It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican, England and France - for UFO Disclosure.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Vatican, England and France pressure the US for UFO Disclosure.

hello

this just came out

A carefully nuanced program intended to exert pressure on the unelected government of the United States to disclose the presence of non-human entities and technology operating in Earth's biosphere took another step forward at the conclusion of a 5 day Study Week on Astrobiology by the Pontifical Academy of Sciences at the Vatican last week. "Astronomers think it is just a matter of time before we find life somewhere else," said participant Chris Impey, professor at the department of astronomy in the University of Arizona and the Steward Observatory, Tucson. As pressure on the administration to address the UFO issue from Europe increases, elements of resistance to the truth embargo within the United States continue to call for truthful disclosure on the matter. Several have gone so far as to go on record as saying disclosure will happen in a matter of months, not years.

exopolitics.blogs.com...

www.examiner.com...

to a large degree, the American population does not realize the extent to which its perception has been deliberately shaped by the intelligence community on behalf of the military-industrial complex. In the wake of the CIA-arranged Robertson Commission report that concluded that UFO reports were a bigger problem than UFO's, funding from the CIA for the National Enquirer and World Weekly News was used to position in American minds the UFO issue as a matter for ridicule. Meanwhile, pressure on mainstream media to downplay sightings reports served to silence witnesses. Thus a large percentage of America does not know the facts of UFO contact beyond the accuracy of Steven Spielberg's 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and mini-series 'TAKEN', both of which are in essence dramatically re-visualized documentaries--but categorized as fiction. There is, it is thought, no 'credible evidence' and thus the National Geographic can ask the question "Are We Alone" on the cover of the current issue. America's flawed perception of the UFO as a result of internal propaganda makes the prospect of disclosure daunting both to a brainwashed populace and to Obama Administration planners trying to decide how best to admit to a six decade lie of, forgive me, cosmic proportion. Seen on from outside the US media cocoon, however, it is increasingly clear that that a large percentage of the world, lead by Europe, is loosing patience with the unelected US government's intractable refusal to let go of an iron grip on access to information--and likely technology--derived from observation of and probably contact with, non-human intelligent species.

thanks

[edit on 20-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The energy companies that tell us all the green ideas are the
people that will not disclose the advanced technology.

France or England or the Vatican have no hold over the money
making families of the energy and technology cartels.

The documents are locked away and are not available.
In the US.
Out West.
North of Doc Noss's wild west gold vault containing Billy the Kids
Wells Fargo Gold to the Spanish gold of King Carlos (even
farther back into antiquity if you do research) in Victorio Peak:

www.theoutlaws.com...

The gold of advanced technology is north of a gold trove.
ED: hint read "America B.C." by Barry Fell

[edit on 11/20/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The way they will handle the fact that they "lied" to people all these years?

The same way they do everything..They'll claim it was "for our own good"!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nice find, is there any doubt that things are getting 'Pushed' thru for some reason ?

Things are in motion if you ask me ..
What can we expect? ET landings, if so, real or blueBeam ?

I find it to be very expensive to create all this Discolsure 'leaks' and actually make an fake invasion/coming, not that they need more money to execute it, but, what can the reason be ?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
The way they will handle the fact that they "lied" to people all these years?

The same way they do everything..They'll claim it was "for our own good"!

The information handed us 'free' like from 50s alien saucer movies
to Spielberg and his ETs is not worth the money paid to them because
it is make believe so they can cay they didn't lie to us.
Or they didn't know like government sources that tell underlings
to lie.

All the lies and miss information is for their own good not ours.
How many people would be employed to make advanced generators
for each home or car driver in America to eliminate power companies,
car companies, oil and gas companies and the airlines as we know
them today.

AIG, GM, Home Finance and the rest already proved their worthlessness
by needing hand outs. Enron made money on contrasts. The Bush
administration made money for the war profits cartels like Nixon did in
Nam against the wishes of JFK.

Obama was told of the momentum craft (UFO) but can do nothing.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
GEARS OF DISCLOSURE ARE IN MOTION!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ive been waiting for a week now and still no disclosure

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
ive been waiting for a week now and still no disclosure

Don't hold your breath, It will not happen this year or next year.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
With the state of Gordon Browns Government at the moment he would be more than willing to go for disclosure of pink kangaroos living on the moon.......as long as it gets votes!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
GEARS OF DISCLOSURE ARE IN MOTION!!!

