It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC 9/11 "mastermind" trial a joke!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Before these 9/11 "mastermind terrorists" (government patsies) are tried 8 years later (hey, what's the hurry now that everyone has forgotten about global bogeyman Osama bin Laden?), do you think it would be too much to ask the government to show us a picture of whatever hit the Pentagon? Would it be too much to explain why WTC 7 mysteriously "collapsed" or why thermite was found in the WTC rubble?

Or would that be like asking them to explain the two additional bombs recovered from the Oklahoma City Murrah Federal Building before they executed Timothy McVeigh?

Those five dancing Israeli Mossad agents arrested on 9/11 driving vans packed with tons of explosives -- who were charged with plotting to blow up the George Washington Bridge -- know more about 9/11 than any waterboarded patsy Muslim "masterminds."

[edit on 20-11-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
We conspiracy minded people have our work cut out for us! Quick! We need to show the truth of how this trial will be a ruse, simply to allow a percent of the population to have closure, or have a patsy assigned to 9/11.

The more we talk, the more we call foul BEFORE the trial, the more people will see the media and "justice" system for what it is!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Good post,
I think the only good thing about a trial in New York, is that finally some of the answers people are seeking will be answered. I believe it will come from Disclosure of evidence. And I think some of the CT's here will be quite surprised at the reality of 9/11.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

I guarantee that none of the answers I'm seeking will ever be addressed.

Is it really too much to ask for a video, photo, anything that shows AA 77 flying into the Pentagon? (it will never be shown because it doesn't exist.)

Is it really too much to explain how a very lightly damaged steel-framed WTC 7 "collapsed?" (perhaps Larry "Pull It" Silverstein already has explained the demolition... err, collapse.)

Is it really too much to ask why WTC employees heard explosions before the planes impacted or why nano-thermite was found in the WTC rubble?

Is it really too much to ask how it's possible that 6 or 7 of these "hijackers" are still alive?

And I'd still like to know why the five dancing Israelis and their fake moving vans packed with tons of explosives (who arresting New Jersey police detectives said were connected to the WTC terrorist attacks from maps and other seized evidence) were released a few months after 9/11 (they later claimed on Israeli TV that they were sent to "document" the event!)

Yep, just like JFK, Oklahoma City or TWA 800, I'm sure that NONE of the questions I have will ever be answered.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am not holding my breath for the disclosure of any earth shaking new evidence. The quality of the original investigation was unsatisfactory, compromised significantly by coverups and stonewalling.

It has reached a point where you doubt there will be any accurate court transcripts made available for this case. And, of course, the language barrier will be exploited to the fullest by the Mainstream Media CheerLeading Division.

Don't worry, MSM will take care of KSM. They will step right up and clean up after the Prez and the AG have prejudiced the case with their alleged "pregame predictions."

When the three branches (executive, judicial, legislative) of the United States Government get too cozy with eachother, it breeds an atmosphere which is more conducive toward violation of human rights. You cannot deny, the already suspect American Human Rights Record is the Government's Achilles Heel in this case.

If the judge permits any evidence extracted as a result of torture (human rights abuse), it would be interesting to see what explanation will be given.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Before these 9/11 "mastermind terrorists" (government patsies) are tried 8 years later (hey, what's the hurry now that everyone has forgotten about global bogeyman Osama bin Laden?), do you think it would be too much to ask the government to show us a picture of whatever hit the Pentagon? Would it be too much to explain why WTC 7 mysteriously "collapsed" or why thermite was found in the WTC rubble?

there is now about 5 threads at ATS dealing with KSM.

Instead of pretending you don't have the answers to the questions listed above, why don't you assist with the trial? What are you going to do to help set this pasty free?

I can assure you... like all the other truthers will stay behind your keyboard and let him die a death in your eyes, does not deserve.

Step up now!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Instead of pretending you don't have the answers to the questions listed above, why don't you assist with the trial? What are you going to do to help set this pasty free?

What a useless, obnoxious post. Why don't you enlighten us with the answers to the questions that I supposedly already have?

I'll settle for a CCTV video or photo of whatever hit the Pentagon. Go ahead, produce just one video or photo -- ANYTHING. What, none of it exists? Why not?

So tell us, Mr. Newbie Poster, besides defending evil, acting like a government shill and taking lame shots at anyone who doesn't buy the government's patently ridiculous conspiracy theory, do you have a purpose?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Before these 9/11 "mastermind terrorists" (government patsies) are tried 8 years later (hey, what's the hurry now that everyone has forgotten about global bogeyman Osama bin Laden?),

Funny that you mention OBL. I am going to guess that you dont know that OBL is listed in the indictments in military court.....he hasnt been "forgotten"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Funny that you mention OBL. I am going to guess that you dont know that OBL is listed in the indictments in military court.....he hasnt been "forgotten"

Swampy, I hope you aren't too disappointed when your parents finally tell you that the story of invincible global bogeyman Osama bin Laden is a fairy tale -- a dead nemesis perpetuated by the U.S. government.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden was even mentioned on TV before the towers final collapses.

Secretary Colin L. Powell
Interview on Meet the Press
September 23, 2001

QUESTION: Will you release publicly a white paper, which links Bin Laden and Al qaeda to the attacks to put people at ease?

