It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's? Man Says He's Got Recorded Proof

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

cool
i am glad to hear that you stopped lurking and signed up to join us and because i like your attitude and i think your going to be a great person to discuss this subject with. i will be looking forward to seeing and discussing the information you have.

imo skeptics/debunkers are a double edged sword because even though some of them have an agenda some of them are helpful and you will find both kinds here. (you just have to know which ones to blank out
) i'm sure if you have been lurking for four years then you probably already know this.

welcome to ATS my friend good to have you on board

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thankyou very much Easynow, that is such a nice welcome

You take care and be safe and be well

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
heh, that shows what the videos maker the OP posted is really like (ie not Easynow, but the HardmanChris guy)...

Left a comment about this vid being an Iridium flare on the videos comment section, he replies saying im an idiot essentially, then deletes my comment and bans me from commenting on his vids... I was real polite to boot.

Throw in his little, "MUFON or any one who tells you what youve seen is a satellite, ISS are stupid" rant further down in the comments section for that vid...

The guys deluded and stuck in a mind set of its a UFO, and nothing else, and anyone who tells you otherwise is just out to get you. That alone is enough to throw any cred (not that there was any) out the window.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

i can conform the guy is a nut job , i asked him to join the conversation here at ATS and he sent me a really weird message back saying ..

]You need to tell Seentoomuch to return jkl9149 UFO tapes she stole 4 of them.
And tell your buddies at ATS/ MUFON to stop posting on my page.If not i will publicly post the MUFON handbook.(the idiots guide to debunking people)

i replied back to him and said...

lmao

i don't need to tell anyone anything

i could care less who is posting on your page.

then he sent a reply that i can't post because he cursed me out and then he blocked me from sending any more messages or leaving comments on his videos...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It's good he did not join in this discussion, that kind of ignorance would leave a mark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join