It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spread of the Plague/Flu and Unbelievable Reactions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I have been searcing the web for info and found this. It documents a worrying spread in the plague/flu and the horrifying trend in measures taken to fight it.

The fact that there are

quarantines, arrests of anyone not complying

startles me. Would it be possible just to say that you had already had the vaccine??

"On October 31, Kiev newspaper editors got dozens of calls about light planes doing aerosol spraying during the day. In refuting the claims, the district's Emergency Response office said "no permission had been granted for small aviation aircraft to fly within the city limits." Yet eye-witness accounts from Lviv, Ternopil, and other Ukraine cities said the same thing.

On October 30, president Viktor Yushchenko quarantined nine regions, ordered mobile military hospitals established throughout the country, and was expected to declare martial law. Reports from western Ukraine said a "severe outbreak of UNIDENTIFIED Influenza, (is) suspected by doctors to be a form of viral pneumonia."

In other words, Yushchenko declared martial law. He also ordered a crackdown on political protests, the arrest of public health officials opposed to mass Swine Flu vaccinations and quarantines, arrests of anyone not complying, and a ban on all infection medicines except Swine Flu vaccines.

By November 6, Deputy Health Minister, Zinovy Mytnyk, said "633,877 people (were) suffering from flu and acute respiratory infections," and "95" had died.

On November 7, healthfreedomalliance.org updated the totals to "871,037 Influenza/ARI (acute respiratory infection) cases, 39,603 hospitalized, and 135 deaths, and asked if Baxter released a bioweapon in Ukraine, saying "Evidence appears to suggest" it. It cited a February 24 bloomberg.com report that "Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error (containing) contaminated (virus) samples...."

By combining H3N2 and H5N1 viruses, "Baxter produced a highly dangerous biological weapon with a 63 per cent mortality rate. The H5N1 virus is restricted in its human-to-human transmissibility, especially because it is less airborne."

"However when....combined with seasonal flu viruses (easily transmitted by air), a new flu virus is created which is unknown to the human immune system and which will have a severe impact on an unprotected population. A deadly virus of this kind could spread around the world in a short time and (potentially) infect millions (or) even billions of people."

Baxter has a facility in Ukraine. Given the above evidence, it may be behind the current outbreak. A November 1 David Rothscum infowars.com article headlined: "Has Baxter International released a biological weapon," in citing an earlier Huffington Post report on a man named Joseph Moshe, a Mossad biological warfare expert. True or not, he warned, on an August radio program, about "a biological weapon....being made by Baxter International('s Ukraine facility) that would be spread through vaccine and would cause a plague upon its release." Having reported this two months before the outbreak lends credence to his story.

On November 7, theflucase.com asked:

Is the Ukraine outbreak "the plague? A mutated virus? Or is the plague the cover for introducing a mutated virus?" Citing the South African web site fto.co.za., it wondered if the Ukraine Swine Flu strain "might have mutated (to) pneumonic plague."

It reported Ukraine's Deputy Minister of Health saying his nation has a different H1N1 strain than the rest of the world because of how many were infected so fast. Other officials disagree and suggest this one may have mutated to something else because it "has a much bigger rate of filling the lungs with blood....The plague or virus in the Ukraine has 10 times the mortality rate (attributed to) normal swine flu."

On November 6, innworldreport.net headlined, "Pneumonic Plague Outbreak in China Follows Outbreak in Ukraine." The town of Ziketan (population 10,000) reported two deaths and a dozen others infected. The "area inside a 17-mile radius" was quarantined to contain it. The "highly contagious disease, one of the most virulent and deadly diseases on earth, (is) usually fatal within 24 hours. It attacks the lungs and kills nearly everyone who catches it unless treated rapidly with antibiotics."

On July 28, 2009, CNN reported that the Pentagon will "establish regional teams of military personnel to assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant outbreak of the H1N1 virus this fall, according to Defense Department officials....The plan calls for military task forces to work in conjunction with (FEMA)."

Consider the implications. On October 23, Obama declared a H1N1 national emergency. The Pentagon will be in charge if conditions warrant it. Civil liberties may be suspended. Martial law may be declared. Mandatory toxic, dangerous vaccinations may be ordered, known to cause auto immune diseases ranging from annoying to debilitating to life-theatening. The situation in Ukraine bears watching. It may signal what's soon heading everywhere."

Source

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have been searcing the web for info and found this. It documents a worrying spread in the plague/flu and the horrifying trend in measures taken to fight it.

Obviously there has been talk of quarantining people who refuse to get the vaccine startles me. Would it be possible just to say that you had already had the vaccine??

I have personally made a colloidal silver machine?! and have also bought a nebuliser, hopefully this will sort out my family and myself along with some other additives discussed in another thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

I have been worried about this as well, I mean, would tptb go as far as to check medical records to see whether a vaccine had been administered......?

The existence of a ID database would make this a whole lot easier. Without this database, I imagine it would be very difficult to assertain whether an individual had had a shot.

Scary stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Rumor has it that here in the United States,we will be encountering roadblocks where we will be told we either take the shot/chip?,or get on the bus off to the concentration camp/quarantine,right then and there!

If you take the shot,you will be given a bracelet that in not removable,to show you've been compliant! (I'm sure it could be removed,but that's not the point.)