Anythying else on the inside track DJiwan?
Obama can't talk.
Repblicans said he has done nothing.
So Obams says Republicans let Bush walk all over us like Nixon.
Deep in the dark bowles of the ether are the terroriest of mankind.
Who says they know of a disclosure?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hmmm... So America is such a bad ass that all of England and France wants to disclose, but won't because they have to wait for us? Never mind bashing the US, I would be a little embarrassed to be from England or France right now...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
From the OP headline:

Vatican, England and France pressure the US for UFO Disclosure.

Its the USA that has to Disclose.
Well it can't.
I'd say the CFR/TC are at least the controlling UFO commission.
And have no idea of everything involved or where any data
is located.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
Hmmm... So America is such a bad ass that all of England and France wants to disclose, but won't because they have to wait for us? Never mind bashing the US, I would be a little embarrassed to be from England or France right now...

Why?

Do you feel somehow identified with the power of the US Government and it's policy makers and secret keepers (who keep these same secrets from the US citizens too) so that you vicariously feel pride or shame based on their actions or their power?

I'm afraid you're not actually on their 'team badass', even if you might like to think so.

In the same way the French and British people are not actually on the 'team' of their governments. So why should they feel 'embarrassed'?

Friend, we're all in this together. Our governments are lying to us and hiding things from us and operating without our consent, which renders national pride/shame over their actions or power a sham.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Why?

Do you feel somehow identified with the power of the US Government and it's policy makers and secret keepers (who keep these same secrets from the US citizens too) so that you vicariously feel pride or shame based on their actions or their power?

I'm afraid you're not actually on their 'team badass', even if you might like to think so.

In the same way the French and British people are not actually on the 'team' of their governments. So why should they feel 'embarrassed'?

Friend, we're all in this together. Our governments are lying to us and hiding things from us and operating without our consent, which renders national pride/shame over their actions or power a sham.

I think you misunderstood what I meant by my statement. I don't identify with any government policy makers or secret keepers, but if England and France have alien info that they would like to share then quit being weak and waiting for the US to disclose before you do it. Anti up already, or do they really need the US to hold their hands? Or is it their assertion that the US are the only ones with information? If that is the fact then it makes me question whether there is anything to disclose at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The gold of advanced technology is north of a gold trove.
ED: hint read "America B.C." by Barry Fell

[edit on 11/20/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

What do you mean by this? Can you elaborate? Are you simply stringing along readers on a wild 'treasure hunt' to no end?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Why?

I think you misunderstood what I meant by my statement. I don't identify with any government policy makers or secret keepers, but if England and France have alien info that they would like to share then quit being weak and waiting for the US to disclose before you do it. Anti up already, or do they really need the US to hold their hands? Or is it their assertion that the US are the only ones with information? If that is the fact then it makes me question whether there is anything to disclose at all.

There is such a thing as the freedom of information act in Great Britain,the files have already been releast. Like the Bentwatwers case for instance and I think France as well as Brazil and a few others have done so too.
Its the USA that has the real info and its them dragging their feet.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Great, another examiner.com article

Anyone can write these.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
An exopolitics blog post? Really?
Geeze, I really hope this thing is coming. If not, there are a lot of people who are going to be called into question afterwards.
At least by me.

By this point I would assume that everyone who follows the UFO boards would have realized that none of these stories have really hit on anything factual.
I mean, the John Podesta thing had a lot of steam. But everyone cheerleading the pro-disclosure side of things just overlooked the fact that Podsta was head of Obama's transition team and concluded that his visits to the whitehouse had something to do with disclosure instead....

Yeah, I'm on record saying something is coming, but when we are sitting here trumpeting thread after thread of stories like this, it really makes me feel like this is just another wave of UFO enthusiasts about to be taken down about five pegs when nothing happens.

Not to completely wring-dry the OP or anything, but these are just opinion pieces dude. They have almost no bearing in fact. When they do have some bearing on fact, they are easily misconstrued.

No offense but it is begining to bother me. What's with the close encounter embeds anyhow? I feel like you are simply creating threads that you realize will generate response without actually accomplishing anything at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Talk about boosting your approval rating. All President Obama has to do is lead the disclosure movement against the intelligence communities wishes and his ratings go through the roof.

Sorry OP, didn't mean to go off subject, the thought just hit me.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

Of course he/she is.
This person is adament that everything in the UFO phenomenon is manmade.
He/she believes this much because he/she believes that Tesla invented all of this.
Of course he/she abandons Tesla's own words on the idea that he was being influenced by alien beings and believes that Tesla was he and of himself the sole inspiration for everything observed in the skies.

Everything that came before Tesla? God.

Tesla/God/Himself... in that order.

Almost belittling if it weren't so nonsensical.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join