It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Houston 11-14-09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has posted a thread about this one. It was filmed last week. I saw a spot on the news about this guy, Chris Hardman. Check out his youtube channel, he has some pretty impressive UFO vids. This one was featured on the news spot. It appears to come in close at one point. I'm sure the informed and subjective minds here at ATS will find his videos worthy of analysis and debate.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here is a link to his youtube channel.

www.youtube.com.../u/0/EiSHvQGem9I

And here is a link to the news story I saw about him. The sound you hear in the top vid is him flicking his lighter. Apparently he flicks his lighter and they flicker back at him.

www.myfoxtampabay.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yeah.. that's an interesting video and story.. thanks..

The news article closed with a funny. it says:

"Chickenfoot lead vocalist Sammy Hagar has an alien face depicted on his guitar because he says aliens made contact with him when he was 20 years old. The popular singer and founder of the Cabo Wabo tequila brand also says that aliens downloaded music into his brain."

Well that explains Everything!

Yes, folks, the same Sammy Hagar from Van Halen.

I thought the guy was lighting a smoke. Interesting to think that he could call UFO's bu flicking his lighter.

At least he is someplace where he can see these things. I live in the middle of a big city and there are too many bright lights. I'd love to see them all the time like he does.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ya I just saw this too. Can't see YouTube at work but will definitely check it out later.

I'm a little tired of MSM feeling obligated to throw some nonsense into almost every story that deals with UFO's. In this case? The asinine and irrelevant reference to Sammy Hager

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, I missed this video. I can't for the life of me come to explain what that light is other than just that, it is a light. So for me, at this time it is a unidentified flying light source. I will await some expert analysis of this light before I run through the streets proclaiming the lights are here, the lights are here lol!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well thats definatley not your typical UFO video...

The fact that it appears to come pretty close and then shoot off again is very odd.

No one screaming CGI yet? I'm suprised...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Is there anything in particular that screams, "this is not the landing lights of an airplane" in this or any of his other videos?

That's what it looks like to me. You'd think someone who gets to see so many UFOs would invest in a tripod though.

The "coming close" part look more like zooming in than coming close.

[edit on 11/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Is there anything in particular that screams, "this is not the landing lights of an airplane" in this or any of his other videos?

That's what it looks like to me. You'd think someone who gets to see so many UFOs would invest in a tripod though.

The "coming close" part look more like zooming in than coming close.

[edit on 11/20/2009 by Phage]

I thought about that too with the landing lights, but it appears like he is filming upward and I don't see any wing lights flashing. I also thought about a helo with a spot. The absence of any plane or helicopter sounds lends credibility to it. Granted you wouldn't hear a plane far off, but a helo you probably would.
I'll keep an eye on his channel. If he gets the cam on a tripod, without alot of zooming in and out, and also gives some perspective shots so the watcher can get an idea of the angles he is shooting at, then he might get some good footage that would hold up to scrutiny.

new topics

top topics

join