It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratches When I Sleep (PIC!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Been going on for about 5 years.
Twice a year.
Tried the glove thing last year, still got them.
Noone sleeps with me.
I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in.
Nothing in my bed.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Are you an alien abductee?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

I move often, and sometimes travel alone. I've had scratches like yours regardless of situation. The last 10 years I have been freakishly O-C about keeping my nails filed and dull.

I had a working theory for awhile, and it has to do with sand. Sometimes, after falling of my surfboard a few times, I would go home, shower, and go to sleep. When I went to bed there would be no scratches. There'd often be a little sand I didn't get off in the shower, and I would notice it in the bed when I awoke. There would also be the scratches sometimes. My going theory was that it was the sand. Problem is, I did not go to the beach for the last 5 years, and I still get the scratches.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Not that I know of? lol?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

If you haven't been to the beach in 5 years then I guess it isn't sand. lol

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Did you see these?

other threads about this

This is not me going "Hey there are other threads why'd you start this one?"

Instead, I am offerering resources you may not be aware of.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'll be sure to check them out.
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

If you firmly believe that these scratches are not accidentally self inflicted, then they are paranormal by a spirit, or possibly from an alien abduction.

Since youve been experiencing these scratches for years now, several times a year, without any indication that you are being presently haunted, (and a spirit with enough power to scratch you, would show you other ways of its precense aswell- like breaking objects, moving objects, apparitions, noises, etc....) it seems to me that this could be abduction related.

I am an alien abductee, and I have awoken to strange marks, burns, scratches, laser marks on my skin my entire life. However, I have no consious memory of my abductions. It wasnt until I went into regression therapy, that I discovered the reason why, I was being programmed to forget. Most people, do not have a consious awareness of their abductions, most people are not aware that they have been abducted.

And while it can be frightening to consider, it is a very real phenominon happening to you. I want you to consider if youve ever experienced missing time or a time jump, have you ever seen a ufo, what is your reaction to aliens in general...Because this has gone on for years, and several times a year- it very well maybe abuction related. Just throwing that out there for you to consider!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

My belief in aliens is, they do exist and they are out there.
I think I may have seen a ufo while camping with other witnesses. Possibly jus car lights on a cliff but nothing else, they were bright though mind you. But no, no time jumps.
Check my profile for my previous post, I have quite a background with paranormal in my old apartment as a kid in San Diego, Ca. Severed hand apparitions crawling across kitchen table, a big green translucent wolf paw floating in my room laughing and disappearing, dishes moved once, shadows, blood dripping down my walls that wasn't really there. you name it. How would I go about this regression or something that can help me and clarify some things. There are no psychics where I live now. If you can do anything to help me about this I would appreciate it greatly. I've read your signature, and I'm willing to cooperate.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by h1satsu]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I am curious about your abduction theory. Do you think that they would follow someone around the world who travels and moves often? Also what about people in the same house (one sharing the same bed) and a couple of 200 lb dogs that freak out even if they think they might have heard a noise? Do these abductions happen with those around us unaware?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Get online Zyne, I await your answer.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
this is...
, aliens are scratching you so you can post this on ats!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by bartolas]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bartolas

Your mom makes me post on ATS.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
Very interesting. I get these often, and have been for decades. I have often thought it was my nails, but I started filing the smooth and blunt. I still get them. Sometimes people ask me "what's up with your neck" They are often deep and burn a little.

Ever considered running a video camera while you sleep to see whats going on ?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If it only happens a couple of times a year there is no need to test unless you wore gloves to bed for a full year. Paranormal activity does not happen just a couple of times a year.

It is much more likely that you are scratching yourself in your sleep.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Maybe I'll do that sometime, but I can't guarantee that I'll remember to do it daily for an extended period of time. I don't wake up with fresh scratches on a daily basis. I'm not claiming supernatural things scratch me. I saw this thread and thought "Hey, that happens to me." I am typically a very hardcore skeptic. I believe there is a rational scientific explanation for everything. I am trying the open mind approach in this thread. I know two facts in my case. 1) I wake up with scratches from time to time. 2) I have not discovered a rational explanation that fits situation.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Very interested to know how this turns out if you choose to work with a regression session.

I do wonder with those kind of things if a post hypnotic suggestion of alien abduction could lead to false memories. Even with that possibility, It seems to me that this might be your best hope at finding an answer.

Good luck to you, please let us know how things go.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've had this myself, but on my face- What's worse- one night, while I was sacked out on the couch, not asleep, no pets- I felt it HAPPEN. It felt like a cold, thin needle was being dragged across my face- which was interesting since I was facedown, away from the couch cushions, laying on my ARM. Since then, it's been rare I find them on me. I immediately swatted my face. No bugs, no nothing.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Same thing happened to me at my old apartment, and the funny thing is that I never really noticed the scratches until my boyfriend asked me why I had so many scratches on me. The scratches were the same as yours, in fact I thought it was my old cat haunting me!! lol! And they were VERY thin as well, so, I knew that I couldn't of scratched myself like that...I always thought it was bizarre too. Once I moved though to my apartment now I never got the scratches again. Also, I don't know if this has to do with it, but i did live alone at the time....and now I don't..

I'm thinking it was a paranormal thing too!!

Great post though, star for you my friend!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
How about a better picture, something in a higher res ???
I don't want to give this over to the soothsayers just yet...........

I know this site goes towards the supernatural, but I still want to explore a physiological solution before I jump to the supernatural.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join