It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lookout For Suicide Bombers Inside The U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is how it starts. Then they raise the terror alert to orange right before June 18th to 20th. One more piece of the puzzle falls into place before impact.

FBI BULLETIN: LOOKOUT FOR SUICIDE BOMBERS INSIDE THE U.S.
Thu May 20 2004 19:09:51 ET

Warns Officials To Look for People Wearing Bulky Jackets on Warm Days; Smell of Chemicals; Trailing Wires from Jackets Bombers May Disguise Selves As Pregnant Women

www.drudgereport.com...

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Drudge is never great on detail. The only question I have is; what are the specifics behind the warning. What's the intel? What's the chatter? I don't think the FBI would post something like this just because someone came up with a good posting idea. Hey, wait a minute! That sounds like some ATS posts!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Terror warnings are very, very, very passe.

Be on the lookout for women with strollers or handbags, and men with toolboxes (or handbags) at shopping malls, high schools, cinemas, nightclubs and Mormon temples between the hours of 4pm and 11pm next Wednesday. Stay alert, watchful, suspicious of unpatriotic dress and speech. Bush is great.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
MA -- you forgot to list work on that day... if we can't go to the mall, cinema, nightclubs, etc... what about work, couldn't there be bombers there too ?

Yeah, I'm always looking for an excuse to stay home.

I'm sick of these warnings....

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Forgive me for being out of the loop, but what is the significance of june 18th - 20th?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Dont forget to be warry of people with almanacs and hammers....and muslims or people of arab nationality....

This is what we could call.."rule by fear"

Im excited..I cant wait to see the next terrosit attack in the united states...not that I want to see our people die...Mostly to show what a huge joke our government has become...84 billion dollars...500+ dead american soldiers...----TWO WARS----

and for what?? safety in america???

If the wars were for safety why is everybody still trying to blow something up in america??

Look out for suicide bombers they say???

what a joke....Ill tell the government they should be doing their job here in america...not in iraq

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You know what? The Government will decide when a terrorist attack will occur. All the Government does is keep spewing out "terror notices" on a weekly basis.

The reality is that terrorist attacks can occur anytime. Nothing is the same after 9/11 in the United States. If the Government decides they need a terrorist attack in the United States, then it will happen. It may be when we least expect it.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripnastic
Forgive me for being out of the loop, but what is the significance of june 18th - 20th?

Last year when the terror alert was raised to orange and we were all told to have 3 days food, duct tape and plastic ready, it coinsided with the passing of a comet. See my thread called "comet coming fast and huge"

The dates of June 18th to 20th are rumored impact dates for one of the three suposed to hit. If they raise the alert to orange at that time I will be very suspicious it might be true.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by energy_wave]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just supposing in a hypothetical sense for those that believe the government is behind the attacks.............Ok supposing that the attacks were carried out by an independant Al-Qaida headed by Osama who told the CIA to "F" off off years ago, would the fact that the battle has been taken to the enemies home and they are busy fighting there, be the possible reason we have not so far been attacked here.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If you mean taking the fight to afganistan..then yes it may have slowed the attacks down untill they regroup..

Iraq is another story lol..im sure osama laughs his ass off every time he sees more americans dieing in iraq..less for him to kill...

But uh no...just look at israel...they slaughter innocent civilians everyday trying to "stop terrorism" and as far as I know..It has been extremly unsuccesfull..

So if we look at israel as the model we base our approach to terrorism...then no...takin the fight to them will only ensure hundreds of years of war untill theres no one left to fight it..

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There is a world of difference between U..S. and Israel that makes it no comparison at all. Israel is fighting on its home ground against attack after attack, we have taken our fight halfway around the world to the hotbed of Islamic fanaticism - the middle east.

In fact Israel as an example shows that this policy was right from the begining, allowing Arafat to come back from Lebanon has proven to be a near fatal mistake that brought the battle directly to the Isreali homeland. Appeasing terrorist never is a wise policy and only brings woe to those that try it.

Strategically Iraq IS the keystone to the middle east, we know it and so do the fundamentalist's - whoever prevails will influence the entire middle east, thats why in the main the Iraqi conflict has/will tie up the best that Al-Qaida has - because they see the danger that losing this war has for their movement.

Good strategy for the long term, bad communication of the final goal however, Bush needs to give a Churchillian speech explaining the ten year outlook and its path.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
whoa!

So the justification for slaughtering 10,000 iraqi civilians is that it may or may not be a launching point for our future invasions in the middle east??...

sounds like it would work but some people like myself have principles,morals,ethics..ect..

Means dont justify the ends..

IMO..10,000 dead iraqi civilians is not justified because of 2,500 dead americans..

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nope, you read more into my post than was there. The invasion of Iraq was justified on the premise that Saddam would not declare nor prove that he had in fact no WMD, this he refused to do against the UN mandates (does not matter about any found after the fact) The risk was to high that he indeed planned to give some of these WMD to proxies for an attack on the U.S. or its interests.

