It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Books of Interest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i dont mean to shut down you guys party, but isnt it copyright infringement to post the link to download those books? i would hate for anything to happen to one of my fav sites on the net over a few books that you can easily find using google.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Great books mate,top quality!!! i've downloaded Dead men's secrets,but i am only getting 116 pages for some reason.....any ideas

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
thanks very much. was looking for stuff on alternative human history theorys. s'n'f'd

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Most generous!

Have read a couple, downloaded the rest, looking forward to a good read, thanks.

S&F

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

S&F Just a quick thanks for this, I've just finished waht I was reading and hunting around my shelves when up pops this thread cheers mate

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0XiK
i dont mean to shut down you guys party, but isnt it copyright infringement to post the link to download those books? i would hate for anything to happen to one of my fav sites on the net over a few books that you can easily find using google.

Sebsta invited me over to his house and allowed me to read his books I chose to read them in cyberspce for convenience.
that's my defense lol

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
WHat a collection! Thanks for posting these Im really interested in this sort of stuff. I read Jonathon Blacks' Secret History of the World and been hooked since.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by T0XiK

If people read the book and like it they could always buy a copy and donate it to the local library for others to read. If you find the book useful its always good to support the author.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by (C2C)]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have already read Earth Forbidden Secrets Part 1 and it's an amazing books with many facts that I have personally seen and worked on.
Can't wait for part 2, as we don't know when it will be published.
Thanks a lot for the rest of the books, these are a real treasure.

[edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
thanks for the post. probably will not get around to read them
, but thanks anyway.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You rock, sir. I love you.

More to add to my collection of stuff to ponder and share with others. You are an asset to the online community and I'm sure this sharing of resources will have a residual effect.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have read most of these, and have hard copies of them for reference.

My personal favourite is "Forbidden Archaeology", of which "The Hidden History of the Human Race" (above) is the condensed version.

I highly recommend it!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Incredible post, thankyou so much.

Another rare book I would like to read is "Hamlet's Mill", by Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend, about how ancient myths are coded stories for the cyclical nature of natural catastrophies.

Also of interest is Graham Hancock's "Supernatural" which, amongst other things, attempts to explain the meaning of ancient cave art.
Full review here;

www.dailygrail.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wow!

Thank you for sharing these with us.... Amazing amount of valuable information you have just given to everyone... thank you!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
awesome!
Thanks a ton!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Star and flag.

Many thanks, there is no greater gift than knowledge.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Excellent thank you, I think we need more contributions like these.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
For additional e-books, my website has compiled a list of links to find some.
Here are some of the links I obtained for free, legal, e-books. Just browse around... you're bound to find some good material!

openlibrary.org...

www.free-ebooks.net...

www.questia.com...

www.archive.org...

Enjoy!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by bvproductions]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thank You, I get an email newsletter from Jonathan Gray, mostly short stories to sell his eBooks which are also very short but I wasn't aware he had written a full novel.

He has an amazing catalog of historic mysteries, more than I had any clue even existed.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thankyou very very much OP, a warm heart you have

Can you recomend one for reading first?

Many thanks again

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join