Some think this will be AFTER the guns have been confiscated.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!
There is no way they are going to get me to take any shot. I have started taking fish oil as of today!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Arm bands ordered to make swine flu vaccination lines easier.

There you have it!

'Do you have an armband, no? Get in the bus'

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Any who, just heard on the news in Norweay , and it is official , : The H1N1 has Mutated, making the Vaccine for h1n1 Void, yet they escalade the h1n1 vaccine pressure ?

What is up ?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Any who, just heard on the news in Norweay , and it is official ,

Can't find any official news on this yet, it conceirns me, Norway is arround the Dutch corner.
any source for this??

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The vaccines still work, I think. It's mutated a slight change is all. At least, genetically speaking, but the difference is major as far as mortality is concerned. It's now heading straight for the lungs.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThraexX

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Any who, just heard on the news in Norweay , and it is official ,

Can't find any official news on this yet, it conceirns me, Norway is arround the Dutch corner.
any source for this??

Here is one of Norways tabloids..
Dagbladet . No

Mutert virus funnet hos en fjerdedel av de døde hittil.
Translate : One in four till now have died of the Mutated Virus

[edit on 20/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

The vaccines still work, I think. It's mutated a slight change is all. At least, genetically speaking, but the difference is major as far as mortality is concerned. It's now heading straight for the lungs.

Hm, okey, why would it work exactly ?
If the vaccine was rusged thru production to battle the H1N1, how could it work on a sudden New mutation of it ?

Unless they Knew in advance it was going to mutate into one specific virus.

Well, the 8 persons they did an autopsy on died in JULY ? Okey.

But it says her :

Vaksinen vil også fungere, og de som blir syke kan bli behandlet med Tamiflu.

'' The vaccine will still work, and those who get sick can be treated with Tamiflu. ''

I think this makes no sence. How can it work ?

[edit on 20/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

There's no conspiracy here. Sorry. It's a virus that's infected millions, and has mutated. Yes, "they" knew it was going to mutate eventually. They are virologists. It's common sense that this thing would most likely mutate into a more deadly form. It's not a recombination. Still A/h1n1. Vaccine still works.

Same mutation as in Ukraine:

Recombinomics

[edit on 20-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here,

Washington Post

Scientists in Norway have identified a mutated form of the swine flu virus that is raising concern because it was found in two patients who died of the flu and a third who was severely ill with the disease, officials announced Friday.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

There's no conspiracy here. Sorry. It's a virus that's infected millions, and has mutated. Yes, "they" knew it was going to mutate eventually. They are virologists. It's common sense that this thing would most likely mutate into a more deadly form. It's not a recombination. Still A/h1n1. Vaccine still works.

Well yea, if the virus still have the same sequnce of connectors, it will reconize it I guess, but if it is a NEW strain it has mutated into, how can it work ? I man a vaccine is made of the VIRUS that it is supposed to give an protection against ! Or ?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I have to agree with you. Isnt the vaccine meant to combat the week version of the flu that some of my friends have had?

Surely the black lung deadly version is a different thing altogether?

Just found this, oh dear.

Child dies as flu turns drug-resistant.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sorry for Derailing your thread, not my intention at all, I didnt even realize it , Sorry man ..

So, I can add this for some 'conspiracy' twist..

Link here .

The Health Department is getting ready to make expected long lines at H1N1 vaccine clinics easier to manage when the general population begins getting vaccinated Nov. 30.
Arm bands have been ordered so that Islanders arriving at vaccination clinics won’t have to wait for hours on end to get their swine flu shot.
P.E.I.’s Chief Health Officer Dr. Heather Morrison said the department has been mindful of feedback from those who have attended vaccine clinics in the last few weeks. With the influx of Islanders expected to flood into vaccine clinics the week after next, extra planning has been underway to accommodate long lines of people expected.

This is a nice way of Tracking you right ?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

We both found the same link

I am NOT getting the vaccine. They will have to force me but they will also have to work out that I am going to lie about already having it.

Medical records in the UK are so badly organised, I guess that the doctors will have some from of checklist to ensure everyone gets the vaccine. Time to start thinking of ways to get around having the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Had a thought when the OP said,

Baxter produced a highly dangerous biological weapon with a 63 per cent mortality rate.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau the world population as of right now is 6,798,276,007
18:14 UTC (EST+5) Nov 20, 2009.

After a quick search, I found that the carrying capacity of the earth is around 2 billion Link here.

Well if you do some simple math...

The current population (6,798,276,007) x the death rate of this new pneumonic plague (.63) = (4282913884.41) which is how many of the current population would die if this disease spreads throughout the planet.

Now, if we take this new figure of the 'dead,' and subtract it from the current population, we will get what the final population would be, should this scenario play out, which is

2515362122.59 about 500 million people over the sustainability of the earth.

Huh. Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

Interesting idea. It would seem to fit and you know what they say about the simplest explanation.

I suppose the 'carrying weight' or whatever could be argued about forever but one thing we can assume and that is that there are too many humans on earth, to the detriment of all other things.

It would certainly be a much more controllable population. Just a bit more trimming down and they will have their ultimate objective, to

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Georgia Guidestones

top topics

join