The current troubles in Iraq are what I was refering to, the fact that Al-Qaida is heavily involved as well as the Iranians along with the Syrians. They all know without a doubt that if the Iraqis with US help are successful in setting up a representitive government that provides for its peoples welfare - their days are numbered because the populations of the respective countries will see Iraq(future) as an example of what they too can have.

This is why it is so vitally important we get over our political differences here and help these people be free.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think what's happening is that people in power have decided that the best course of action is to tell the American people the basics of the threats they hear, that they believe have merit. You Bush haters see any time a warning is posted and nothing happens as a failure of some kind in the intelligence.
We are at war, most Americans like yourselves, fall into a blas� attitude quickly about threats. I think this attitude is dangerous because the people who want to attack us are very serious indeed.
IMHO all Americans should be as prepared as possible for whatever comes along. Ignoring threats is dangerous. We are such a jaded people, fat and happy. How many people have to die before you take our enemies seriously?
We have had no attacks on US soil since 9/11. This is directly because of the actions taken by the people who are charged with protecting us.

Variable

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Drudge is never great on detail.

I can agree with this sometimes, but the source of this is TIME

TIME

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We have had no attacks on US soil since 9/11. This is directly because of the actions taken by the people who are charged with protecting us.

hmmm...you think so...I admit that it is possible..but considering the magnitude of the 9/11 attacks I would think they are more likely just waiting for the perfect time to attack.

Besides I still believe those massive black outs were almost garunteed to be the handy work of the terrorists...but it was washed under the carpet under the guise of national security...

Besides....if american actions have had an effect on foriegn terrorists its only temporary..they will adapt and adjust to their new missions.Maybe making it somewhat harder for them to carry out the mission but deffenently will not stop them...the human spirit is alot stronger than that..right or wrong

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by McGotti]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

This is why it is so vitally important we get over our political differences here and help these people be free.

Ill be the first to admit I was wrong if iraq actually becomes a real 'IRAQI'' run country with freedoms and all that but its never gonna happen...ever..

I dont believe our governments actions ever even took the people into any real consideration apart from second rate citizens...look at whats going on..We cant help iraq...we have only made iraq less stable and more probable to be taking over by radical muslims..

I just had a thought...maybe our government knew saddam had cancer and was going to die and they knew that his sons lack the strength to control the country there by ensuring radical muslim take over..

Maybe we knew that soon iraq would have gone radical along with iran and the rest and we wanted to hurry up and set up a none radical muslim administration there..

I havent heard anything about saddams supposed cancer in awhile..hell I have not even heard about saddam at all in awhile..I wonder where he is?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
The dates of June 18th to 20th are rumored impact dates for one of the three suposed to hit. If they raise the alert to orange at that time I will be very suspicious it might be true.
[Edited on 20-5-2004 by energy_wave]
Okay, now I understand what you are referring to here. This could be one way to get control of the population before the asteroids collide with Earth. It sounds like a good plan on the Governments part.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Quoting McGotti,
...besides....if american action have had an effect on foriegn terrorists its only tempoary..the will adapt and adjust to their new missions...maybe making it somewhat harder for them to carry out the mission but deffenently will not stop that...the human spirit is a lot stronger than that..right or wrong End quote

Now this is the crux of the matter, and this is where you and I come into agreement with our differing political views.
Yes I would posit the theory that the harder we hit them the more desperate they will become to hit us harder.
How do you demoralize the enemy in todays PC world, how do you make his fanatical mission futile - these are the questions that need to be answered in order to defeat the terrorist's motivations (only if you believe its not CIA driven of course) Ask yourself these questions in light of recent news items and judge whether or not we shoot ourselves in the foot more often than not in respect to winning the war on terror. I ask this question in a non partisan manner because I can say that the administration has not done the best job in helping itself to promote policy, on the other hand I would appreciate an honest answer to the medias role along with the politicization of this important issue in an election year, McGotti we are actually getting somewhere on this!

Gotta call it a night, lets pick this back up though - I don't think we're as far apart on this as most would assume, thanks for the good discussion so far.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGottiI just had a thought...maybe our government knew saddam had cancer and was going to die and they knew that his sons lack the strength to control the country there by ensuring radical muslim take over..

Maybe we knew that soon iraq would have gone radical along with iran and the rest and we wanted to hurry up and set up a none radical muslim administration there..

McGotti,

I disagree with your posts probably 99% of the time, but I have to admit, that that's not too bad of a theory.
Although, if that was ONE of the factors that the U.S. took into consideration when deciding to go to war, would it change your mind about the legitimacy of the war?

Oh and BTW: No offense energy_wave, but while I appreciate the notice of the FBI's bolo alert, I don't see how you link this notice with the passing of a comet. I know the theories about how that comet and two others are going to pass near Earth, but what makes you think that this alert is linked? I would think that IF they were concerned about an impact, that rather than posting a mild bolo alert to police, that they would at least indicate the possibility of a larger incident.

-Cypher

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join