amendment rights then they can take away everybody elses. They've tried to ban him selling on U.S. TV.

He went after big pharma and they threatened him for exposing Ritalin drug pushing in schools.

Look for the rest on youtube. This is just part 1.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I agree with kevin on a lot of things, but he comes off as a fanatic sometimes.

I wish he'd get some rich benefactors behind him to invest in real studies to counter those produced by the medical industrial complex.

If we really want to help him, and things he supports we have to wrestle control of the fda back into the hands of the people.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

FDA has him banned in the U.S. When your book outsells Harry Potter, you better watch out. They don't want anybody saying " Natural Cures" anywhwere. Because according to them, the only thing that can cure you is " Drugs" They get pissed when somebody says " vitamin C cures scurvy"

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What books have they banned in the US? I have 3 or 4 of them!

EDIT : Natural Cures is one I have. I'm in the US and I had no trouble buying it. You can buy it from TV commercials here.

Yes you are correct that they say "Only Drugs can Cure disease" but that book isn't banned here.

EDIT: I just saw the video. I don't know where it was banned, But I bought my copy within the last 3 years.

I do know that the Gov has been trying to shut Kevin down because he talks about that in many of his books.

Kevin is right, a natural cure is the way to go. I have studied this since the early 90's before Kevin came out with his books. I used to sell health product and it was noticed when a persons nutrition level was raised their symptoms of disease went away. That's what got me started researching this stuff.

This really is something everyone world wide needs to know.. how to heal themselves the natural way. S&F for this thread.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Kevin Treadeau sells pipe dreams and snake oil. The FDA has looked poorly on him after his claims for coral calcium pills turned out to be false. It is understandable that people would like safe alternative options for ailments but offering up a few alternative treatments in the miss mash of complete unsubstantiated alternatives is completly inappropriate. This man is out to make money, that's all. He used FCC regulations to his advantage by using his right to freedom of speech to sell books instead of products that he has to make verified claims on. The government cannot hinder infomercials that are selling ideas, ie a book of natural cures. His books are always either common knowledge or heresay. The issue is he is selling a product that should give people something more than comfort. Practical VERIFIABLELY effective solutions to there ailments. If it works one person it might not work for all. I have worked for TV stations that will not run his infomercials and I agree. THIS GUY IS A MONEY GRUBBING FRAUD!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Natural cures can be good for a lot of ailments.

But Kevin Trudeau is a fraud and a criminal.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1990, Trudeau posed as a doctor in order to deposit $80,000 in false checks, and in 1991 he pleaded guilty to larceny. Trudeau had used the credit cards of eleven customers of a mega memory product to fraudulently charge approximately $122,735. He spent two years in federal prison because of this conviction

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by badmoviefan

Sorry but the fraud is the FDA and the pharma industry. They've proven it HUNDREDS OF TIMES.

Kevin Trudeau doesn't impose his things on you like the pharma industry does. Parents won't go to jail if they do not give their cancer-ridden son natural cures, but they will if they don't give them the big pharma cure.

Big pharma is a part of government, imposing itself on all branches. Why do you think marijuana is still illegal?

The FDA is disgusting and so is big pharma.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Sorry but the fraud is the FDA and the pharma industry. They've proven it HUNDREDS OF TIMES.

Kevin Trudeau doesn't impose his things on you like the pharma industry does. Parents won't go to jail if they do not give their cancer-ridden son natural cures, but they will if they don't give them the big pharma cure.

Big pharma is a part of government, imposing itself on all branches. Why do you think marijuana is still illegal?

The FDA is disgusting and so is big pharma.

True but denying a child an effective treatment no matter where it comes from should be a criminal offense.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Absolutely, The Illuminati, if you read Cathy O Brien's Trance Formation of America, you'll understand that they are very entrenched in the Drug business. All around, I would say that drugs are their major source of wealth, pharmaceuticals is right up there, and you wonder why it's unstoppable because they've got their plants in the CIA who also make it happen.

We are in the middle of a monstrous conspiracy, you've been lied to so bad, that you don't even know the half of it. You're gonna have to catch up real bad. It's so scary, that when you fully understand the magnitude of it, you're gonna have a hard time even wanting to tell people about it, but everybody has to know it.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Trudeau is a con.
I have one of his books.
It reads kinda like this:
Opens a chapter with promise of disclosure....adds a bunch of filler and stories...and then, when it comes to giving you what he promised....well, he doesn't want to put it in print so he says...go to my website...info is there.

You go to his website which is "private information" so FDA can't shut him down.
The catch? It costs $600 dollars to register/join to get on his website.

What a con he is.

The people AJ has had as guests on his show is one reason that I have lost respect for his "journalism". Most of his 'guests' are unsavory characters. Sheen is a loser, too.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Nobody here is talking about denying anybody medical anything. What were trying to say here is that the guys behind the NWO are very corrupt. They will try to silence anybody who can come up with a natural cure to anything, they want the masses to believe " only drugs can cure" .

