It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next week, when ET disclosure happens, tell all NWO is behind it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Because you know it's the Illuminati who have infiltrated our government to the hilt. They would only have ET disclosure happen if it is to benefit them in the end and expedite or facilitate their NWO plans.

They might show us the ETs hybrids that they have been creating in the underground bases, so watch out for that, they might start telling everybody that their visits to earth have caused the Swine flu pandemic. I don't know what they are gonna pull. But just know that these are the same creeps who kidnap 100 of thousands of children ever year and submit them to horrific experiments in their top secret RAND corporation laboratories deep below the earth, where the make chimeras and tinker with human and animal dna.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I won't believe the government until the come clean on everything. So whatever disclosure happens, I won't believe the official version. They just have not earned any trust to come out and say "Oh btw, we got some alien friends we would like to introduce you to." Likewise if the government says the aliens are here to attack earth...I'm going to be hesitant about that.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Try typing illuminati backwards..... www.itanimulli.com

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I just went on CNN and found that currently there is a LIVE briefing on NASA. They are going to have a second space walk on Saturday.

You can see the live feed. They are definitely preparing us for something.

Somebody keep watch, they're probably making such a big fuss cause they're gonna make a UFO pop up a saucer in th feed sometime soon.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sadly, nothing gonna happen and I would prefer false (passed for real) D event then nothing. Why? Bc what they don't know is that a blank shot like that is a gun loaded for real ETs.. false flag event or not, once officials say " ET are real " even if its a mocked attemps at more controlled.. Above they will kick in in High gear and start showing for real.. not just the puppet of TPTwannaB.

So, at the least hope for a flase flag event Disclosure type.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by korats]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Its next week now?
I thought it was LAST week?

You know, Im STARTING to not believe this disclosure thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
Its next week now?
I thought it was LAST week?

You know, Im STARTING to not believe this disclosure thing.

Ahah, well in my mind what I read was from now until the end of the yr but many many said: 27th.. but you could read 17th at some place..

thats why. This is way better then 10-14-08.. at least we have a lot of chance and choices ;-)

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Haha, I just spotted a little UFO in the LIVE feed. I think they are testing everybody who is watching it. So people can be like, what was that I just saw? There is no better excuse for them making a big hoopla about it right now. This Thanks Giving is probably gonna be a very special one.

link   
they have torture sex with them, until life can no longer be sustained..

They tried and still use hybrid humans, but they dont respond to pain like a real human, so they kidnap them, they do create earth quakes to 'hide' the abductions...

I think the hostel movies are based on whats going on down there....
I Think , i am not sure, the idea have to come from some where ...

[edit on 20/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

link   
ET disclosure will never happen, the only way it will happen is if we are invaded and nobody in power has control. Other than that, I suggest you get back to your popcorn and reality tv. Nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

Don't think Nasa uses godaddy somehow.

Made me look twice though

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunker or Bust

One of the NASA astronauts on the LIVE feed was just complaining about some strange sound. He said he doesn't have good hearing, but yet he heard some odd sound. So are they teasing?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
Try typing illuminati backwards..... www.itanimulli.com

Where did you get that ?
Funny, I just posted it on a youtube channel !!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Im really sick of threads like this. How about you bet your membership on ATS on these claims of disclosure.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

okay.. disclosure was SUPPOSED to happen last august... nothing will be disclosed next week

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
where does this disclosure thing start? never heard obama say anything about it but now the france and UK are supposedly on board with the mafia to disclose or something.. Oh sorry, Mafia.. lol Vatican. hard to tell the difference betwixt.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
how about you post a link to this so called live feed

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

i think he means NASA TV... you can find it anywhere...but best quality feed is:
www.spacevidcast.com...

And the CNN link:
edition.cnn.com...

[edit on 20/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

thank you

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Because you know it's the Illuminati who have infiltrated our government to the hilt. They would only have ET disclosure happen if it is to benefit them in the end and expedite or facilitate their NWO plans.

And what will you say when Disclosure doesn't happen next week? Who will you blame then?

Better yet, do you have the courage of your convictions? Are you will to bet your membership here on your claims?

Originally posted by Pocky
But just know that these are the same creeps who kidnap 100 of thousands of children ever year and submit them to horrific experiments in their top secret RAND corporation laboratories deep below the earth, where the make chimeras and tinker with human and animal dna.

Do you have any verifable, credible source for this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join