It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican, England and France - for UFO Disclosure.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
Talk about boosting your approval rating. All President Obama has to do is lead the disclosure movement against the intelligence communities wishes and his ratings go through the roof.

Sorry OP, didn't mean to go off subject, the thought just hit me.

Maybe. Perhaps he is weighing up the temptation of skyrocketing approval ratings vs having his brains blown out for opposing the 'intelligence community'

Tough choice.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
In all honesty, MODS, I feel that all of these "disclosure imminent" threads should be placed where they belong.

In the political forum...

If and when they actually come to pass they can come into the UFO historical forums, where they currently fester.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Disclosure will come as a huge shock to many Americans..

An even bigger shock than learning Klinton really did have sex "with that woman" in the oval office..

And that after seven years of warfare in Iraq, there really are no "weapons of mass destruction" to be found in Iraq as originally claimed by George W Bush.

Oh the shock and horror of learning the truth.............

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Behind every statement of disclosure is:

Conference tickets ($500 each)
DVDs
Books
Magazines
Websites
Request for Donation
Advertising Revenue

Follow the money and you get the above combo every time.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
In all honesty, MODS, I feel that all of these "disclosure imminent" threads should be placed where they belong.

In the political forum...

If and when they actually come to pass they can come into the UFO historical forums, where they currently fester.

More like the Skunk Works forum.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Behind every statement of disclosure is:

Conference tickets ($500 each)
DVDs
Books
Magazines
Websites
Request for Donation
Advertising Revenue

Follow the money and you get the above combo every time.

Yup, and you can replace disclosure with many other terms and still have a true statement.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

Well, as the disclosure threads tend to deal with what this or that politician has reportedly said or done I thought the political forum would be nice.

At the same time, apparently people think that the entire world is just waiting for the US to "break the ice" on the issue so we could just lump it in with the political madness threads.

I honestly think that would be a good place for a lot of these threads.

But in essence I actually agree with you.
These threads are getting to be a bit bothersome. and in fact, when all is said and done I actually fear for the damage they will inflict on the field as a whole.

In other words, I'll just say that I don't agree with the direction of this entire theme that the OP seems intent on pushing here. (ie, posting two or three new threads a day on the latest bullsnap being driven around the internet by folks who readily admit that their conclusions are speculative pieces all driving towards the same theme)...

I fear that in the end this current meme will simply do more harm than good and I urge the members here who can at least convince themselves at this time to become a bit more critical of what they read on the blogosphere and realize the potential harm this sort of nonsense can do for the field they appear to have an interest in.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Good job.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
See this is what I don't understand. So now we are saying all these other countries are asking for UFO disclosure. Everyone seems to assume it is the US holding all this back from the rest of the world.

There will be no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose. Everyone wants to believe, but it always seems to be the US Gov't that holds the key according to them. Why doesn't Russia, England, France, China etc have proof themselves? Do Aliens just prefer the US or something?

There are so many other countries that would like nothing more than to make Uncle Sam look bad. If they had this secret they would expose it in an instant.

The only truth embargo out there is the proprietors of this fiction.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by deanorw]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanorw
There will be no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose. Everyone wants to believe, but it always seems to be the US Gov't that holds the key according to them. Why doesn't Russia, England, France, China etc have proof themselves? Do Aliens just prefer the US or something?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by deanorw]

I am sorry, but in this day and time, after all the public comments by former government personnel who virtually have made death bed statements about the presence of extra-terresterials, American and Russian astronauts that have made statements about observing alien craft, plain day sightings by thousands of people including the 1952 Washington D.C. flyover and thousands if not hundreds of thousands of sightings, video,photographs, and stories extending back thousands of years, ANYONE who would make such a statement is either a "dis-information agent" or just plain dumber than the proverbial "box-of rocks". No, I have to go even further than that it is "malignant stupidity on an epic scale".

That being said, DISCLOSURE in my opinion is totally dependent on one thing. Someone, anyone, and there are thousands of people working on the issue at all levels of funding, who makes a breakthrough on Zero Point Energy and manages to get it to the public without being killed by the people who are guarding it with deadly force, will finally remove the wraps from the single thing that is the reason for the secrecy. FREE ENERGY.