SECRETARY POWELL: We are hard at work bringing all the information together, intelligence information, law enforcement information. And I think, in the near future, we will be able to put out a paper, a document, that will describe quite clearly the evidence that we have linking him to this attack.

On March 29, 2006, on The Tony Snow Show, Vice President Dick Cheney stated: "We've never made the case, or argued the case, that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming."

on September 16, 2001, Cheney had said he would willingly accept bin Laden's "head on a platter"

Osama bin Laden was the mastermind of 9/11...?

DANA PERINO: "No, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of 9/11, and hes sitting in jail right now."

George Bush: I personally authorised the torture that got the information out of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

[edit on 20-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Really, why hasn’t the FBI indictments OBL? Because, there is no evidence, had there been any way to prove OBL had anything to do with 911 our government would have charged him long time ago. These trails are going to be a joke. None of us is ever going to see any evidence against these men. I would not be surprise that there will be a media blackout during this prearranged guilty verdict trail. You all did not buy into our OBL lie, so here is a new mastermind that we say did 911, please lap up our lies, please!

Yeah, all this information coming straight from people who would never lie to us.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

People still use whatreallyhappened as a source? And you even included an attempt to make yourself feel good by making the crack about my parents....awwwwwwww

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

ok first off...i believe something is fishy about the 9/11 official story.

saying that...he had a point...if these are valid questions, maybe someone in the truther movement should step in and say something that may show blame somewhere other then KSM.

it not only would be the nice thing to do, but kinda a duty of being a citizen.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Really, why hasn’t the FBI indictments OBL?

Okay, repeat after me....MILITARY court. The FBI doesnt file charges in military courts.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

ok first off...i believe something is fishy about the 9/11 official story.

saying that...he had a point...if these are valid questions, maybe someone in the truther movement should step in and say something that may show blame somewhere other then KSM.

it not only would be the nice thing to do, but kinda a duty of being a citizen.

Do you have any suggestions? Should I file an amicus curiae with the court?

People still use whatreallyhappened as a source?

Well, I usually get my information from professional debunkers who spend their lives trolling the ATS 9/11 Forum defending outrageous government lies.

But just curious -- since every fact in that report is sourced, why do you have a problem with articles from the NY Times, UK Telegraph and Guardian, BBC, CNN and Fox News?

And you even included an attempt to make yourself feel good by making the crack about my parents....awwwwwwww

The crack is about your ignorance and gullibility for believing in OBL and al-CIAduh. Although it's too bad your parents never taught you honesty, integrity or critical thinking.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Okay, repeat after me....MILITARY court. The FBI doesnt file charges in military courts.

Repeat after me…. 911 was a federal investigation not a military investigation.
Where did the military investigate the WTC or the crashed planes? It was the FBI who charged 19 hijackers, correct. The FBI couldn’t find the goods on their patsies and had to drop OBL. The FBI couldn’t even give any evidences to the Taliban when they capture OBL and held him for the FBI. The Taliban had an agreement with the FBI, if the FBI can show them evidence, anything, that OBL had anything to do with 911 they would turn him over.
We are still waiting, and so are the Taliban, they eventually let OBL go.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

where's the source on that? i am not doubting the validity...i just never head this angle before.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

"On September 20 2001," according to the Guardian, "the Taliban offered to hand Osama bin Laden to a neutral Islamic country for trial if the US presented them with evidence that he was responsible for the attacks on New York and Washington. The US rejected the offer."

On September 23, 2001 the BBC reported that four of the hijack "suspects" - Waleed Al Shehri, Abdulaziz Al Omari, Saeed Alghamdi, and possibly Khalid Al Midhar - were alive, and that FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged "the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt."

Bin Laden, in a September 28, 2001 interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat, is reported to have said: "I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States."

Skeptics dismiss the video tape "found in a house in Jalalabad", Afghanistan, which allegedly shows Bin Laden confessing to the September 11 attacks. In a December 20, 2001, broadcast by German TV channel Das Erste "two independent translators and an expert on oriental studies found the White House's translation not only to be inaccurate, but manipulative."

FBI Director Robert Mueller, in a speech at the Commonwealth Club on April 19, 2002, said: "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper - either here in the United States, or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere - that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot."

The evidence against Bin Laden, promised by Secretary of State Colin Powell on September 23, 2001, has yet to be made available to the public.

Bin Laden is the "prime suspect" in the September 11 attacks, said President Bush on September 17, 2001, and he pledged to capture him "dead or alive." (The Wisdom Fund)

www.milligazette.com...

This is old news but I am finding it nearly impossible to find the original articles it appears most of this information has been scrub from the internet. However, I know about the Taliban capturing OBL because, I remember the reports on our News stations. But it is true.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

awesome, thanks for the quick turnaround.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

What a useless, obnoxious post. Why don't you enlighten us with the answers to the questions that I supposedly already have?

You, like most other truthers DO NOT WANT ANSWERS! You want a conspiracy. End of story. The answers have been given to you for years, and you ignore them. You want the answers again? Type in your google box: DEBUNKED _______

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join