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Opens a chapter with promise of disclosure....adds a bunch of filler and stories...and then, when it comes to giving you what he promised....well, he doesn't want to put it in print so he says...go to my website...info is there.

Agreed. I was first exposed to Treadeau from his real estate books, then stumbled on his natural cures book...his material seems to spend far more time telling you how valuable his information is rather than actually giving you any information.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Nobody here is talking about denying anybody medical anything. What were trying to say here is that the guys behind the NWO are very corrupt. They will try to silence anybody who can come up with a natural cure to anything, they want the masses to believe " only drugs can cure" .

If the NWO conspirators thinks that Trudeau is a threat to any of there agenda then I don't think they know a dam thing. He is the issue not his books. He is being blocked in many manners because he is a fake and a con artist. Positive attention to his work, and by work I mean his products pitched, gives him momentum to make more money at others expense. I think allowing this man to sell his various wares is more of an offense than stopping him. People like this getting money for so little effort is a HUGE problem. We worry about disclosure and government honesty that we turn to alternate sources for answers and people like this are the ones that fill the void. There are fair and effective alternative cures and treatments available. There online and in many offices. His books are not definitive cure alls as advertised.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I just saw the video. I don't know where it was banned, But I bought my copy within the last 3 years.

What he said in the video was that he was banned for 3 years and fined 37 million dollars, but that he Won the appeal and now the issue is going back to court while they try to restructure the case against him.

I am shelving any opinions on whether or not his books are helpful of not. He is protected by the first amendment, and I just watched the whole video and I recomend that anyone who hasn't already, watches it. I strongly agree with everything that both Kevin and Alex said.

In fact Kevin spoke what's in my own mind so accurately that he has moved up a notch in my opinion.

Bottom line, whether you love him or hate him, the things he said in this particular interview are important and should be listened to without any pre-conceived bias.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Who defines "an effective treatment"?

From where does that person or group of people receive funding?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

I have had to deal with Cancer in my family for years. Those that have sought the best hospitals and doctors are alive while those that did not are no longer with us. I think that alternatives should always be sought and some will pass no matter what is done. But not only my own personal perspectives matter when it comes to this. Numerous studies and personal accounts show that modern medicine, no matter it's structural flaws and numerous pitfalls have an ability to help in numerous ailments. It's not that natural cures can't help. To the contrary they can help in extreme ways. The point is where do they come from? Whom are we trusting in receiving them. If it is Trudeau you are putting a persons life in the hands of a pitch man. His purpose is to sell and not help people. Can you trust that content?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Who defines "an effective treatment"?

From where does that person or group of people receive funding?

An effective treatment is one that is tested through proper controls. Typically a double-blind study so that bias in interpretation of results doesn't enter.

Ideally one group is given a medication another receives a look-alike placebo and results sre compared.

Positive results that are considered effective are ones that show significant improvement in people above random probability and better than the placebo group.

Despite all sorts of claims of miracle cures and consistent results, few natural cures have been shown to work better than by random chance or by the body's own ability to heal itself.

Modern medicine is not perfect, pharmaceutical companies do push unnecessary drugs. But alternative medicine is far from perfect as well. A lot of false claims and bad science have been incorporated into so-called natural medicine.

The wise person examines both conventional and alternative means of dealing with illness.

M

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

They've been trying to take away Kevin Treadeau's first amendment rights because his book exposing them sold over 50 million copies. This guy sold more books than Harry Potter

Kevin Treadeau is a sham. My wife just had to get his book. I told her
( because I know everything ) you might as well toss your money.
Sure enough she gets the book on cures. There was hardly any info at all in the book.It'll tell you how you can or should be able to do something
and give a most of the time out of date website to chase down all this info threw different links hoops and hurdles . So send me ten bucks I'll send you the book.
Why would anyone believe he could get away with breaking the law.
Kinda makes me think he's in tight somehow.
More of collaboration then a book.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Kevin Trudeau is a convicted felon, snake oil salesman, liar, charlatan...ad infinitum.

I can't believe people actually pay money for this drivel. He is a con man plain and simple. Sold more than Harry Potter? LOL!!! You'll be better sorted buying Harry Potter for cures than this clown's garbage. Stay away.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

marijuana is illegal because it's the most useful plant in the world. It has too many benefits, I mean you can make clothing, plastic(like substance), fuel, food, medicine, cement, insulation, and let's not forget paper and rope. If we all had a few acres of hemp and the ability to process it, I truly believe we could be free from the system.

Did you know that 1 acre of hemp makes the same amount of paper as 40 acres of trees? Also that the one acre of pot is annually renewable, while the trees take 30 to 40 years, replenishes the topsoil, and while producing paper it requires less chemicals.

your body metabolizes the seeds much better than soy, I've even heard it can cure some cancers, and help cure herpes, So as a food or medicine it definitely has potential. It's illegal to restrict our freedom. I mean how backwards is that "illegal plants" wtf?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join