Zero Point Energy is the only feasible power source for interstellar travel. It is also the secret the revelation of which will totally destroy the current oppression of everyone in the world by those who control the sources of energy. It is the ultimate deal changer, NOTHING will remain the same after the dawn of ZPE devices. That day is sooner than you think!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
Hmmm... So America is such a bad ass that all of England and France wants to disclose, but won't because they have to wait for us? Never mind bashing the US, I would be a little embarrassed to be from England or France right now...

Embarrassed?
Why?

We ourselves can no more order our government to do our bidding anymore than you can order yours!

The government is not the people, just representatives of the people.

What our government does or doesn't do, whether they pander to the whims of the US or any other government is no reflection on us, the real people of the UK. (It's the UK BTW, not just England)

The fact that they appear to be a bunch of suckups to the US, is their affair. Most of the population are generally dissatisfied with the UK government's decisions most of the time. Unfortunately, our political parties are basically clones of each other, the same as yours is. So ultimately, it's irrelevant what flavour or colour of government we have, they are all more or less the same.

If i were in power, i would disclose to the world, whether the US liked it or not. If this had been done decades ago, the world would not be facing the problems it has now. So by that reasoning, the secret powers that be in the US, have caused the near destruction of our habitat, by withholding technology that would propel us forwards in a clean and eco friendly way...the US aided by the rest through their silence.

I'm never embarrassed to be English. The UK leaders make international policy, not me.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
No, I have to go even further than that it is "malignant stupidity on an epic scale".

How very amusing, well played sir.

I too look forward to the day when ZPE is a reality for everyone, not just a select few.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

great

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

As with President Clinton it apparently falls to civilian researchers to bring President Obama up to speed on the UFO situation. The CIA, wishing to wipe their hands of the subject even where Presidential interest is concerned, had Ronald Pandolfi hand the task of getting Clinton clued in to Dr. Bruce Maccabbee. That was 1993. And now, 16 years later, it falls to Steven Greer and The Disclosure Project. In his recent letter to President Obama, Greer states… The full Briefing contains detailed information on the projects, project code numbers, names, corporations, locations etc., associated with the UFO/ET subject. (The full briefing is too lengthy to release at this time.) This SPB has also been provided to the head of state of at least one G7 country, senior members of Congress, and other key government officials via known and reliable points of contact (POCs) directly to these leaders.

www.barackobamaufo.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

The clip shows CNN anchors Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper discussing President Obama's historic speech, before cutting to a shot of the scene of Washington DC's Capitol. US CNN anchor Blitzer says: "To the rest of the world especially to the Muslim world, he has a double message." The shot then cuts to the mall and small dark object is seen whizzing past the Washington Monument, the world's tallest obelisk at 555ft tall.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

But the most unusual reaction came from a caller who left a message on Mr. Thomas' voice mail on October 13th. In a deep and mysterious voice, the caller said, "We are not alone. On November 17th, President Obama will acknowledge about the aliens." "He put a big pause in-between the two sentences." Mr. Thomas said. "I don't know if it is just the way he talks or he was doing it for dramatic effect." The caller left no name, phone number, e-mail address, or even bothered to say whether he was affiliated with any UFO-related organization. "He spoke in a deep, ominous voice," Mr. Thomas said. "He would be perfect to do the narration of an eerie SyFy Channel documentary or be the narrator of a haunted house amusement park ride." Recently, Temple Productions, Mr. Thomas' Los Angeles-based entertainment company, sent out a newswire story titled, "Will Obama Be the First President to Tell the Truth About UFOs?" In the article, Mr. Thomas said that the Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee was putting pressure on the president to come forth with any UFO information that the government has been suppressing from the American public. "The Top Secret UFO Project" is a parody of government cover-ups, and Mr. Thomas spoke of past presidents' initial intentions to bring UFO information into the light. "The caller, more than likely, was reacting to that specific newswire story," Mr. Thomas said. "He must think I'm really anxious for Obama to spill the beans about government UFO secrets and wanted to assure me that the public won't be kept in the dark much longer."

www.bignews.biz...

so what do you say now?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
And here it is Folks.
The whole reason for the article.

