It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My h1n1 experience FYI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hello all,

I just would like to share this story for your personal info, maybe it will help someone along the way. About a lil over month ago i had my two young daughters vaccinated for h1n1 (i know, i know you are all prolly thinkin "what an idiot") but i did it after a lot of thought, and i just refused to believe that this is all a conspiracy for population control, and thought i would be a bad parent for not getting them vaccinated. Oh and they also received the seasonal flu vaccine as well.

So about a week ago my 5 yr old started getting a bit of a cough, started like a cold like sniffle and cough and is now sounding pretty bad and painful. Luckily whatever sickness she was getting her body has fought it off well, the raspy cough has been her only symptom and other than that has been fine. Then about 2 or 3 days after she started showing symptoms my wife and younger daughter both started getting the same cough, unfortunately they were not as lucky as my 5 yr old. My 2 yr old ended up in the ER the other day with a fever of 105 degrees, she was very incoherent. Now they prescribed her childs motrin, a cough medicine and tama flu. The doctor didnt test her for swine flu nor did he say it was swine flu, but he sure hinted at it. Then my wife started getting really sick as well, fever, cough, painful breathing, cold sweats, and chills. She also ended up quite sick.

So at this point im happy to say all three of them are starting to feel better, slowly but surely, its been about a week straight of everyone being sick. The bad thing is i now am starting to show symptoms, i tried so hard to sanitize and wash up often to prevent getting this as well, but i feel i am losing that battle. I dont know if this is the swine flu or not but i am just letting everyone know this story in case there are any people out there on the fence about getting the vaccines, and all i have to say is it doesnt seem to have done any good, i cant say it gave us this sickness, but it sure as hell didnt prevent it. So like i said just some info for ya, especially those with children.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by destroyhate]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Get well soon buddy

Thanks for sharing your story.

Its a tough spot for a parent to be in, especially for a papa from ATS.

I hope everyone will be ok, including you.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I have multiple sclerosis and as such I am in the "at risk" group but I turned down the chance to have the vaccine last month when it was offered by my GP for various reasons but primarily because I cannot believe that the vaccine itself is necessary, or for that matter if it's even safe considering how little testing that has been done.

I'm also a father of two very young children, a girl of 3 and my son is a year and a half old and I find myself in a very difficult situation. They have the chance to be vaccinated this coming Monday and I really don't know what to do. I don't want to take risks with their lives by not having them vaccinated against swine flu, and therefore take the risk of them getting sick or worse. But I also don't want to play Russian roulette with them and have them vaccinated against something that may not even be a real threat with something that we don't know is safe. To say that I'm confused would be an understatement.

On top of all of that, all 3 of us were sick for a week with flu like symptoms and coughs a couple of weeks back. Both of my children had to take trips to the emergency room on two seperate occasions because of high temperatures but also because they both came out in a sort of bumpy rash along with it. Almost like an alergic reaction, which the Doctors told us was a normal response in very young children and can happen with any virus. I was also sick. Achy, sore closed throat and cough, a bit sweaty but no high temperature. So maybe we've already had it?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Thats how my family is sore throats, coughs, high fevers, aches, all that good stuff. i obviously cant tell you if you should get your kids vaccinated or not im just saying mine were vaccinated and still got sicker than either of them have ever been in their short lives.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hi, there is a thread with first hand "swine" flu stories. It is good idea to have such reports at one place. Would you mind to post short summary (+time/location) there?
First hand experiences

Thanks and good luck
z.

EDIT: grammar

[edit on 21-11-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
So they got vaccinated,then got the flu anyway.
That should tell you that at the very least the vaccines didn't work-or maybe they even caused the illnesses your kids suffered from.
No way of knowing for sure though.
Glad to hear they got better.

Has the experience changed your mind on the vaccine?
If you knew the kids would get sick-would you have still given them the shots?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

I'm also a father of two very young children, a girl of 3 and my son is a year and a half old and I find myself in a very difficult situation. They have the chance to be vaccinated this coming Monday and I really don't know what to do. I don't want to take risks with their lives by not having them vaccinated against swine flu, and therefore take the risk of them getting sick or worse. But I also don't want to play Russian roulette with them

Russian Roulette involves one risk. The vaccines represent multiple risks thru contaminates and adjuvants. There is more than enough info available that should enable you to determine that for yourself. Big pharma is simply not trustworthy.

I have no pity on people for people that *voluntarily* take vaccines and are injured when there is so much info available.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

I have no pity on people for people that *voluntarily* take vaccines and are injured when there is so much info available.

What a nice person you are

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Thing is,its not peoples fault if they do go ahead and take the vaccines...its just maybe they do not yet have a mindset which requires them to research the things they put into their bodies.
Its not really their fault..they may just be the type of person that the Gov/MSM mind control psy ops work on.(Not to say the OP has not weighed the pros and cons,folks in general)

You can't just abandon everyone who has not yet learned that it is for your own good to research what you put into your own body.

Most of them will learn,in their own time.
Its frustrating sometimes,but give folks a chance-more often than not they will suss things out eventually.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroyhate
I dont know if this is the swine flu or not but i am just letting everyone know this story in case there are any people out there on the fence about getting the vaccines, and all i have to say is it doesnt seem to have done any good, i cant say it gave us this sickness, but it sure as hell didnt prevent it. So like i said just some info for ya, especially those with children.

Flu is caused by thousands of different, ever mutating strains. Vaccines protect from one or two of them (if they give protection at all.)

So yes, anyone who took a flu vaccine is a gullible idiot.

new topics

top topics

join