It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Books of Interest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
s&f. ive been wanting to read "chariots of the gods" but keep forgetting to do so, now i have no excuse.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
Thankyou very very much OP, a warm heart you have

Can you recomend one for reading first?

Many thanks again

I would highly recommend Earth's Forbidden Secrets by Maxwell Igan and also Lost Histories. They are all fantastic read's in my opinion though.

For all the thankyou's, not a problem.

Dead Men's Secrets - 819 Downloads
Chariots of the Gods - 662 Downloads
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth - 629 Downloads
Hidden History of the Human Race - 591 Downloads
Earths Forbidden Secrets - 528 Downloads

Top 5 downloaded as of this post.

[edit on 21/11/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Originally posted by Spiro
Thankyou very very much OP, a warm heart you have

Can you recomend one for reading first?

Many thanks again

I would highly recommend Earth's Forbidden Secrets by Maxwell Igan and also Lost Histories. They are all fantastic read's in my opinion though.

For all the thankyou's, not a problem.

Cool, ill start with Earths Forbidden Secrets....right up my street. Well, to be honest they all are, hence asking your oppinion

Thankyou again, very kind indeed

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is great. I have always been meaning to read some books like these. Having the pdf versions will make it very easy to read some chapters here and there.

Many thanks for these!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
These books look excellent thank you for taking the time to post them.

Dead Men's Secrets has some amazing stuff in it from what I've heard.
He set out to write a conventional book on History, instead Gray ended up uncovering an entirely differect take on history based on evidence that seemed to pop up on his travels.

He discovered evidence that suggests Ancient Civilizations knew how to use sound waves to lighten stone. He proposes this may explain the astronomical sized stones found in Balbeek (and other sites) that no machinery can lift today.
He also corroborates the idea there is another dimension interacting with our own.

I think these books will lead anybody on the right path.

Edit note: note editing

[edit on 21-11-2009 by IrnBruFiend]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thanks, an E-book will be nice for Now...
but with the fast approaching economic collapse, i will need to have
hard copies of any of these books

which i will place on my end-table or commode table
(hey i'm not goofing...there are living room commodes for sale)

search.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A0geu.H.iQhLHkIBkKUqk6B4?p=end+table%2C+commode&fr2=sb-top&fr=404_edu&sao=1

~Commode End Table 7-8004 Commode End Table~
Hekman Casegoods " Collections " Mountain Retreat. 7-8004 Commode End Table. Product Details ... Pull out tray above top drawer ...
hekman.com/Product/Details.aspx?StyleID=3317&CategoryID=436

A perfect place for hidden literature

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I just wanted to say it must be a great feeling having 70 odd flags in 3 pages. Im certainly feeling it for you. This is what ATS needed right now, your kindness in sharing and bringing peope together to show appreciation. Its a great change from the abundance of Negativity

Well done, and thanks again. You deserve many more Flags of appreciation

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sersbsta! Top Thread mate, you inspired me, so I collected and slowly uploading conspiracy based e-books on my thread HERE. I linked to your thread on there, so you get plenty of coverage
well done mate.

Marty

EDIT: Also Digged your thread, should get heaps of people coming here, will spread the word

[edit on 21/11/2009 by Im a Marty]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

Not too sure about all of them leading anyone on the right path but they certainly do have valid points which make you think about the topic more, with an open mind. That's where their power lies in my opinion.

reply to post by Spiro

Just enjoy the reading.

reply to post by Im a Marty

Good work bud, might check out some of your collection.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yea dead men's secrets is awesome 1000's of examples of things we can't reproduce today, I also enjoy all of the Graham Hancock books, You definitely have a great list here, sadly I'm aware of all these authors. When I started going down the list I knew it was right up my alley, I was very hopeful to discover something new, oh well I'm sure plenty of people have because of this page, I shared it on Myspace but I doubt any of my friends will read up.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

thank you for da post.... it helps a lot to my work....
rock on....

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Perfect! Wanted to thank you for posting this thread, have downloaded them all & will be very busy reading.....hopefully not too busy thou, will wanna come back here to see what else has been posted up! Thanx heaps!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by someguy420

PS I must have the same list of e books. (I love bittorrent) Don't worry if I run across something I really like I go buy it to support the author/artist. This is a total noob question but how do you flag and rate?
it's not that is it?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hi OP, thanks so much for these E-Books! I have been searching for something interesting for a few days now with no decent results.

You must have been reading my mind!!

S&F, cheers!

g

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing such interesting books. Haven't read any of them before. Gotta give some time ! I was wondering where I could find a book called " The Gods of Eden ". Anybody ?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AOMofficial

I have a pdf of Gods of Eden. I can send it through email to you. If anyone else wants a copy, u2u me with your email address.

And thanks for posting all these ebooks. I can't wait to read them!

[edit on 22-11-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Great post man. Thanks a lot

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AOMofficial

The Gods of Eden

Author: William Bramley

DOWNLOAD LINK

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thank you so much! I've been looking for that book in every book shop but I couldn't find it. I believe alot of members will get to download pretty rare books in this thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
thank you for your informarion given to all

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join