Two key figures of the US resistance to the truth embargo, Dr. Steven Greer, who coined the term 'Disclosure' in the context of the UFO issue and David Wilcock, who specifically predicts a disclosure event for later this year will appear this weekend at the 2009 Secrets conference in Tempe to discuss the issue.
From the OP source.

Another advertisement for Greer and Wilcock.

Yes you too can have disclosure folks.

David Wilcock is a lecturer, film-maker, mystic and musician who has a unique facial and astrological similarity to Edgar Cayce, along with demonstrating similar intuitive/psychic abilities, including many documented future prophecies that have come true. Based in Los Angeles, David is entering the final production phase of his first feature film: CONVERGENCE, which uses a
"DaVinci Code" style mystery-thriller narrative to reveal suppressed scientific proof of a unique Source Field that generates and unifies all matter, energy & consciousness. Best of all Convergence will present its viewers with tools that will empower them to reduce substantially wars, terrorism and human suffering on planet Earth.

Advance Registration = $70

At The Door price = $ 80*
*$70 for people registered for Secrets! 2009

OMG he looks similar to Edgar Cayce. I want a ticket!

OMG If I go I will be a super hero!

Best of all Convergence will present its viewers with tools that will empower them to reduce substantially wars, terrorism and human suffering on planet Earth.

But wait! there is more folks, not only will you get someone who looks like Edgar Cayce disclosing talk about the disclosure of imminent disclosure but you also get:

Dr Steven GREER - is the Founder and Director of the Disclosure Project. He is considered one of the world's foremost authorities on the strategic process of transforming our carbon-based civilization to a long-term sustainable civilization using innovative sciences and technology. Steven will give the Saturday evening Keynote Lecture plus a special 2-hour Energy Workshop on Sunday, late afternoon.

Really, Greer is considered that, but by who?
Well Greer of course.

If we have Greer then why do I need this at the conference?

Best of all Convergence will present its viewers with tools that will empower them to reduce substantially wars, terrorism and human suffering on planet Earth.

What the Examiner has done is take a real meeting of people in Tuscan and used it to advertise Greer and Wilcocks.

Study Week on Astrobiology by the Pontifical Academy of Sciences at the Vatican last week. "Astronomers think it is just a matter of time before we find life somewhere else," said participant Chris Impey, professor at the department of astronomy in the University of Arizona and the Steward Observatory, Tucson.
Here we have the Professor saying we WILL find life eventually. Not that we have and it needs to be disclosed.www.examiner.com...

No where does this group say anything about disclosure or the US govt. It does not mention the Vatican, Europe or pressure on any administration.

“We still only know of one planet with life: our own. But there is a palpable expectation that the universe harbors life and there is hope that the first discovery is only a few years away”
Professor Chris Impey

Same old same old.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yes there are many events recently (Vatican, Water on the moon etc.) that point to things hotting up in terms of disclosure but.... writers such as Michael Salla and Larry Lowe only have access to the same information we have. 'Vatican, England and France pressure the US for UFO Disclosure.' is just Larry Lowe's own take on recent news, he doesn't have any actual evidence, what have France and England done exactly to actively pressure the US? It's all conjecture. "Several have gone so far as to go on record as saying disclosure will happen in a matter of months, not years." again, where's the evidence, where is this recorded? These guys are not government insiders.
Please don't be fooled by this, as other posters have written, anyone could write this stuff, it's just a case of putting together all the recent news and presenting it in an official sounding and authoritarian tone. That doesn't make it true unfortunately.

My own take on recent events is that an announcement on ET life will be made but it will be concerning some very basic microbial life, not greys shaking Obama's hand on the White house lawn.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

If it were ruins on the Moon, i would be much happier. Microbial life my ass.

[edit on 21/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Well yes, I would prefer the whole truth but I think it's much more likely that our governments would start off small. It gives them more time to figure out how they are going to get away with the blatant deception that has gone on for years. I am sure it would be their preferred method if disclosure is indeed in their hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join