It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen 'wanted to know how it felt' to kill girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Teen 'wanted to know how it felt' to kill girl

[url=http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/teen-wanted-to-know-how-it-felt-to-kill-girl/story-e6frf7k6-1225800007810]www.heraldsun.com.au[/ur l]

A TEENAGE girl in Missouri will be charged as an adult, her lawyer said, for allegedly killing a nine-year-old girl because she "wanted to know what it felt like".
The court in Cole County, near Jefferson City, charged the 15-year-old as an adult with strangling and stabbing to death last month nine-year-old Elizabeth Olten, lawyer Kurt Valentine said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

If convicted, the teenager "is not going to survive her time in the Cole County jail", where she would be held with adult criminals, Mr Valentine warned.

So she was ale to feel how it is to kill an innocent girl... now she will be able to feel how it is to spend a long long time in jail.

Obviously the deranged piece of work didn't think through the consequences of her 'feelings'.

There's probaly lots of other ways to deal with her and I don't know if jail is the best option but at least she'll see what a big girl has to experience, post murder.

[url=http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/teen-wanted-to-know-how-it-felt-to-kill-girl/story-e6frf7k6-1225800007810]www.heraldsun.com.au[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

I can't get the link to work?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Nothing new, a lot of people kill just to know 'what it feels like', or they're fascinated with it anyway.

I did two tours in Iraq, and the most common question asked of me was "Did I kill anyone?" and if I did, "What was it like?" On my first leave during my first tour, going through JFK international, I had a complete stranger, some woman with her bf turn around and ask me if I killed anyone.. and I was like, ugh..? Then another woman stood up and started yelling and getting in a fight with her to tell her to leave me alone, then the BF got involved. She asked me really quiet, almost in a whisper, so she had to repeat it several times before I could hear it, but apparently everybody else heard it before I did. So it was a crazy mess.

It happened a lot, usually with complete strangers. They weren't looking to scold or judge me, they were simply 'fascinated' at the aspect of killing. They were otherwise normal people, or so I thought.

I tried to stop wearing my uniform so much after that.

(And no I never killed anyone, nor did I seek to do so.)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

This isn't your source, but I'll post the Fox news story since your link isn't working for you.

Link

[edit on 19-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Personally, the only thing i would ask you after knowing you were in iraq, is if you feel ok after being in a war zone and if you were ok after seeing god knows what over there and hope you were ok, but i'm not a freak who wonders what it is like to kill someone.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
there is a perverse fascination about killing someone for the experience and about death, in general.

It's not perverse. It's natural. Every living thing feeds off other living things in one way or another, whether it be to survive or to fulfill some need.

Back to the article, I found this part particularly interesting:

"If convicted, the teenager "is not going to survive her time in the Cole County jail", where she would be held with adult criminals, Mr Valentine warned."

My first and only reaction was: GOOD! This brat wants to know how it feels, her soon-to-be fellow inmates will be more than happy to help her out. After a few days of that I bet she drops this fake, rebellious, goth act real God damn quick and breaks down like every other overly pampered teenager in this sorry pathetic society.

Good riddance, idiot. I hope it was worth what you're about to go through.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It's a shame she didn't commit her crime in a state that enforces the death penalty. Then her curiosity could go full circle. Prison is too good for sociopaths like this.

IRM

new topics

top topics

join